ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Fav. Beer? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98705)

Pants 09-15-2004 06:35 PM

Fav. Beer?

I'm sure you guys have probably discussed this already at some point in time. But since i r nub here, I was wondering what's everybody's favorite beer is.

Mine:
Light - Pilsner Urquell
Dark - Spaten Optimator

KcMizzou 09-15-2004 06:39 PM

I had my first Boulevard Wheat at Nzoner's place a few weeks ago. (I guess Phob turned him on to it) Since then I've bought three or four 6 packs. It's good stuff.

I'll drink just about any beer though.

Bowser 09-15-2004 06:41 PM

Me, I go for light beers and wheat beers. Mrs. Bowser likes Celebrator and 1554. So there.

unlurking 09-15-2004 06:44 PM

Tommyknocker Maple Nut Brown

Pants 09-15-2004 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I had my first Boulevard Wheat at Nzoner's place a few weeks ago. (I guess Phob turned him on to it) Since then I've bought three or four 6 packs. It's good stuff.

I'll drink just about any beer though.

I've had many a Boulevard (Wheat, Pale Ale). It's good, but not my fave.

Jenson71 09-15-2004 06:47 PM

It's not really beer, but I love Cosmopolitan.

What?

David. 09-15-2004 06:48 PM

that kind that gets me drunk

Pants 09-15-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David.
that kind that gets me drunk

Milwaukee's Best LITE for you bud. Go grow some taste buds... sheesh.

David. 09-15-2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Milwaukee's Best LITE for you bud. Go grow some taste buds... sheesh.

the Beast, I've had it a ton, not lite? I didn't even know there was a light. It's super cheap. So we get it......But teenagers who say they like the taste of beer are either lying, or, no wait they are all lying.

Pants 09-15-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

the Beast, I've had it a ton, not lite? I didn't even know there was a light. It's super cheap. So we get it......But teenagers who say they like the taste of beer are either lying, or, no wait they are all lying.

Why is that again? I do too drink piss beer just to get drunk. I don't enjoy it. The ones I enjoy the most are the ones I listed, thus "my favorites". How am I lying?

Frazod 09-15-2004 06:58 PM

My favorite beer?

SCOTCH.

AirForceChief 09-15-2004 06:58 PM

Favorite = Whatever you're buying...lacking your generosity, I'll buy Harp!

David. 09-15-2004 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Why is that again? I do too drink piss beer just to get drunk. I don't enjoy it. The ones I enjoy the most are the ones I listed, thus "my favorites". How am I lying?

with your fingers I assume.

STOP TRYING TO PICK FIGHTS WITH ME! I don't know who you are :mad: :)

unlurking 09-15-2004 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For a quick and cheap drunk, nothing beats Olde E!!!

Check out this glowing review!

Quote:

Now I know I'm losing my marbles... I just poured some 8-Ball from a 40 oz. into a pint glass. This really should be swilled directly from the bottle, preferably while standing on the corner in tha hood and keepin' your hoez in check.

In the time it took me to write the first paragraph of this review, the half-inch head completely disappeared. The appearance? I dunno, it appears to be a nasty-ass ghetto brew.

Now let me get a whiff. Oh yeah. Wow, that smells bad. I guess the astringent aroma doesn't really get a chance to escape through the tiny little opening at the top of the 40. Do yourself a favor- keep it in the bottle. Please.

This tastes like something that'll get you ****ed up. C'mon folks- if you're drinking OE for the taste, you should probably be on another website. Here's one: www.40ozmaltliquor.com.

After one 40 (or hell, after one pounder), the drinkability increases tenfold.

Be sure to keep a few extras in the fridge for the next morning to wash away the shame of waking up next to something unsavory (be it a pool of vomit or a scabies-infected skank).

Cheers!
For a buck, buck 'n a half, you can beat this 40!!

And for you avid 40oz drinkers, here's a petition to bring back 64oz malt liquor!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/64ozmalt/petition.html

Pants 09-15-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

with your fingers I assume.

STOP TRYING TO PICK FIGHTS WITH ME! I don't know who you are :mad: :)

Hehe, I'm not trying to pick up fights. You are calling me a lier with absolutely no reason for it.

BTW, I like Harp too, unlike it's [sick] brother Guiness Draught.