ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:05 AM

My ex had her baby last night...

I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. ****ing pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

mlyonsd 03-21-2010 08:06 AM

Hang in there man. I know its easy for others to say time will heal but it really is true.

StcChief 03-21-2010 08:07 AM

alittle bourbon in your coffee will help.

Saulbadguy 03-21-2010 08:10 AM

I thought the child wasn't yours?

Scorp 03-21-2010 08:11 AM

Wow. Turn in you f@cking Man Card immediately.

Do you want to know why she treated you like shit? Because you let her!

Jilly 03-21-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620618)
I dont know why Im posting this thread, just need to vent. I know I shouldnt be feeling this way, its been almost a year since my wife left but I feel like I just missed the birth of my own child. I knew it was going to happen soon and I thought I was mentally prepared but when her dad called me and told me this morning I quickly realized I wasn't. I cant believe I still love her after everything she's done to me and put me through both emotionally and financially. I would take her back and help her raise her baby in a heartbeat. Thats how much I love her. ****ing pathetic I know. When's this shit going to end? Its been 10 months and it still hurts just as much as the day I found out. Its so hard to keep face in front of my kids, they are so excited to have a new baby sister and I have to pretend Im happy and excited for them but its killing me. I know I have to be strong for my kids and I will but when they are gone I dont know what to do.

Anytime someone has a baby we feel a little joy, that's what new life does. Your children are excited to be a part of something that is one of the greatest miracles of living. And your envy of that is completely normal. It's ok that you feel hurt and some love towards your ex in this new life. It's normal you want to be a part of it. And it sucks. There's no great way to get through this, except that the same thing that pulls you out of bed in the morning and gets you through the day, will be the same thing that gets you through this. Rejoice in your children's joy, help them to be good siblings and teach them loving ways, just to take the focus off you ex, put your focus on them. And when they leave, cry, throw things, do what you need to do to get your feelings out, and one day there will come a time when things seem normal and you'll have moved on and feel better for it. Right now you just have to live in hope and never let it die.

Marcellus 03-21-2010 08:15 AM

If your still as torn up as the day you found out, you need to get some counseling. I know how it sucks to have a nasty divorce, it sucks ass to the end of the earth until you realize you will survive and can find someone else.

You keep holding on and you will never move on. You need to get on with your life.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 08:18 AM

Be glad you don't have to deal with the little shit.

Saulbadguy 03-21-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6620637)
Be glad you don't have to deal with the little shit.

"YOU ARE CORRECT, SIR!"

Al Bundy 03-21-2010 08:24 AM

She sounds like she's a real treat.. the further you stay away from her the better off you are. Let her boy toy raise that baby. Sounds like she got herself into the mess she is in... never ever let her come back. Ohh and use it against her in the divorce.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:25 AM

The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 08:25 AM

Wow, dump that whore immediately. You've got plenty of other girls to ****.

Even if the sex is good you're teetering on the edge of disaster. Don't you realize it? It's not worth it.

Next time you feel the urge to have amazing ex sex, beat off and the feeling will pass.

Bearcat2005 03-21-2010 08:26 AM

In the long run I imagine you would be better off not associating with her on an emotional or physical level other than your committments to your kids. In addition I feel that trying to fill the void with women or other occupations won't help, have you tried speaking to a counselor?

Jilly 03-21-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620649)
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again.

Then **** you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

Al Bundy 03-21-2010 08:27 AM

Jilly is right.. and I rarely if ever agree with women.. but be done with her.