ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Crappy timing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345463)

loochy 10-06-2022 11:55 AM

Crappy timing

I just cleaned the toilet uo all nice a few hours ago. Then I ate a burrito from the local taco truck. Welp, I just spray farted all over the inside of the toilet. It's still too smelly to re-clean.

Why don't they coat the inside of the bowl with teflon or something so the water just washes the stuff off without me having to squirt cleaner and brush it? Does anyone have tips on any hands off cleaning methods?

Thank you,

Loochy

htismaqe 10-06-2022 11:57 AM

Try spraying the inside of your bowl with Rain-X.

Titty Meat 10-06-2022 11:57 AM

You're leaving out some details I also pounded your empty Hall way you call your asshole after you cleaned the toilet too

penguinz 10-06-2022 12:01 PM

Fix your diet and it won't be an issue. ;)

digger 10-06-2022 12:03 PM

Poop at Kohls?

backinblack 10-06-2022 12:04 PM

should've found a Kohl's

FlaChief58 10-06-2022 12:06 PM

Leave it for your wife to clean. She'll be very appreciative that you gave her something to do. It will assure sexy time

loochy 10-06-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16509899)
You're leaving out some details I also pounded your empty Hall way you call your asshole after you cleaned the toilet too

Yeah, I got it all nice and cleaned out for you, big boy. :thumb:

loochy 10-06-2022 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16509903)
Fix your diet and it won't be an issue. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 16509910)
Leave it for your wife to clean. She'll be very appreciative that you gave her something to do. It will assure sexy time

Well I got a burrito because the wife and kid are out of town. I thought it would be a nice way to kick off my bachelor weekend.

She won't be back until Tuesday. I think if I leave it that long then it'll be permastuck.

Maybe I can try to spray it off when I go pee. Sometimes that works.

Rain Man 10-06-2022 12:08 PM

Technology has already solved this problem. In my recent bathroom remodel, I bought a fancy Japanese bidet. When you walk into the room, the lid raises up and a little nozzle sprays a fine film of water all over the bowl.

ThaVirus 10-06-2022 12:11 PM

Ew. Do I work with you? There is consistently this spray of dried-up spray shit caked on the inside of the toilet bowl in one of the bathrooms at my job.

I'm not sure what that guy's diet is like but ****ing hell. It is disgusting.

loochy 10-06-2022 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backinblack (Post 16509908)
should've found a Kohl's

Quote:

Originally Posted by digger (Post 16509906)
Poop at Kohls?

I should have mentioned it in the Simply Red thread, but last Friday morning I pooped at Target and it was wonderful! The place was very clean, smelled nice, had fresh rolls of TP, and the stall had ample room to manuver. However, it was at 8:30 in the morning, so it had probably just been cleaned and hadn't been used much yet. A late afternoon visit may yield less than desireable results. I do give my experience there a 10/10 though - would poop again.

loochy 10-06-2022 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16509918)
Ew. Do I work with you? There is consistently this spray of dried-up spray shit caked on the inside of the toilet bowl in one of the bathrooms at my job.

I'm not sure what that guy's diet is like but ****ing hell. It is disgusting.

This is not a normal occurrence for me. The urge hit me while I was checking the mailbox. I had to waddle up the driveway as fast as I could without shaking everything loose.

ThaVirus 10-06-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 16509923)
This is not a normal occurrence for me. The urge hit me while I was checking the mailbox. I had to waddle up the driveway as fast as I could without shaking everything loose.

This is always pretty bizarre to me. Are you lactose intolerant? Spicy food doesn't agree with you?

'Cause people talk a lot about the runs and explosive diarrhea after eating Mexican food or Indian food and I have never experienced that issue.

htismaqe 10-06-2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 16509946)
This is always pretty bizarre to me. Are you lactose intolerant? Spicy food doesn't agree with you?

'Cause people talk a lot about the runs and explosive diarrhea after eating Mexican food or Indian food and I have never experienced that issue.

For me, it's really about the quality of food. If it's highly processed, super greasy, or otherwise garbage food, it's probably going to make you sick. No two burritos are the same.