ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Seat Improvement Program (For true fans only) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=138089)

BOXERAJ 03-28-2006 02:41 PM

Seat Improvement Program (For true fans only)

Has anyone had there appointment yet? I am scheduled for Friday at 8:30 am and was wondering about the seat availability. Hopefully I will get the chance to really improve my seats since we are not interested in improving the team.

Saulbadguy 03-28-2006 02:44 PM

Called them once and they laughed at us.

REDHOTGTO 03-28-2006 02:50 PM

im friday at 9am but im not holding my breath, they never have anything good.

Sully 03-28-2006 02:50 PM

I had my appointment last week (It was supposed to be Thurs, but I screwed up and called Fri). I had some pretty strict things I needed to move up (middle of section, no aisle, Chiefs side, etc). I was able to move up 13 rows... not bad.
I tried it about 6-7 years ago, and they wanted to move me up 6 rows, but in a corner.
I'm actually a little sad. I'v ebeen in my seats for 16 years, and now am moving, so I'm aprehensive about liking the seats, and the peole around me... But I'll cross my fingers till August.

BOXERAJ 03-28-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Called them once and they laughed at us.

You must have pretty good seats. With the exeption of 1 year I have been able to improve my seats by a row or 2 at least but I cant get any closer to the middle of the field without going back uphill.

Skip Towne 03-28-2006 02:57 PM

I'm not a true fan but I'm classless and deranged. Will that work?

Old Dog 03-28-2006 03:43 PM

mine isn't until 13 April

Mr. Kotter 03-28-2006 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'm not a true fan but I'm classless and deranged. Will that work?

Can I use that in my sig? ROFL

wutamess 03-28-2006 03:47 PM

What's the number? I'm going to call them because I through my papers away thinking it was a bill from them.

dtebbe 03-28-2006 07:44 PM

Mine is at 4:30 on Thursday.

Last year I picked up 3 lower level seats in the upgrade program.

Don't forget you can keep calling after your date. Sometimes good seats will come open after your initial date. (I got my lower levels a week after my first appointment date).

I'm looking for 4 together in the lower level, or 1 or 2 close to my existing seats.

Big Red Chief also picked up lower levels in the upgrade program last year....

DT

Saulbadguy 03-28-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtebbe
Big Red Chief also picked up lower levels in the upgrade program last year....

DT

IIRC he paid big bucks to buy the rights off ebay.

shaneo69 03-28-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
I had my appointment last week (It was supposed to be Thurs, but I screwed up and called Fri). I had some pretty strict things I needed to move up (middle of section, no aisle, Chiefs side, etc). I was able to move up 13 rows... not bad.
I tried it about 6-7 years ago, and they wanted to move me up 6 rows, but in a corner.
I'm actually a little sad. I'v ebeen in my seats for 16 years, and now am moving, so I'm aprehensive about liking the seats, and the peole around me... But I'll cross my fingers till August.

That's the worst part. You don't have to worry about whether the new seats will be better, you just have to worry about whether you got seats next to as*holes. I'll be honest...the worst part of getting tickets 17 years ago was the years that we had jackasses sitting next to us. The first 6 or 7 years I had people next to me (and it was a different person each year) that smoked a pack of cigarettes during each game. And I was occasional smoker at the time, but the constant smoke I got in my face made me nauseus almost every game. And on the other side of my dad was a guy who was always hammered and just bugged the living sh*t out of us. But you can't really tell a drunk to shut the fuck up. Luckily the last few years we've had decent people sitting next to us, and the guys in front of us have been there all 17 years and are cool. But I finally got sick of Peterson and gave up my tickets this year.

fuck you, Carl.

SCTrojan 03-28-2006 08:19 PM

Mine's on the 10th.

dtebbe 03-28-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
IIRC he paid big bucks to buy the rights off ebay.

No, his seats were available when I got mine. I posted on here that they were available and he called and got them. I have 2 lowers that I paid a big chunk for on ebay, but they are just awesome. Lower level, 2 rows from the top undercover at about the 10 yard line.

DT

teedubya 03-28-2006 08:33 PM

i got some great seats in Nzone 338 area... some idiot gave them up.