ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266384)

Al Bundy 11-08-2012 08:38 PM

Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg

http://transformernews.blogspot.com/...-tf4-plus.html

HOLLYWOOD, CA (November 8, 2012) – After an exceptionally successful collaboration on the upcoming "Pain and Gain," Michael Bay has cast Academy Award®-nominee Mark Wahlberg in the highly anticipated “TRANSFORMERS 4.” The film will hit theaters June 27th, 2014.

"Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on “Pain and Gain” and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy,” said Bay.

Bay will direct the next installment in the “TRANSFORMERS” series, which begins shooting next spring. From Paramount Pictures, a division of Viacom, Inc., in association with Hasbro, the film will be produced by Don Murphy & Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Ian Bryce, and executive produced by Steven Spielberg, Bay, Brian Goldner and Mark Vahradian.

Bay’s first “TRANSFORMERS” film was a box office sensation in 2007, opening at #1 and earning more than $700 million worldwide. His second installment “TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN” in 2009 grossed more than $830 million worldwide. In 2011, “TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON” was an even bigger hit worldwide, grossing more than a billion dollars to become the 5th highest grossing film of all time. To date, the franchise has earned more than $2.6 billion worldwide.

From acclaimed director Michael Bay comes "Pain and Gain," a new action comedy starring Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie. Based on the unbelievable true story of three personal trainers in 1990s Miami who, in pursuit of the American Dream, get caught up in a criminal enterprise that goes horribly wrong. Ed Harris, Tony Shalhoub, Rob Corddry and Bar Paly also star. The film is based on magazine articles by Pete Collins, with a screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and produced by Donald DeLine, Michael Bay and Ian Bryce.

“PAIN AND GAIN” opens in theaters everywhere April 26th, 2013.

Below is the official poster.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M2pfWtIAca...0/tf4-logo.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/transformersnews

guitarmy21b 11-08-2012 08:47 PM

My guess is that this will surpass "The Happening" as the worst movie Mark Wahlberg's ever been in.

Deberg_1990 11-08-2012 08:53 PM

Wait for Netflix.....maybe

Pitt Gorilla 11-08-2012 09:34 PM

Michael Bay is so awesome!1 PLEASE continue to ruin my childhood!!

Bump 11-09-2012 12:45 AM

JFC

I hate Michael ****ing Bay

at least they axed the Ninja Turtles because that dumb**** piece of shit was going to make them aliens from outer space. ****ing asshole

Bump 11-09-2012 12:46 AM

in this one Bay probably is gonna write in that Megatron and Optimus Prime become great friends or some shit

Ebolapox 11-09-2012 12:48 AM

wait, why the **** did we need another of these???

Gravedigger 11-09-2012 02:42 AM

The third was better than the second, but that wasn't saying much. It always comes down to the same stuff: Bay thinks he can write comedy, has the obligatory black guy in a shot that says some stereotypical black guy stuff (Anthony Anderson, Tyrese), then creates racist robots and gives them the same lines, lens flare, Shia Labeouf talking so fast that nobody can understand him, parents say something parents shouldnt say, lens flare, hot chick that can't act, lens flare, lens flare, Optimus kicks ass and is the only bright spot of the entire movie, lens flare, end credits. Thanks for the money.

kcxiv 11-09-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h5n1 (Post 9100492)
wait, why the **** did we need another of these???

Because the last one made a Billion dollars world wide. That might have a "Little" something to do with it.

durtyrute 11-09-2012 08:25 AM

I stopped after the first one

SnakeXJones 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9100750)
I stopped after the first one

I stopped at the 28 min mark into the first one

ThaVirus 11-09-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9100586)
It always comes down to the same stuff: Bay thinks he can write comedy, has the obligatory black guy in a shot that says some stereotypical black guy stuff (Anthony Anderson, Tyrese), then creates racist robots and gives them the same lines, lens flare, Shia Labeouf talking so fast that nobody can understand him, parents say something parents shouldnt say, lens flare, hot chick that can't act, lens flare, lens flare, Optimus kicks ass and is the only bright spot of the entire movie, lens flare, end credits. Thanks for the money.

Although I'm actually a big fan of the franchise, this is actually so true. LMAO

But don't forget the Shia Lebouf scream-like-a-girl scene they worked in the second and third ones. ROFL ROFL I think those are hilarious though.

