ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Divorce.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316218)

kcxiv 07-14-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 13627820)
Yeah, I'm getting that feeling as well. The only question now is whether I want bust the piece of shit she cheated with, who is also married.

**** that, get out of the situation and let that be someone elses problem. Dont get into it, its not worth it. Wash your hands and move on.

burt 07-14-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13627937)
**** that, get out of the situation and let that be someone elses problem. Dont get into it, its not worth it. Wash your hands and move on.

Yeah....I'm very glad I didn't hospitalize him and end up in jail. Hind sight might prove that your advice is sage.....

BryanBusby 07-14-2018 09:11 AM

Best way to get them both is to drain all of her ability to get a good ass lawyer to fight you in court, so if she wants a strong lawyer he will have to give her the money. LMAO

rabblerouser 07-14-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13627934)
If you haven't mentioned you found out she's cheating, or the Divorce word than right now you're in good shape. If not, you need to literally drop everything you're doing right this very second and do this next step.

Get to whatever places you bank at jointly and set up new accounts ASAP and dump all of your liquid funds into them. Some of it hers too? Well, feel free to charge a processing fee and take that shit too. Do that before she does it to you, because she absolutely will.

Anything else that she could somehow access that you don't want her to access? Get her the **** off that shit right ****ing now.

Once you're done with that, you need to secure your own dwelling and do it fast. House, trailer, sad bachelors studio apartment, whatever the **** it is do it. This is also a time you can start working on the lawyer front.

Whenever she's out to work or out ****ing her new man, that's when you roll up the moving truck to quickly pack your shit up and get the **** out.

Get your shit first, debate what shit is hers and what is yours after the fact. After that is complete, that's when you start dropping the truth bombs on her ass.

I'd want to complete everything from start to finish in 48 hours and would "treat her to a weekend out" to help avoid having that interference. If you can't get a place to put all your stuff so quickly, put it in a storage locker for now.

The main key here is to remove all your assets before she can even realize what the **** is going on, as until you officially do that she can take whatever of yours she feels like helping herself to. I watched a friend go through the proceedings and he followed all these steps and it was the most jedi mind trick shit I've seen.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/e5fe...itemid=9789067

rabblerouser 07-14-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13627943)
Best way to get them both is to drain all of her ability to get a good ass lawyer to fight you in court, so if she wants a strong lawyer he will have to give her the money. LMAO

Let's see how 'in love' they are then!:clap:

rabblerouser 07-14-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 13627936)
You, OBVIOUSLY, have no idea how glad I am that he took her!!!:D

ROFL

rabblerouser 07-14-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 13627940)
Yeah....I'm very glad I didn't hospitalize him and end up in jail. Hind sight might prove that your advice is sage.....

But you can still grudge**** his wife.

No one says that's off the table...

RippedmyFlesh 07-14-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13627819)
In KansasI found that a cheating spouse has no bearing on anything, including custody. Nobody cares.

I guess I am a simpleton I don't get this at all. It may be the only reason I would get a divorce.

Spott 07-14-2018 09:26 AM

If you do get a divorce, don’t fight all the small insignicant stuff. The only people that gain from fighting over trivial issues are lawyers.

ChiefsHawk 07-14-2018 09:27 AM

id still tell his wife. no idea how many other b*tches he has on the side. be concerned for her health

baitism 07-14-2018 09:31 AM

As I mentioned before, I'm not confronting the dude.

cooper barrett 07-14-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 13627911)
Prenups do get thrown out or ignored by judges at times.

Please sight cases where this has happened in Kansas?

I know a few, or did, Kansas specialty divorce lawyers who deal with tax, trust, and family areas and they all told me, for future reference, that unless there are extenuating circumstances that a prenup is gold. All the way down to family issues such as where the kids spend Christmas!

64 Chief 07-14-2018 09:40 AM

After 2 tough divorces, here is what I learned. You can end up better off as there are plenty of fine ladies who will help you land on your feet. Divorce lawyers are often scum, it is important to find one you are comfortable with. The best revenge is living well.

burt 07-14-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 13627960)
As I mentioned before, I'm not confronting the dude.

Understood...I was only commenting in my circumstance. You seem very level headed...I tend to not be.

cooper barrett 07-14-2018 09:41 AM

If he (OP) talked to a lawyer and I presume (cough) he certainly has as he is filling out affidavits, he has been given the divorce Miranda rights speech.

If he hasn't seen a lawyer and hasn't tied down the mutual assets so they are out of reach, he is a ****ing idiot.

If the later is true, then the above is great advice, but I'm guessing she has beat him to it already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13627934)
If you haven't mentioned you found out she's cheating, or the Divorce word than right now you're in good shape. If not, you need to literally drop everything you're doing right this very second and do this next step.

Get to whatever places you bank at jointly and set up new accounts ASAP and dump all of your liquid funds into them. Some of it hers too? Well, feel free to charge a processing fee and take that shit too. Do that before she does it to you, because she absolutely will.

Anything else that she could somehow access that you don't want her to access? Get her the **** off that shit right ****ing now.

Once you're done with that, you need to secure your own dwelling and do it fast. House, trailer, sad bachelors studio apartment, whatever the **** it is do it. This is also a time you can start working on the lawyer front.

Whenever she's out to work or out ****ing her new man, that's when you roll up the moving truck to quickly pack your shit up and get the **** out.

Get your shit first, debate what shit is hers and what is yours after the fact. After that is complete, that's when you start dropping the truth bombs on her ass.

I'd want to complete everything from start to finish in 48 hours and would "treat her to a weekend out" to help avoid having that interference. If you can't get a place to put all your stuff so quickly, put it in a storage locker for now.

The main key here is to remove all your assets before she can even realize what the **** is going on, as until you officially do that she can take whatever of yours she feels like helping herself to. I watched a friend go through the proceedings and he followed all these steps and it was the most jedi mind trick shit I've seen.