ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021364)
That's fine and dandy but, if you are you going to fly banners then please don't attempt to represent the entire fan base. Because most of the fan base is not Chiefs Planet. Same goes for the way people suck Whitlocks balls around here. Most Chiefs fans hate that guy and he should never write another Chiefs article again. Hey Whitlock, how about not addressing Chiefs fans in general and refer to your boys here at the planet.

All I am saying is if it's going to be like that, put "From Chiefs Planet" on the banner and change the welcome page to the forums to something like "**** you don't post here." Right now it is really misrepresentative.

I don't mind the lashings at all. I just mind the stereotyping of Chiefs fans.

Exactly. Why should they expect other Chiefs fans to help them out when they act like complete d-bags? Its pathetic. Its the freaking internet. People can post whatever they want and they act like you have to earn your way here. Its sad really. These guys probably never had any friends in real life and these little goofy message boards are the only social interaction they have. I really hope the national media doesn't make a big deal of our plight as Chiefs fans and come here and see these jerks tearing up people and telling them to kill themselves. Maybe the national media is right....Chiefs fans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty ignorant morons? Based on the responses I have received for voicing my opinion....maybe the fans on this message board. Pathetic.

And who says 'noob?' Really? lol....wow. Noob....what a funny term.

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021331)
Yes he did and he goes around telling others they are racist.

I don't remember asking you a GODDAMN THING

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9021394)
Sorry didn't realize you were a tree hugging pothead. Proceed to your Prius and go have a latte.

:spock: Easy there Cletus

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021428)
Exactly. Why should they expect other Chiefs fans to help them out when they act like complete d-bags? Its pathetic. Its the freaking internet. People can post whatever they want and they act like you have to earn your way here. Its sad really. These guys probably never had any friends in real life and these little goofy message boards are the only social interaction they have. I really hope the national media doesn't make a big deal of our plight as Chiefs fans and come here and see these jerks tearing up people and telling them to kill themselves. Maybe the national media is right....Chiefs fans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty ignorant morons? Based on the responses I have received for voicing my opinion....maybe the fans on this message board. Pathetic.

You are exactly right and I guarantee you the shitty ass fans who cheered when Cassel got hurt are the same ones acting like assholes here. They wouldn't make it anywhere else.

I don't care about this website or the way people are here. I just care about Chiefs fans getting a bad name.

This is about alot more than Clark, Pioli, Romeo and Cassel and this place has lost sight of that.

WV 10-16-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021450)
:spock: Easy there Cletus

:) It's okay we can still be bros Biff.

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021364)
That's fine and dandy but, if you are you going to fly banners then please don't attempt to represent the entire fan base. Because most of the fan base is not Chiefs Planet. Same goes for the way people suck Whitlocks balls around here. Most Chiefs fans hate that guy and he should never write another Chiefs article again. Hey Whitlock, how about not addressing Chiefs fans in general and refer to your boys here at the planet.

All I am saying is if it's going to be like that, put "From Chiefs Planet" on the banner and change the welcome page to the forums to something like "**** you don't post here." Right now it is really misrepresentative.

I don't mind the lashings at all. I just mind the stereotyping of Chiefs fans.

we'll do whatever we damn well please, and don't give a **** what sad sack dipshit true fans like you think about

aids = drink it

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9021485)
:) It's okay we can still be bros Biff.

LMAO

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

so i can't poop on your mom?

Sorter 10-16-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9021441)
I don't remember asking you a GODDAMN THING

:clap::clap:

Sorter 10-16-2012 05:37 PM

I'm still waiting for woodshuck/blackbob to respond.

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9021491)
so i can't poop on your mom?

Woodchuck look at this pathetic loser. Almost 43,000 posts....43,000! wow....get out much? I can't even comprehend posting 43,000 times. lol I actually have a life that I enjoy. Didn't even know this cluster of a site existed until I heard about the banner. lol

WV 10-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9021473)
You are exactly right and I guarantee you the shitty ass fans who cheered when Cassel got hurt are the same ones acting like assholes here. They wouldn't make it anywhere else.

I don't care about this website or the way people are here. I just care about Chiefs fans getting a bad name.

This is about alot more than Clark, Pioli, Romeo and Cassel and this place has lost sight of that.

For only being the internet you all sure have your panties in a twist. Try Warpaint Illustrated if you want sunshine and roses shoved up your ass. The "insider" there loves delusional fans and their monies.

vailpass 10-16-2012 05:38 PM

God I hope this one gets to the "I have retained a lawyer" phase.

the Talking Can 10-16-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021501)
Woodchuck look at this pathetic loser. Almost 43,000 posts....43,000! wow....get out much? I can't even comprehend posting 43,000 times. lol I actually have a life that I enjoy. Didn't even know this cluster of a site existed until I heard about the banner. lol

so i can poop on your mom?

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9021513)
so i can poop on your mom?

Sure why not? Doesn't harm me any.