Sorter 11-09-2012 12:55 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SsPrQgTO0HU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Bundy 11-09-2012 06:12 PM

Looks like Tyrese Gibson is going to be in 4 as well.

guitarmy21b 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9100483)
JFC

I hate Michael ****ing Bay

at least they axed the Ninja Turtles because that dumb**** piece of shit was going to make them aliens from outer space. ****ing asshole

That got canned? This is the best news I've heard in a while.

Bump 11-09-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9102251)
That got canned? This is the best news I've heard in a while.

ya it did. I would be nice though if Nolan or someone good for a TMNT. It's way over due if you ask me! So is an awesome turtles video game, why isn't there one yet? not talking about the shitty games they've made since the super nintendo.

guitarmy21b 11-09-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9102262)
ya it did. I would be nice though if Nolan or someone good for a TMNT. It's way over due if you ask me! So is an awesome turtles video game, why isn't there one yet? not talking about the shitty games they've made since the super nintendo.

As much as I love TMNT, Nolan is way too good to take on that franchise. I'd actually prefer to see it left alone, video games and all(Turtles in Time will forever be my favorite TMNT game). I'm okay with the comics continuing though. If a movie must be made, I'm more towards the "anybody but Bay" mentality. Hell, even Brett Rattner would be a lot better than Bay.

-King- 11-09-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9102278)
As much as I love TMNT, Nolan is way too good to take on that franchise. I'd actually prefer to see it left alone, video games and all(Turtles in Time will forever be my favorite TMNT game). I'm okay with the comics continuing though. If a movie must be made, I'm more towards the "anybody but Bay" mentality. Hell, even Brett Rattner would be a lot better than Bay.

This. I don't really know anyone who actually wants to see a live action TMNT movie.

It would take a lot for me to take it seriously.

guitarmy21b 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9102280)
This. I don't really know anyone who actually wants to see a live action TMNT movie.

It would take a lot for me to take it seriously.

Well, to be fair...the first one was actually pretty damn good. I always loved it as a kid, then I watched it for the first time in a long while a year or two ago and was surprised at how genuinely good it was according to my matured standards. It was very well done for live action. The sequels remain good on nostalgia alone, but not so much in quality.

Buehler445 11-10-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9102293)
Well, to be fair...the first one was actually pretty damn good. I always loved it as a kid, then I watched it for the first time in a long while a year or two ago and was surprised at how genuinely good it was according to my matured standards. It was very well done for live action. The sequels remain good on nostalgia alone, but not so much in quality.

Pretty much. The first one was pretty damned heavy.

mr. tegu 11-11-2012 09:41 AM

I'm not sure I get the hate for Transformers. They are action movies meant to entertain through really good special effects and robots that destroy each other and that's what they do. If you are looking for these movies to be some epic story for all time like LOTR and are subsequently disappointed then that's your fault.

Al Bundy 11-11-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9105536)
I'm not sure I get the hate for Transformers. They are action movies meant to entertain through really good special effects and robots that destroy each other and that's what they do. If you are looking for these movies to be some epic story for all time like LOTR and are subsequently disappointed then that's your fault.

I don't get it either.. I almost wonder if it has everything to do with it being Michael Bay.

-King- 11-11-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Because they have possibly the worst dialogue in movie history? How is "It's an action movie" an excuse for shitty scripts? I've never understood that. Why should I settle for an inferior movie overall just because it's an action movie that has cool explosions?

Al Bundy 11-11-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9105559)
Because they have possibly the worst dialogue in movie history? How is "It's an action movie" an excuse for shitty scripts? I've never understood that. Why should I settle for an inferior movie overall just because it's an action movie that has cool explosions?

Then you have to despise movies like Roadhouse.. or Steven Segal movies.

