ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Marcus Peters is gone. The Chiefs have some explaining to do. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314080)

NJChiefsFan 02-24-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13436511)
After LJ, the Chiefs are never going to pay big money to a jackass ever again.

That's why this was done.

That would be ridiculous. If it was all about a contract to a player with attitude they had plenty of time to move him. Whatever it was is to the point that they were willing to accept getting poor value.

displacedinMN 02-24-2018 10:34 PM

Chiefs are the only team in the news. Is that good or bad?

Titty Meat 02-24-2018 10:44 PM

It really hurt the Panthers when they released their talented headcase CB in the middle of spring a few years ago LMAO

Best22 02-24-2018 11:17 PM

Mellinger wants there to be controversy and "racism." It gives him something to write about. It gets clicks. He doesn't care if he unfairly judges. He just wants clicks

Sad

aturnis 02-25-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 13433908)
HE WANTED TO BE TRADED!!!!!!!!

Says who?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

aturnis 02-25-2018 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 13436688)
Mellinger wants there to be controversy and "racism." It gives him something to write about. It gets clicks. He doesn't care if he unfairly judges. He just wants clicks

Sad

Chiefs have one of the more racist fanbases in the NFL... This board is chock full of the bullshit.

KCrockaholic 02-25-2018 01:45 AM

Ya know, compensation aside, I think we're gonna survive just fine.

KCrockaholic 02-25-2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 13436799)
Chiefs have one of the more racist fanbases in the NFL... This board is chock full of the bullshit.

Ya we're all running around yelling ****ER just as you assume.

We hate black people like Eric Berry, Derrick Thomas, Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali. Oh wait. Those guys acted professional and didn't act like little bitches about everything? Yeah we tend to like that kind better.

TEX 02-25-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Hmmm.....Did you say that when they kept LJ and traded Jarred Allen? :rolleyes:

This case just fits your narrative, which you are trying to pin on the fanbase. It could easily be argued that it is you who is chalk full of bullshit.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-25-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cx1J2CzNnS8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

farmerchief 02-25-2018 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 13435055)
No, I'm not really joking. I think he compromised the entire defense on a play by play basis.

Peters made plenty of great plays, with the strips, and ints, but I often wandered how often he was freelancing and not playing within the scheme of the defense? Suttons schemes more often sucked than not, but it always made me wander?

Coogs 02-25-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13435613)
discussion of peters negative qualities and the benefits of getting rid of 22

reference:

https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...-stan-weber-91

This is a good segment to listen to. Now yes, it is Keitzman paired with Weber, but Weber has some interesting points. And not just on Peters.

Chiefs Moon 02-25-2018 08:33 AM

Veach is doing the kinds of things I have long hoped for. He's been aggressive and somewhat ruthless. They are getting young, fast, and, hopefully, tougher. He's also managing the cap. This is needed and overdue.

WhiteWhale 02-25-2018 08:39 AM

I'm not happy about this, but I think a lot of stuff will come out in the next few months. I don't want to completely lose my shit until I know more information.

Mellinger's take is moronic, and it's not a hot take. "KC fans are racist, and Clark wants to appease them' is the dumbest take one could possibly have over this. That requires a LOT of uncharitable assumptions.

WhiteWhale 02-25-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Why don't you waltz your pasty ass to Oakland and see how racist they are?

Don't be a bell end. This has nothing to do with racism.