ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Post your favorite Obama/Bin Laden/ etc. GIF's, photoshop or anything funny here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244701)

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7624166)
Frankie, you should really rethink the way you post. This whole "catching up" and replying to every old post is really not a good way to do things.

Also, I don't think you're quite getting the point of this thread.

Catching up with a thread? I don't spend 24 hrs a day participating in the CP. Some people do. I spent an hour or two at the PC a couple of times a day and have a life in between. Hence, the posting style.

And I do get the point of this thread. But given the past history of the CP, threads like this are bound to get political no matter what the thread starter's original intention is. This one got political way before I came in.

Pants 05-06-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624209)
Catching up with a thread? I don't spend 24 hrs a day participating in the CP. Some people do. I spent an hour or two at the PC a couple of times a day and have a life in between. Hence, the posting style.

And I do get the point of this thread. But given the past history of the CP, threads like this are bound to get political no matter what the thread starter's original intention is. This one got political way before I came in.

Yeah, I understand that. I doubt everyone spends 24 hours on CP, normal people just usually read the whole thread when they're catching up before they start replying to old posts. Threads tend to evolve and your way of doing things is, frankly, reeruned. It's also extremely annoying because you clutter up the thread and knock it off it's natural course.

Stop posting 17 posts in a row, believe it or not, you're not that interesting and I guarantee you nobody cares about your "ROFL" to an old post.

Drop the ****ing politics, if you want to talk politics go to DC. It's not that hard if you have even an iota of self control.

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7624206)
Frankie, I asked you nicely to stop talking politics. You are still reponding to old political posts that the rest of the posters dropped bacause its the lounge.

You know I've supported you when people piled on you for no good reason. But, if you don't stop I'll escalate to the mods.

REALLY?!!

See above. I have caught up now and as long as other politicizing attempts are not made I have no reason to answer.

AND I did not get in until way after all the political statements were in. I don't understand why I am being asked this of all people who INITIATED politicizing this thread. Mine were just replies.

That said, I do appreciate the idea of this thread giving all of a chance to collect some doozies. :thumb:

BigRedChief 05-06-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624216)
REALLY?!!

See above. I have caught up now, but I did not get in until way after all the political statements were in. I don't understand why I am being asked this of all people who INITIATED politicizing this thread.

Because it stopped yesterday and everyone agreed to quit talking politics in the lounge.

Pants 05-06-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624216)
REALLY?!!

See above. I have caught up now and as long as other politicizing attempts are not made I have no reason to answer.

AND I did not get in until way after all the political statements were in. I don't understand why I am being asked this of all people who INITIATED politicizing this thread. Mine were just replies.

read 167, exercise some self-control.

Barret 05-06-2011 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you have an aquarium at home full of fish, there is a new product hitting the market...

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7624214)
Stop posting 17 posts in a row, believe it or not, you're not that interesting and I guarantee you nobody cares about your "ROFL" to an old post.

Drop the ****ing politics, if you want to talk politics go to DC. It's not that hard if you have even an iota of self control.

Let me use your own wording:

"Also, I don't think you're quite getting the point of" my post. :rolleye:

seclark 05-06-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624233)

i for one, appreciate the fact that you've gone from political to just plain stupid.
thanks,
sec

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7624220)
Because it stopped yesterday and everyone agreed to quit talking politics in the lounge.

1- I saw this thread TODAY. Hence, my replies are dated TODAY as I went through the thread. Is that so unusual?

2- I must have missed the part where "everyone agreed to quit talking politics in the lounge." What posts were they?

Pants 05-06-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624233)

OK, man, keep being a shitty poster if that's your thing.

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 7624238)
i for one, appreciate the fact that you've gone from political to just plain stupid.
thanks,
sec

Ah, personal attack. I'm shocked, SHOCKED to see this from another CP genius. :shake:

mlyonsd 05-06-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624239)
1- I saw this thread TODAY. Hence, my replies are dated TODAY as I went through the thread. Is that so unusual?

2- I must have missed the part where "everyone agreed to quit talking politics in the lounge." What posts were they?

He's not yelling at you.....he's asking nicely.

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7624241)
OK, man, keep being a shitty poster if that's your thing.

You asked a question because you obviously did not understand nor take into account the circumstances of my participation. And I answered. It's called communication skills. You should try it, instead of dwelling on your own point.

seclark 05-06-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7624243)
Ah, personal attack. I'm shocked, SHOCKED to see this from another CP genius. :shake:

take it however you want.
sec

Frankie 05-06-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7624245)
He's not yelling at you.....he's asking nicely.

I didn't think he was yelling at me. (?!)