Kidd Lex 11-11-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

This. All of this. In these movies the dialogue is so bad I am usually falling asleep during the car chase/explosion scenes.

guitarmy21b 11-11-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

I just hate the characters in all of his movies because he's such a bad storyteller. Take the first one, for example...they spend a good amount of time building up Megan Fox's character as juvenile delinquent with a record, throw in some sappy moment where Shia tells John Turturro that he won't help save the world if he doesn't erase Megan Fox's record...just so at the end of the movie it "makes sense" that she knows how to hot wire a tow truck to save Bumblebee. Even his action scenes, while impressive, are just too much. The end of the 3rd one seemed like it was an hour long. After a while I started to feel like I was about to have a seizure and felt dumber for watching it. The comic relief he tries to throw in his movies is always pretty bad too.

mr. tegu 11-11-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

"Its an action" movie is a legitimate excuse and the reason. They know people watch the movie for the action and effects. Why would they put extra time and effort into something that likely won't increase revenue anyways?

I don't watch the movie picking out all the nuances in the dialogue, making sure everything makes, or looking for good chemistry between the actors on screen. I just don't look for that kind of entertainment out of the movie. If I get it great, if not oh well.

Bump 11-11-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9102278)

I believe it can be done. I'm like a huge fanboy of TNMT. That was MY SHIT when I was a kid. No other toys mattered.

A video game like the Batman games would be soooo sick. A live action movie can certainly be done today and be good, it just needs to be the right people. I want it! I would be crazy excited. TNMT to me, is like star wars for those people.

WhiteWhale 11-12-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9100047)
Michael Bay is so awesome!1 PLEASE continue to ruin my childhood!!

How is he ruining your childhood?

I guess I avoided this by not seeing any of his transformers movies.

The last time I watched a transformers movie in the theater I was like six. Optimus Prime died. I was totally sad. LMAO

Pitt Gorilla 11-12-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9108575)
How is he ruining your childhood?

I guess I avoided this by not seeing any of his transformers movies.

The last time I watched a transformers movie in the theater I was like six. Optimus Prime died. I was totally sad. LMAO

I wasn't being serious. In fact, the movies have created a new generation of fans. It's simply unfortunate that he doesn't understand human interaction/dialogue or story telling at all.

Fire Me Boy! 11-13-2012 08:36 AM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KT7-Hes1Hlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lawrenceRaider 11-14-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9100588)
Because the last one made a Billion dollars world wide. That might have a "Little" something to do with it.

How the hell did that piece of crap movie make a billion dollars? I couldn't finish watching it the first time through, and my 5 yr old son begged me to turn it off. We tried again later, and it was still a horrid craptastic movie that I walked off and did something else rather than suffer through the end of, FYI watched on Netflix.

DBOSHO 11-14-2012 01:37 PM

Why does everyone want an academy award winning movie everytime they sit down and watch one?

What didnt you like about the movie?

It had a pretty good plot, tons of action, pretty good acting, humor, supermodels, ect. It was ten times better than the last one.

Micjones 11-15-2012 09:24 PM

God I hate Mark Wahlberg. He was Channing Tatum BEFORE Channing Tatum.

Bump 11-15-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9122236)
God I hate Mark Wahlberg. He was Channing Tatum BEFORE Channing Tatum.

at least Marky Mark has been in some good movies like Boogie Nights

-King- 12-18-2012 10:47 PM

<textarea style="width: 500px;" readonly="readonly" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_1">Click here to view the original image of 560x343px.</textarea>
http://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net...56_unicron.jpg Transformers fans roll out! I have some potentially huge spoiler news for you involving the identity of the villain for the fourth installment of Michael Bay‘s robo-franchise. UnleashTheFanBoy.com are claiming to have stolen a look at the script for Transformers 4, and that the bad guy in question is none other than ultimate badass and eater of worlds, Unicron. Holy moly!
If that wasn’t enough, Galvatron is also set to unleash all sorts of mayhem (or Bayhem if you prefer), and the Dinobots are finally going to make an appearance. However, it’s the appearance of Unicron that will probably excite fans the most. The Planet Eater is not your everyday villain, because while Megatron might settle for something as basic as world domination, Unicron’s ultimate aim is to devour the entire universe, leaving him as the center of an infinite torrent of nothingness. Sounds delightful.

<textarea style="width: 500px;" readonly="readonly" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2">Click here to view the original image of 560x601px.</textarea>
http://d1fgn7wex1bhjn.cloudfront.net...005843826.jpeg
Bay recently boasted that nobody would ever find out the story of his movie, even if they went through his trash. Obviously he didn’t factor in someone working at a “secure document disposal” firm and nabbing the script before it got fed to the shredder. That being said, I would definitely take this spoiler with a planet-sized grain of salt, at least until we get official confirmation anyway.
What do you guys think? Is Unicron about to unleash all sorts of carnage on the Autobots? If true, how awesome would it be to see the Planet Eater in Transformers 4? You may express your excitement below in the comments!
Transformers 4 will hit theaters June 27, 2014. You can get all the updates here

-King- 12-18-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9118505)
Why does everyone want an academy award winning movie everytime they sit down and watch one?

