ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jurrell Casey plans to protest on field during anthem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316323)

Spott 07-21-2018 04:01 PM

This shit is definitely going to the DC now.

Marcellus 07-21-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13638265)
This shit is definitely going to the DC now.

:rolleyes:

Is this a political discussion or not?

dj56dt58 07-21-2018 05:52 PM

if a player kneels for the anthem make it a 15 yard penalty on their teams first possession

Marcellus 07-21-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 13638366)
if a player kneels for the anthem make it a 15 yard penalty on their teams first possession

Its a great idea really. Start penalizing the team on the field and it will stop.

Flying High D 07-21-2018 06:00 PM

Whoever thinks Trump started this never thought America was ever Great to begin with.

loochy 07-21-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 13637938)
The man that started all of this. He is listening to the anthem without showing the proper respect. He ended up being elected president by the same people demanding players get fired for kneeling.

http://www.auroracup.com/wp-content/...12/trumpex.jpg

It's just another excuse for millionaire grown men to be attention whores to maje up for their daddy issues.

CHENZ A! 07-21-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13638243)
Social Injustice does not exist, nor does most of what they are protesting or as you pointed out, there would be specific discussions to be had instead of just SJW buzzwords.

It's seriously baffling to me how someone so naive, ignorant, and obviously sheltered can actually exist in todays world. At least if you were being intentionally dishonest it would make sense, but if that's your actual take.. yikes. You should probably just boycott. LMAO

Marcellus 07-21-2018 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 13638402)
It's seriously baffling to me how someone so naive, ignorant, and obviously sheltered can actually exist in todays world. At least if you were being intentionally dishonest it would make sense, but if that's your actual take.. yikes. You should probably just boycott. LMAO

NAh dude I am not the one falling for the bullshit.

Before lecturing me on what you think I know or dont know you may want to think of who is in charge in all these places all these players are claiming Social Injustice exist.

You know where these places are, I believe you live in one. You should know who is in charge.

So go ahead and act enlightened but as far as I am concerned you are dumber than these players complaining about being ****ed by their own.

dj56dt58 07-21-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13638368)
Its a great idea really. Start penalizing the team on the field and it will stop.

There is no suspension or fine involved so nflpa is less likely to get involved and they won’t want to hurt their team so they are more likely to exercise their right to stay in the tunnel

I’m all for freedom of speech and equality but this has reached the point that it’s more like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum without even knowing why

Al Bundy 07-21-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13638406)
NAh dude I am not the one falling for the bullshit.

Before lecturing me on what you think I know or dont know you may want to think of who is in charge in all these places all these players are claiming Social Injustice exist.

You know where these places are, I believe you live in one. You should know who is in charge.

So go ahead and act enlightened but as far as I am concerned you are dumber than these players complaining about being ****ed by their own.

Holy shit you are stupid.....

vailpass 07-21-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13638624)
Holy shit you are stupid.....

Says the grown man who drives Uber.