ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs vs Houston; Final Injury Report (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325869)

JakeF 10-12-2019 03:31 PM

Chiefs vs Houston; Final Injury Report

https://i.ibb.co/K9S8zjN/Injury-report.jpg

the Chiefs could be missing six starters for this game. Andy Reid is calling Hill a game-time decision.

https://i.ibb.co/rbtHG7W/Injury-report-2.jpg

late addition to the injury report. Defensive back Jonathan Joseph was limited during Friday’s practice with a hamstring injury. As always it’s never a good sign when you’re a late addition, but the questionable designation shows some optimism.

The only player ruled out for the Texans is reserve offensive lineman Greg Mancz. Both Taiwan Jones and Kenny Stills remain questionable. Stills seemed confident that he’d be able to play

Easy 6 10-12-2019 03:37 PM

Keep Reek on the bench and run it down their throats with a RBBC, it’ll take some pressure off Money and his gimpy ankle

Reid will never do it, but that’s what I’d do

Imon Yourside 10-12-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14517901)
Keep Reek on the bench and run it down their throats with a RBBC, it’ll take some pressure off Money and his gimpy ankle

Reid will never do it, but that’s what I’d do

We are not built to run the ball, Our line is just putrid and run blocking is not our strength. I don't see a world where the Current Chiefs can run it down anyones throat.

Red Dawg 10-12-2019 03:47 PM

Screwed is what we are.

MGRS13 10-12-2019 03:48 PM

This stinks of two in a row. Sucks they are both at home. Still plenty of time. Winning or losing in December or January is what will define this team.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2019 03:49 PM

reek is going to take a big shit on that secondary

carcosa 10-12-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14517915)
Screwed is what we are.

You suck!

carcosa 10-12-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13 (Post 14517919)
This stinks of two in a row. Sucks they are both at home. Still plenty of time. Winning or losing in December or January is what will define this team.

Actually the Chiefs will win, dummy!!!!

Wallcrawler 10-12-2019 03:54 PM

Were blowing these turds out. OBrien is a terrible coach/gm. Andy regularly takes him to the woodshed.

Mahomes will be locked in this week and the offense gets back on track for a nice 40 spot getting hung on the Texans D.

FloridaMan88 10-12-2019 03:54 PM

Get Tyreek back tomorrow, get through these two games in four days and start to get guys back after the 10 day layoff.

JakeF 10-12-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14517909)
We are not built to run the ball, Our line is just putrid and run blocking is not our strength. I don't see a world where the Current Chiefs can run it down anyones throat.

Andy doesn't sign power blockers. He is more worried about whether guys can pull than block the guy in front of them. Reid is not about toughness either. Having a finesse team hurts the run game on both sides of the ball. I think Reid focuses more on the passing game during training camp and practice, that also hurts our running game.

carcosa 10-12-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 14517932)
Were blowing these turds out. OBrien is a terrible coach/gm. Andy regularly takes him to the woodshed.

Mahomes will be locked in this week and the offense gets back on track for a nice 40 spot getting hung on the Texans D.

YES!!!!!!!

Easy 6 10-12-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14517909)

Bad as they are right now, it’s still the easiest thing for an O lineman to do

I’d love to see an old fashioned ground n pound attack, Houston won’t be expecting it and it’ll camouflage this hurting receiver group right now

Get through this game that way, then bring Reek back next week IMO

JakeF 10-12-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 14517932)

woooooohoooooo PBJ

Go Chiefs!!

carcosa 10-12-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14517939)
Bad as they are right now, it’s still the easiest thing for an O lineman to do

I’d love to see an old fashioned ground n pound attack, Houston won’t be expecting it and it’ll camouflage this hurting receiver group right now

Get through this game that way, then bring Reek back next week IMO

I don't think there's any scenario in which "take the ball out of Patrick Mahomes' hands" is a good game plan.