What didnt you like about the movie?

It had a pretty good plot, tons of action, pretty good acting, humor, supermodels, ect. It was ten times better than the last one.

LMAO

CoMoChief 12-18-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9222935)
LMAO

LMAO

RockChalk 12-19-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9222941)
LMAO

LMAO

Bump 12-19-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9099930)
My guess is that this will surpass "The Happening" as the worst movie Mark Wahlberg's ever been in.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...fs/311pahl.gif

007 12-20-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9222941)
LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 9224431)
LMAO

LMAO

Wait why is it I'm LMAO anyway?

cabletech94 12-20-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9226636)
LMAO

Wait why is it I'm LMAO anyway?

laughter is all we have left?ROFL

Lzen 12-20-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9099930)

Not possible.

Al Bundy 08-11-2013 11:23 AM

Tons of news coming out on this. There are screen shots and videos of the new cars as well.
http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/

Valiant 08-11-2013 03:06 PM

I hate nemesis prime storyline.

Rausch 08-11-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9099895)
Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg

http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/9c05b1...90904_view.jpg

Frazod 08-11-2013 03:46 PM

Never watched any of this stupid shit. I see no reason to start now.

Al Bundy 08-11-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9877159)
I hate nemesis prime storyline.

I wouldn't hate it if it is done right.

Anyong Bluth 08-11-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9877361)
I wouldn't hate it if it is done right.

Ya, we just need Nolan to take on the project so the Transformers are darker and portrayed in a more realistic way! /fail :confused::D

Al Bundy 09-03-2013 05:25 PM

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...225716345.html

Gravedigger 09-03-2013 05:37 PM

Of course they pull in the Dinobots, you have to get people in the door somehow. I'll go to see Grimlock tear shit up.

notorious 09-03-2013 10:28 PM

The ending of the 3rd movie was a pile of shit.

It nearly pushed me to dislike the Transformers movies. Seriously, Shockwave and Megatron went down with hardly a fight.

Gravedigger 09-03-2013 11:03 PM

The thing that always ticked me off about the Transformers movies was Shia Lebouf. Too much focus was put on him and his life, the Transformers sell themselves, you don't have to throw anything else into the movie... but Bay doesn't understand that. The TMNT movie will probably show 30 minutes of the Turtles fighting and the rest will be Megan Fox pretending to act.

Tribal Warfare 09-03-2013 11:20 PM

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/9r...jpg_213945.jpg

It also indicates that this will be the Unicron story arc too

Deberg_1990 03-04-2014 08:52 PM

Trailer is out....Meh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Jtz6hju6Yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fish 03-04-2014 08:58 PM

****ing Dinobots!

CoMoChief 03-04-2014 09:03 PM

How come in every movie Whalberg is in people are going after his family or dog?

Can't people just leave the guy the **** alone?

Buehler445 03-04-2014 09:08 PM

Wow. That looks terribad.

ThaVirus 03-04-2014 10:09 PM

Shit.. Looks good.

I'm excited.

Rausch 03-04-2014 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10467284)
Wow. That looks terribad.

Quote:

Transformers 4 will star Mark Wahlberg...
That says it all...

Rausch 03-04-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10467351)
Shit.. Looks good.

I'm excited.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/dbimages...creativity.jpg

Tribal Warfare 03-05-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10467254)
Trailer is out....Meh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Jtz6hju6Yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goddamnit I want to see Grimlock transform

Rausch 03-05-2014 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10467463)
Goddamnit I want to see Grimlock transform

They all transform in less time than it takes for Muhammad Ali to turn off the light and get into bed.

It's pointless.

007 03-05-2014 01:41 AM

How exactly does a robot produce steam breath?

Buehler445 03-05-2014 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10467512)
How exactly does a robot produce steam breath?

Antifreeze leak?

