ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Road Rage (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348165)

Hammock Parties 03-31-2023 09:33 AM

Road Rage

Saw some crazy ****ing shit at 95th and State Line yesterday in rush hour.

Not sure what the start was, I suspect someone cut someone else off, but the first thing I saw was a fast food cup flying through the air. It came from the car (Car A) in front of me, hitting the car in the lane directly opposite (Car B).

It's a red light so everyone is stopped. Whoever threw the cup GETS OUT OF Car A and starts screaming at Car B, beating on the window. This goes on for about 30 seconds.

Then the passenger side door opens on a van in front of them. Someone yells back for the idiot who got out of Car A to put a sock in it and get back in your car so traffic can proceed.

Then the passenger side door on Car A opens, and someone else starts yelling at the van. They both walk up to the passenger in the van and start screaming at HIM.

Now the light has changed, so the van drives off. Car A's occupants walk back to Car B, one of them SPITS in the half-open window. They get back in Car A. Then the driver of Car A retrieves an item from her car, gets out again, and throws it through the window of Car B. They drive off.

I assume it was a lit cigarette or joint. Whatever it was, it was so foul it made the driver of Car B exit her car and go to the side of the road, passing in front of me. At this point I drive off, happy this happened at State Line and not Troost, where I would have been caught in a hailfire of bullets and died heroically.

Fun times in Waldo.

The Franchise 03-31-2023 09:37 AM

Surprised you didn't call the cops and get interviewed for the news.

FloridaMan88 03-31-2023 09:38 AM

That’s like driving every day in Miami.

ptlyon 03-31-2023 09:45 AM

LESS FILLING!!!

TASTES GREAT!!!

New World Order 03-31-2023 09:47 AM

Hopefully the people in Car A die in a horrible car crash

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2023 09:50 AM

Wow. That was ****ing lame LMAO. No one even threw a punch.

Zebedee DuBois 03-31-2023 09:52 AM

Not a good idea to start your day angry.

Shocker fan??

Sassy Squatch 03-31-2023 09:55 AM

Here's an entertaining street fight to not make this thread a TOTAL waste.

https://youtu.be/UqTClrThzSg

raybec 4 03-31-2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16883709)
Wow. That was ****ing lame LMAO. No one even threw a punch.

It's hard to see if punches are thrown when you're shitting yourself and cowering behind the steering wheel.

Hammock Parties 03-31-2023 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 16883727)
It's hard to see if punches are thrown when you're shitting yourself and cowering behind the steering wheel.

actually i was jerking off

nothing gets me going like a catfight

Rain Man 03-31-2023 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 16883719)
Here's an entertaining street fight to not make this thread a TOTAL waste.

https://youtu.be/UqTClrThzSg

I hope I'm not judging unfairly, but when a guy with no shirt fights a guy with glasses, I'm always going to root for the guy with glasses and assume that he didn't start the fight. No one wearing glasses is going to start a fight.

alanm 03-31-2023 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16883671)
Saw some crazy ****ing shit at 95th and State Line yesterday in rush hour.

Not sure what the start was, I suspect someone cut someone else off, but the first thing I saw was a fast food cup flying through the air. It came from the car (Car A) in front of me, hitting the car in the lane directly opposite (Car B).

It's a red light so everyone is stopped. Whoever threw the cup GETS OUT OF Car A and starts screaming at Car B, beating on the window. This goes on for about 30 seconds.

Then the passenger side door opens on a van in front of them. Someone yells back for the idiot who got out of Car A to put a sock in it and get back in your car so traffic can proceed.

Then the passenger side door on Car A opens, and someone else starts yelling at the van. They both walk up to the passenger in the van and start screaming at HIM.

Now the light has changed, so the van drives off. Car A's occupants walk back to Car B, one of them SPITS in the half-open window. They get back in Car A. Then the driver of Car A retrieves an item from her car, gets out again, and throws it through the window of Car A. They drive off.

I assume it was a lit cigarette or joint. Whatever it was, it was so foul it made the driver of Car B exit her car and go to the side of the road, passing in front of me. At this point I drive off, happy this happened at State Line and not Troost, where I would have been caught in a hailfire of bullets and died ignominiously.

Fun times in Waldo.

Not heroically.

Hammock Parties 03-31-2023 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 16883770)
Not heroically.

Whenever a white man dies east of holmes it is an act of heroism.

Spott 03-31-2023 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16883679)
That’s like driving every day in Miami.

I was loaned to Miami for work about 5 years ago after one of the hurricanes, and someone through a 20oz plastic drink bottle at my truck the first morning I was there. They weren't able to get it in the window because I was driving a large bucket truck that was up much higher than their car, but he definitely hit the door with it and got some water in the cab. All because I put my turn signal on and merged politely into the exit lane for the turnpike.

Driving anywhere on the highway from Jupiter to the Keys is the real life version of playing Grand Theft Auto.

Donger 03-31-2023 10:58 AM

Thank you, Simone.