ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Prodded by Andy Reid, Chiefs QB Alex Smith learning to be more aggressive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273618)

J Diddy 06-28-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9782966)
You do realize that you are being hypocritical every time you bring up Geno Smith, right?

You can't clown people for being critical of Alex Smith "before he even plays a down for us" and then turn around and clown people that thought Geno Smith was worthy of a much higher pick than where he eventually fell to before "he even plays a down in the NFL"

Regardless of your opinion of Smith's performance thus far, he has achieved in this league.

At this point all that Geno has done has been to make a decision on how to handle adversity regarding his paycheck.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782967)
Boom goes the dynamite.

Alex Smith has a proven history of being shitty.

Geno Smith...the jury is out...so Dane really needs to use his brain on this one.

Well, when guys like Kiper, Mayock, and McShay(who should be trusted for their all-knowing abilities, no questions asked)tell you it's a bad idea; you'd better listen! Obey!

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

You do realize that you are being hypocritical every time you bring up Geno Smith, right?

Um, no.

Quote:

You can't clown people for being critical of Alex Smith "before he even plays a down for us" and then turn around and clown people that thought Geno Smith was worthy of a much higher pick than where he eventually fell to before "he even plays a down in the NFL"

Good God.

The two are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Where Geno Smith did and did not go has absolutely no relation to Alex Smith.

For months on end, people posted (yourself included) that he was worthy of 1.1, was a Franchise QB, and was definitely a first rounder.

How many times did people say "Oh shit, he's going to Raiders and will **** us for 10 years"?

How many times (yourself included) say "Well, that's it! The Chiefs are taking Geno Smith at 1.1! We'll have Alex Smith as a stop-gap then Geno will take over!".

You were wrong. Clay was wrong. PGM was wrong SNR was wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

No one chose Geno Smith in the first round. Jacksonville, Philly and Tennessee, all teams with questionable QB's, passed on Geno Smith.

As I predicted and said all along, Geno Smith was not worthy of 1.1 nor was he a first round QB. And that has absolutely NOTHING to do with Alex Smith.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 11:13 PM

Geno Smith can still prove he's worth a 1st round pick by playing at a first round level.

That's not hard to understand but Dane is dying to claim victory on something after I jizzed all over his face last season.

J Diddy 06-28-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Boom goes the dynamite.

Alex Smith has a proven history of being shitty.

Geno Smith...the jury is out...so Dane really needs to use his brain on this one.

AS has shown he can and has gotten better. There's a million excuses one way or another for that but that is true.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

False narrative, once again.

You have become an intellectually dishonest piece of shit, Clay. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782971)
Geno Smith can still prove he's worth a 1st round pick by playing at a first round level.

That's not hard to understand but Dane is dying to claim victory on something after I jizzed all over his face last season.

How did you jizz on Dane's face last season? Do tell!

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9782973)
False narrative, once again.

What I just said was 100 percent truth.

Geno Smith could still be an awesome QB.

It could happen!

You are being obtuse.

Hammock Parties 06-28-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9782974)
How did you jizz on Dane's face last season? Do tell!

He thought the Chiefs were a playoff team. ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782977)

It could happen!

You are being obtuse.

No, ALL 32 teams passed on him. There is NO WAY it could happen!

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782971)

You can't have it both ways, you dumb****.

Either Geno Smith is worthy of 1.1 or he's not. Either Geno Smith is chosen in the first round or he's not.

I said this entire offseason that he was worthy of neither. If he needed to sit on the bench and develop, he was MOST CERTAINLY not worth the number one overall pick.

I NEVER once said that he couldn't develop into an average or above average QB, that's irrelevant to the conversation but YOU spammed this forum and every ****ing thread for months on end PROCLAIMING him worthy of 1.1.

You were wrong. Admit it and shut up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782978)

Are you ****ing kidding me?????

No, really?

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782978)

So did ESPN, SI and a number of publications, so I wasn't alone.

I was however, wrong. And I've admitted it, so I don't understand why you feel the need to bring it up.

I guess it's because you're out of material.

DaneMcCloud 06-28-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9782977)

It could happen!

You are being obtuse.

And you're changing your story, which shouldn't be surprising considering your level of maturity and past shenanigans.

Sweet Daddy Hate 06-28-2013 11:19 PM

Matt Cassel + Scott Pioli = Playoff team.

Wow. I'd better start worshipping those talking heads, and right soon!LMAO