ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let’s talk about the upside of this offense (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323987)

pugsnotdrugs19 07-19-2019 09:36 AM

Let’s talk about the upside of this offense

With the Cheetah back in the fold all season, this offense may look even better on paper than last year...

I don’t know that the production is the same, but man for man, they appear more dangerous... sure Hunt is better than Williams, but I think the RB room is filled with depth that can fill out roles...

The WR room is as deep as it is stout. Speed and more speed. If Hardman can pick things up quick, look out...

If we can avoid catastrophic injuries, I see no reason why this isn’t a 12-16 win team.... yeah, I said it...

Now go fap away with these Tyreek highlights: https://youtu.be/uDwlF_hgFjI

carcosa 07-19-2019 09:40 AM

Hell yeah!!!!!!! 19-0 50 PPG

St. Patty's Fire 07-19-2019 09:43 AM

If the defense is league average or better, we’ll go 15-1 or 16-0

If it’s in the lower 20s, we’ll probably win 12.

The offense is going to be legendary (again). Possibly better than last year. Mahomes has a year under his belt, we’ve added Hard Man, Watkins seems to be primed for a good year, we just need Kelce to come back healthy. Hopefully the preseason allows to shake off any rust.

Not to mention Reid expanding the playbook (with some help from Pat, I’m sure) and Bienemy not being stolen away. It’s a perfect storm, really.

I am interested to see what happens at the RB position. Wanna see Darwin Thompson in action badly, he seems like an obvious steal and a great fit in this offense. Hyde and D Will 2 should compete for some carries as well.

Best22 07-19-2019 09:45 AM

It’s faster
Just look at things from a speed perspective:

Hill=Hill
Kelce=Kelce
Watkins=Watkins
Hardman>Conley
Robinson=Robinson
Williams>Hunt

That’s the fastest receiver, a very fast TE, Watkins claims to be in better shape, Hardman is a burner, Robinson has some speed, and Damien Williams is the fastest RB we’ve had since Charles. Oh, and Mahomes is probably gonna be a bit faster (and stronger) this year a season well

!!!!!!

loochy 07-19-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14354305)
With the Cheetah back in the fold all season, this offense may look even better on paper than last year...

I don’t know that the production is the same, but man for man, they appear more dangerous... sure Hunt is better than Williams, but I think the RB room is filled with depth that can fill out roles...

The WR room is as deep as it is stout. Speed and more speed. If Hardman can pick things up quick, look out...

If we can avoid catastrophic injuries, I see no reason why this isn’t a 12-16 win team.... yeah, I said it...

Now go fap away with these Tyreek highlights: https://youtu.be/uDwlF_hgFjI

I think Kelce is key here. We can afford a WR injury, but not one at TE.

BleedingRed 07-19-2019 09:48 AM

How do you defend 4 vert routes if all the WRs are sub 4.4?

loochy 07-19-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14354351)

Uncalled PI

RunKC 07-19-2019 09:55 AM

Don’t forget John Lovett. He was the 2nd most athletic TE in this draft class behind Noah Fant.

4.56 40 and 6.94 3 cone

Dude is gonna be a big upgrade over Incompletetrious Harris

ModSocks 07-19-2019 09:59 AM

Later. We have all of camp for that.

Right now we're bathing in the salty tears of the stupids, SJW's and media hacks.

BleedingRed 07-19-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14354382)

Right now we're bathing in the salty tears of the stupids, SJW's and media hacks.

Better believe this episode galvanized the team....... This is the story line that starts the "Us vs The World" type stuff.........

ChiefGator 07-19-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14354305)
sure Hunt is better than Williams

Between the guards, yeah, probably. Not so sure about out in space.

The numbers don't back up a drop at the RB position.. just need to scheme a bit more.

Dunerdr 07-19-2019 10:07 AM

remember when robinson came aboard and people were hoping that his 4.45 speed could add something that no one but hill had. now hes the slowest guy in the projected rotation..

FDrumpf 07-19-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14354382)

Watch black football players run around in tights but deride social justice

Cognitive dissonance and cuckery seem to go hand in hand

BleedingRed 07-19-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 14354401)
remember when robinson came aboard and people were hoping that his 4.45 speed could add something that no one but hill had. now hes the slowest guy in the projected rotation..

and not even by a little...........

Hill = 4.29
Watkins = 4.34
Hardmon = 4.33

KC_Lee 07-19-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 14354351)

Hope / Pray for a delayed hand off / draw play.