ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

RealSNR 10-16-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020764)
Reach out and grab the Chocolate Snake.

I'm not even going to bother. The dude will just delete his posts like a bitch and say it's because he's frustrated.

What he really means is he's racist, not frustrated.

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9020872)
Akili Smith had ONE year of starting experience in college, and exploded onto the scene. Geno Smith has been through an option read, pro, and now Dana Holgerson's system. He's excelled at ALL of them. The dude can absorb a playbook like a mother****er.

Also, Akili Smith was a pocket QB? Bullshit. The dude had far more athletic ability than Geno Smith and tended to run at the first sign of trouble. What failed him was that he couldn't absorb the offense, he was jittery and nervous when dropping back to pass, and he also had zero touch or consistent accuracy on his throws. All are problems that Geno ABSOLUTELY does not possess.

Got any more failed comparisons to make, racist? Your last one of Akili Smith was just a flailing attempt to make ANY criticism stick, thus affirming you as not a racist (which you are).

You're just like BlackBob. Wouldn't surprise me if you really are.

**** you. I'm not a racist. You shouldn't go around accusing people of that when you don't know jack shit about them.

Akili Smith ran for like 300 yards a year in college and he started two seasons. There are alot of similarities about the two. The throwing motion, the offense, their body types, their height, and most of all - the hype.

So what is with the Black Bob thing? Is this some sort of noob hazing thing?

Some of the arguments around here I can see. Others are just really stupid. So stupid that I don't believe them. Some of this has got to be a joke. I'll tell you one thing, I am positive the idiots who cheered when Casse got hurt are from this place. It is obvious.

Sorter 10-16-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020891)
**** you. I'm not a racist. You shouldn't go around accusing people of that when you don't know jack shit about them.

Akili Smith ran for like 300 yards a year in college and he started two seasons. There are alot of similarities about the two. The throwing motion, the offense, their body types, their height, and most of all - the hype.

Some of the arguments around here I can see. Others are just really stupid. So stupid that I don't believe them. Some of this has got to be a joke. I'll tell you one thing, I am positive the idiots who cheered when Casse got hurt are from this place. It is obvious.

The only thing that is comparable between Akili and Geno is their skin color, you ****ing racist moron. GTFO. They have a completely different throwing motion, different movements within the pocket, and mostly, Geno has developed an ability to execute the AirRaid system (nearly all NFL teams are using the concepts the AirRaid emphasizes in their hurry up/no-huddle, go through his progressions, and is primarily a pocket passer.

Brock 10-16-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

The only thing obvious here is that you don't really watch college football.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 02:45 PM

Sorter joining the n00b beat down. Well done Sorter.

Sorter 10-16-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9019772)
Hey SNR knows talent Woodchuck.

He has Terrance Copper as his little profile pic.

GTFO Noob.

If you actually knew anything about football, you would realize that Copper has quite a bit of value to this team as a whole.

I wish for a pleasant encounter between you and SNR, idiot.

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

hey scott....

Sorter 10-16-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020967)
Sorter joining the n00b beat down. Well done Sorter.

LMAOLMAO

Once again PGM, we embark on this battle against teh noobs.

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 02:49 PM

what's frightening is that many work a day chiefs fans believe what this idiot believes...

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9020982)
LMAOLMAO

Once again PGM, we embark on this battle against teh noobs.

I fear soon we will be overrun. They are like the Walking Dead in here. Thier numbers are growing by the day and the stupidity is as well.

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9020956)
The only thing that is comparable between Akili and Geno is their skin color, you ****ing racist moron. GTFO. They have a completely different throwing motion, different movements within the pocket, and mostly, Geno has developed an ability to execute the AirRaid system (nearly all NFL teams are using the concepts the AirRaid emphasizes in their hurry up/no-huddle, go through his progressions, and is primarily a pocket passer.

I'm not racist.

It's pretty strange how the members of this site bring all this attention to themselves and then treat newcomers like crap. It's like you are trying to force people out.

You don't have to like my ideas but calling me racist is bullshit. Who is being the judgemental person here?

Sorter 10-16-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020990)
I fear soon we will be overrun. They are like the Walking Dead in here. Thier numbers are growing by the day and the stupidity is as well.

The banner may have done more harm than good in retrospect.

I for one, welcome the idea of IP banning these noobs.

WV 10-16-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020995)
I'm not racist.

It's pretty strange how the members of this site bring all this attention to themselves and then treat newcomers like crap. It's like you are trying to force people out.

You don't have to like my ideas but calling me racist is bullshit. Who is being the judgemental person here?

Your missing a big point here....this is the Geno Smith roll call thread. Take your stupid takes and uneducated opinions about Geno Smith elsewhere. If you can't see the potential then fine, but spreading your shit in this thread particularly isn't going to go well.

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

I'm not racist.

we are trying to force the dumb out...it's how we keep this place safe from true fans, idiots, and racists...

Sorter 10-16-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

I'm not racist.

The only similarities between Geno and Akili is height, weight and skin color. Their level of play, offensive systems, backgrounds, throwing motion, movement within the pocket, ability to make NFL throws (deep out, comebacks), and their qualities as leaders are not even remotely ****ing close.

However, you're trying to say that Geno reminds you of Akili's level of play in the NFL. Are you basing a college player's future production solely on their height and weight? If so, then you aren't racist. You're just incompetent to a degree I have never personally encountered and clearly there are some neurons that aren't functioning properly. If you aren't a racist, you should just remove yourself from the gene pool to ensure a more intelligent option for mankind.

If however, you're just a dumb racist n00b, then you can kindly get the **** out and never come back.