ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 6 Championship Match - kysirsoze versus Bwana (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317446)

Rain Man 09-15-2018 01:47 PM

Gladiator 2018 - Round 6 Championship Match - kysirsoze versus Bwana

This is it. The long-awaited championship match. One of these two combatants will lift the coveted Chiefsplanet Gladiatorial trophy.

Vote for the person that you think would win this match in a battle to death or submission. As background, assume that prior to the tournament you received 10 minutes of training on every weapon. The time listed is the amount of time before the match where you learn what the weaponry and venue is. All participants are handed their weapons at t=0 unless stated otherwise.

Venue - Backstage at the Broadway production of*Madison (actors and staff present)
Starting Distance - 99 feet

kysirsoze

Main Weapon - Battle Axe
Backup Weapon - Bo Staff

Prep Time - 2 Minutes
Special Factors - You were kneed in the groin three times by actress Jennifer Lawrence at time t= -5 seconds, right after she was told that she's paid less than her male costars.

Bwana

Main Weapon - Two Handed Sword
Backup Weapon - A loop of piano wire with handles and a loud shrill whistle

Prep Time - 7 Minutes
Special Factors - Any people who might be present (other than an audience) believe you are the villain

Sofa King 09-15-2018 02:09 PM

Tough matchup. Let’s hear from the contestants.

Bwana 09-15-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13731583)

kysirsoze

Special Factors - You were kneed in the groin three times by actress Jennifer Lawrence at time t= -5 seconds

:eek: Oh man!

My twins hurt just reading about your triple nard shot. Sorry Kysirsoze, you're not recovering fast enough to put up any kind of fight when I only have to cover a little over 30 yards to reach you. If it's any consolation, I'll also kill of Jennifer Lawrence before I leave. :D

Easy 6 09-15-2018 02:22 PM

Bawan will cleave poor kysirsoze in half with his Claymore

Beef Supreme 09-15-2018 03:13 PM

The nut shot special factor is brutal.

Buehler445 09-15-2018 03:32 PM

All the people in the arena might think he’s the villain but I’m not bullrushing anyone with a sword.

Nutshot is killer.

vailpass 09-15-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 13731653)
The nut shot special factor is brutal.

This. Bawan would have had the edge in a straight up duel but taking a knee to the bag 5 seconds before being charged with a sword?
Sorry ‘soze, you battled valiantly to get here, but there can be only one.

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 04:33 PM

Easy win. I give the bo staff to the biggest stage hand and now it's two on one. No way he beats me with the help. Not to mention other people will join in.

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13731669)
All the people in the arena might think he’s the villain but I’m not bullrushing anyone with a sword.

Nutshot is killer.

A backstage full of people who see him as a villain. I scream "he's trying to kill me!". I get more help than I need. End of match.

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13731599)
:eek: Oh man!

My twins hurt just reading about your triple nard shot. Sorry Kysirsoze, you're not recovering fast enough to put up any kind of fight when I only have to cover a little over 30 yards to reach you. If it's any consolation, I'll also kill of Jennifer Lawrence before I leave. :D

Sword or no, you're not making it 30 yards accosted. You will be mobbed and beaten preparing you for a skull splitting axe blow.

TrackyJohnJohn 09-15-2018 05:06 PM

I'm assuming the people still voting aren't even reading the thread. Bwana has no chance here. He's outnumbered 100 to 1. One knee from JLaw doesn't change that.

Bwana 09-15-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13731736)
A backstage full of people who see him as a villain. I scream "he's trying to kill me!". I get more help than I need. End of match.

LMAO Sure........

Yeah Broadway types are going to come at some guy swinging a sword? A few people back stage may see me as the enemy, but what are they going to do, come after me and face death? If you're lucky, I may get hit with a stray purse which will not be much of a distraction.

Meanwhile, you will be nursing your nads which have not been stuck not once, but THREE times. Dude, you're not getting up. Prepare for a dirt nap. :D

Bwana 09-15-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrackyJohnJohn (Post 13731785)
I'm assuming the people still voting aren't even reading the thread. Bwana has no chance here. He's outnumbered 100 to 1. One knee from JLaw doesn't change that.

ROFL Who's mult is this?

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13732050)
LMAO Sure........

Yeah Broadway types are going to come at some guy swinging a sword? A few people back stage may see me as the enemy, but what are they going to do, come after me and face death? If you're lucky, I may get hit with a stray purse which will not be much of a distraction.

Meanwhile, you will be nursing your nads which have not been stuck not once, but THREE times. Dude, you're not getting up. Prepare for a dirt nap. :D

"Broadway types"? You clearly haven't been backstage at a Broadway show. Professional stage hands are not only strong as hell, they are like the most macho ****ing guys on the planet. The do nothing but snort coke and swap stories about touring with Bon Jovi. You would be ****ing mobbed in a heartbeat. I won't even have to lift my axe.

Easy 6 09-15-2018 09:57 PM

Nothing says macho like touring with Bon Jovi

Wait...