ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Man this has been a great last week (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325741)

Mecca 10-07-2019 01:16 PM

Man this has been a great last week

My son broke his collarbone at football practice last week, not a huge deal knew that was always a risk to playing etc etc. Of course he had to break it at the sternum so all the other kids could call him Tyreek.

My wife has had a bothersome heel for awhile and been putting off going to the doctor because well life. She finally went and found out she has some pretty serious bone spurs under her achillies tendon. Apparently she has a partial tear already and was told 90% chance she has to have surgery for this which involves detaching the tendon, shaving off the spurs then attaching it back.

Sounds like a barrel of fun surgery right there.

The Franchise 10-07-2019 01:17 PM

Daughter broke her wrist on Saturday.

Mecca 10-07-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14507953)
Daughter broke her wrist on Saturday.

Well that sucks man.

MahiMike 10-07-2019 01:26 PM

Sorry about that guys. Hope your families heal up fast.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2019 01:28 PM

Wrap the heel in duct tape

Marcellus 10-07-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14507950)
My son broke his collarbone at football practice last week, not a huge deal knew that was always a risk to playing etc etc. Of course he had to break it at the sternum so all the other kids could call him Tyreek.

My wife has had a bothersome heel for awhile and been putting off going to the doctor because well life. She finally went and found out she has some pretty serious bone spurs under her achillies tendon. Apparently she has a partial tear already and was told 90% chance she has to have surgery for this which involves detaching the tendon, shaving off the spurs then attaching it back.

My brother just had that exact surgery on his foot Friday, said its painful as hell.

Rain Man 10-07-2019 01:29 PM

Mecca's wife has Haglund's and is day to day. Wish him luck.

Mecca 10-07-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14507981)
My brother just had that exact surgery on his foot Friday, said its painful as hell.

I'll make sure to not tell her this....I'm sure she thinks it's going to hurt having to go through basically an achillies rupture and all but yea I'd rather her not think it's horrible.

Imon Yourside 10-07-2019 01:31 PM

All the best to my Chief Brethren and Sistrens, i got your back Mahomies!

pugsnotdrugs19 10-07-2019 01:47 PM

She’s got the Haglund’s, that sucks man

DJ's left nut 10-07-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14507950)

#hagluned.

Mecca 10-07-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14508032)
#hagluned.

I thought the same shit, no joke.

She says it's extremely painful so I guess I should have some sympathy for Berry.

Bwana 10-07-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14508046)
I thought the same shit, no joke.

She says it's extremely painful so I guess I should have some sympathy for Berry.

She will be fine, unless she starts hearing spirit voices. :drool:

Good luck with the family.

RunKC 10-07-2019 02:03 PM

Damn this must be a bad time for a lot of people. Found out on Friday that my MIL has breast cancer.

Fingers crossed it’s only stage 1 with a surgical removal.

ModSocks 10-07-2019 02:04 PM

I agree Mecca, this past week has sucked.