Fish 03-05-2014 08:24 AM

http://imageshack.com/a/img607/5299/04qv.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img46/2404/99va.png

ThaVirus 03-05-2014 10:31 AM

I understand that about 90% of this board hated the Transformers flicks but this shit looks so damn entertaining.

I like the sleek new designs, I like Marky Mark, I like Dinobots...

I am ready.

Anyong Bluth 03-05-2014 01:25 PM

All I know is when they were filming this summer in Chicago there were a shit ton of huge explosions. I mean seriously loud. They filmed primarily in the Loop and West Loop, and you could hear some of them going off past Wrigleyville and Lincoln Square- which is a good 10-12 miles from the Loop.

Valiant 03-05-2014 02:09 PM

Don't get me wrong, I will see it. but it just looks, meh.

Why would humanity be against the autobots forcing them to hide? Makes no sense.

Sure-Oz 03-05-2014 05:02 PM

This looks better already without Shitty Lebau yelling OPTIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS throughout the movie

Deberg_1990 03-05-2014 05:11 PM

No comments about the new Michael Bay hottie in this?

She's 19, so it's ok to talk about her.

Anyong Bluth 03-05-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10468493)
No comments about the new Michael Bay hottie in this?

She's 19, so it's ok to talk about her.

Even if she wasn't, would that stop anyone around here... Nope.

Easy 6 03-05-2014 06:20 PM

Incredibly Loud Noises and Plots That Make Me Want To Get Up And Leave - 4

Easy 6 03-05-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10468226)
Don't get me wrong, I will see it. but it just looks, meh.

Why would humanity be against the autobots forcing them to hide? Makes no sense.

None of this plot makes any sense... the aliens are here among us but are fitting in as cars?

Its great for kids... that was the first thing I thought upon viewing the first movie... but Hollywoods FOS, they could make alien/monster movies for adults that are much scarier if they wanted to, but no one wants to take a chance anymore.

Just crank out the stale reboots and tired romantic comedies = bank.

Deberg_1990 03-05-2014 10:26 PM

Why is it necessary to make a robot that looks like a dinosaur? What sort of functional practicality does that serve?

Anyong Bluth 03-05-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10468987)
None of this plot makes any sense... the aliens are here among us but are fitting in as cars?

Its great for kids... that was the first thing I thought upon viewing the first movie... but Hollywoods FOS, they could make alien/monster movies for adults that are much scarier if they wanted to, but no one wants to take a chance anymore.

Just crank out the stale reboots and tired romantic comedies = bank.

Same reason you have a ton of movies tailored to make a PG-13 rating. Box office draw, plain and simple. Contrast that with film release ratings from the 70's & 80's and the change started in the 90's.

Fish 03-05-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10469130)
Why is it necessary to make a robot that looks like a dinosaur? What sort of functional practicality does that serve?

Because ****ing DINOSAURS!!!!!!!!! Giant aggressive meat eating predators. Maybe more interesting than a cassette player or a construction crane? I grew up loving dinosaurs way before Transformers. Little stupid package of plastic shit dinosaurs and I was fascinated and had to know every one. Transformers + dinosaurs was a childhood highlight. I enjoyed the shit out of that as a kid. To see that played out in Hi-Def, even with a cheesy story, will be an awesome feeling.

ThaVirus 03-05-2014 11:00 PM

Seriously. It's ****ing dinosaurs, dude. You don't question it; you just roll with it.

I used to love me some Beast Wars too. Optimus Primal, Rat-trap, cheetor, black arachnia, dinobot, waspinator.. Ahhhh, memories..

Gravedigger 03-06-2014 12:25 AM

The dinobots were the best episodes of the old cartoon when Grimlock and company betray Optimus then realize Megatron is a dick and then join the good guys. I still remember those episodes to this day. I wonder if they'll make them talk like they did in the old cartoons, "Me Grimlock!"

Tribal Warfare 03-06-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 10469279)
The dinobots were the best episodes of the old cartoon when Grimlock and company betray Optimus then realize Megatron is a dick and then join the good guys. I still remember those episodes to this day. I wonder if they'll make them talk like they did in the old cartoons, "Me Grimlock!"

probably at first (pure animalistic rage like a werewolf)then they'll make Grimlock into an Optimus Primal type after he can transform into a humanoid bipedal variant.I assume, because Grimlock was comedic relief back then.