ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: Marcus Peters is gone. The Chiefs have some explaining to do. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314080)

Baby Lee 02-23-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434384)
In first 3 years:

Dale Carter: 10 turnovers
Marcus Peters: 24 turnovers

Peters baits QBs into bad throws while our LBs play patty-cake.
Carter covered them and let DT hunt the QB down.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 10:21 PM

I usually like his articles but Mellinger doesn't understand the concept of "a kid who does not want to leave the hood" and demands a trade to "get closer to his hood" with a lot of $$ in the near future in his pocket.:rolleyes:

Giving Mellinger grace right now to grieve the loss while he catharts !!!:D

cdcox 02-23-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus (Post 13434389)
Great point...I seems to me KC got the most they could from him and hopefully that stat means a high draft pick, possibly a first, which KC needs.

If you have 5 first round picks you'd count yourself fortunate to get that level of production out of any of them. Not even looking like a first.

cdcox 02-23-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434402)
I usually like his articles but Mellinger doesn't understand the concept of "a kid who does not want to leave the hood" and demands a trade to "get closer to his hood" with a lot of $$ now in his pocket.:rolleyes:

Giving Mellinger grace right now to grieve the loss while he catharts !!!:D

Racist much?

kysirsoze 02-23-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13434329)
supposedly he was a cancer in the locker room....didn't want to be here as well

https://media.giphy.com/media/VUOMN3AJbxSeY/giphy.gif

KCTitus 02-23-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434403)
If you have 5 first round picks you'd count yourself fortunate to get that level of production out of any of them. Not even looking like a first.

I think you're right...KC got a great kid in that draft and he gave us what he did, but again, I think his erratic play became a liability in the last season. if KC can shore up the LB/DL with whatever pick they get, I think they come out ahead.

Tombstone RJ 02-23-2018 10:32 PM

Congratulations you all got the #23 pick and rams 5th round pick...

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434409)
Racist much?

Alinsky much ? You better get your "community organizing" on better than this if you are going to Alinsky me my friend.

You may want to research the word "neighborhood" in which I used a shorten version of it using "hood". Just your simple allegation here of me say's you are the "true bigot". You told on yourself for sure.:thumb:

Easy 6 02-23-2018 10:44 PM

Sooo many people all ready to weep tears of loss, for a guy who flat out said he wants nothing to do with you when his contract is due... all you people are huge pieces of shit as far as Marcus is concerned

Yeah yeah the boos factor in, but he will get that almost anywhere, except LA, so good for him and LA... truth be told, the Rams defense just got SICK

Pete Carroll is surely wearing a diaper right now, LA has undergone an unbelievable transformation in such a short time

MeatRock 02-23-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434345)
Opponent passer rating of 65 in targets at Peters. Can't get much more lock down than that.

Not to mention his number of targets dropped significantly each year. Opposing quarterbacks were throwing his way much much less.

cdcox 02-23-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13434432)
Alinsky much ? You better get your "community organizing" on better than this if you are going to Alinsky me my friend.

You may want to research the word "neighborhood" in which I used a shorten version of it using "hood". Just your simple allegation here of me say's you are the "true bigot". You told on yourself for sure.:thumb:

Marcus Peters is from the hood but George Zimmerman lives in a neighborhood. I bet most people you associate with live in a neighborhood.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3398

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-23-2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13434471)
Sooo many people all ready to weep tears of loss, for a guy who flat out said he wants nothing to do with you when his contract is due... all you people are huge pieces of shit as far as Marcus is concerned

Yeah yeah the boos factor in, but he will get that almost anywhere, except LA, so good for him and LA... truth be told, the Rams defense just got SICK

Pete Carroll is surely wearing a diaper right now, LA has undergone an unbelievable transformation in such a short time

Man get the **** outta' here with that shit. All I SEE are a bunch of speculative clowns who are idiotically rejoicing over the loss of our best defender. And what Peters did, by comparison to some other players in this league was MILD.

Unless this compensation nets us a game-changer? This was an absolutely idiotic move by the Churfs.

jd1020 02-23-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13434471)

I dont really care if he didn't want to be here after he fulfilled his obligations.

The pieces were falling into place for the Chiefs. You have 2 years left on the cheap from one of the best corners in the game. You just traded Alex Smith to start the Mahomes era and not only that, but you filled one of your holes and got back a much needed CB opposite of Peters. Then you go and trade Peters... what?

One step forward and two steps back.

Fuller put up great numbers... in nickel. Now you are asking him to be a #1 while simultaneously asking him to replace a guy who created the most turnovers and 2nd lowest passer rating since entering the league.

It just begs the question of why?

007 02-23-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 13434427)
Congratulations you all got the #23 pick and rams 5th round pick...

Stop quoting that moron Athan.

Chiefshrink 02-23-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13434488)
Marcus Peters is from the hood but George Zimmerman lives in a neighborhood. I bet most people you associate with live in a neighborhood.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3398

Quite the bigoted assumption here.:shake: I don't make any distinction whether I use the full term "neighborhood" or "hood" but you do and why you are the real bigot here who tries to play victim.:shrug:

BTW Zimmerman is Latino a minority if you didn't know already.