ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   There is no reason not to let Green go (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156267)

Red Dawg 01-08-2007 08:39 AM

There is no reason not to let Green go

seriously. This should be a no brainer. He's 37 and his skills have drastically declined.

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2007 08:44 AM

Umm, one more year as a stop gap before the Brodie Croyle era begins.

Reerun_KC 01-08-2007 08:45 AM

True and he deserves much better coaching then what the Chiefs are going to give him.

Trent is a classy stand up guy, with a complete reeruned clueless Monkey for a coach...

Why in the hell would you want to stay in KC?

chagrin 01-08-2007 08:47 AM

Trent does not suck, he sucked in that game but isn't it obvious that the concussion combined with shitty play calling and WR's that can't get open assisted in his poor performance? geesh

Kerberos 01-08-2007 09:03 AM

Let's not forget that his protection Saturday was subpar as well.

I think Green has been spoiled the last few years with a line that was arguably one of the BEST in the NFL. NOW he is just another GOOD QB that has to look over his shoulder more and throwing passes that he might not have thrown a year ago.

That and WR's dropping balls a lot this year doesn't help IMO.

IN MY BEST JOKER's Voice:

"This Team Needs an Enema"

kc rush 01-08-2007 10:45 AM

Poor protection, poor strategy and poor hands by receivers sure do make a QB look bad.

The guy is class, so I hope they either fix the o-line or trade him to a team that close to contending. I hate hearing people boo him after all he has done.

My gut feeling is that Trent will be back because of his cap number and he will be an average (not great) QB for another year until Croyle is ready to go.

Lzen 01-08-2007 10:56 AM

I love Trent Green and everything he has done for the Chiefs. That being said, I would rather just see him retire. It's obvious that his skills have declined since the concussion. Plus, his cap number cannot be justified by the performance he gave this year.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2007 10:58 AM

Trent isn't going anywhere. It's just not feasible given his contract.

Imon Yourside 01-08-2007 10:59 AM

There is one good reason he should stay and will, "Well quite candidly Trent Green is still under contract to the Kansas City Chiefs"

Now Gretz get on the move there and write an article on why Huard sucks and Green is the QBOTF.

Peterson OUT!

Archie Bunker 01-08-2007 11:01 AM

Trent is one of all-time favorite Chiefs but I'm ready for a fresh start. If that means throwing Croyle to the wolves fine. Sign a vet or keep Huard in case Croyle craps down his leg.

Calcountry 01-08-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
I love Trent Green and everything he has done for the Chiefs. That being said, I would rather just see him retire. It's obvious that his skills have declined since the concussion. Plus, his cap number cannot be justified by the performance he gave this year.

If it is so "obvious" to everyone, then why didn't the coaches see it?

Mile High Mania 01-08-2007 11:05 AM

WRs might help trent out... Kennison is a bit long in the tooth. Hall is more of a trick receiver and Parker hasn't proved to be much of a threat.

Reerun_KC 01-08-2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
Trent is one of all-time favorite Chiefs but I'm ready for a fresh start. If that means throwing Croyle to the wolves fine. Sign a vet or keep Huard in case Croyle craps down his leg.

God Lord and go through another whole season of how and why Huard single handly put a stop to WWII. I am ready for Hiroshima Huard to blow up another team.. Goodbye and good riddance!

Reerun_KC 01-08-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
If it is so "obvious" to everyone, then why didn't the coaches see it?

Same reason they run run pass punt. That is Herm's MO.. He wants to play his ball win or lose, then find someone else to blame...

Redrum_69 01-08-2007 11:08 AM

TRADE GREEN

TRADE HUARD FOR A FIRST ONE DRAFT PICK

TRADE GONZO FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK

Mr. Laz 01-08-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy
his skills have drastically declined.

we don't know this ... he got hurt and struggle for a few games when he came back.

hardly enough to know that his skills have declined.

a better reason would be that if we are going to simplify this pathetically simple offense so more there really isn't a reason to not go with a cheap Quarterback.

kitna,garcia ... one of these guys that don't cost much.

DeezNutz 01-08-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Trent isn't going anywhere. It's just not feasible given his contract.

This was what I thought, too, but I was guessing. Do you know more specifics? What the cap hit would be? Or are you just full of :BS: like myself?

Lzen 01-08-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrum_69
TRADE GREEN

Nobody will give up a first round draft pick for Huard. Say no to crack.

Brock 01-08-2007 11:10 AM

It appeared to me that when they took the leash off of him, he drove the team right down the field. Personally, I think Green is very frustrated with the utterly reeruned offense Edwards apparently wants to use. Neanderthal football is dead.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz
This was what I thought, too, but I was guessing. Do you know more specifics? What the cap hit would be? Or are you just full of :BS: like myself?

I don't know what the cap hit would be, only that it would be too much.

Archie Bunker 01-08-2007 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
WRs might help trent out... Kennison is a bit long in the tooth. Hall is more of a trick receiver and Parker hasn't proved to be much of a threat.

WR is about as big of a problem as OL.

DeezNutz 01-08-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
I don't know what the cap hit would be, only that it would be too much.

I'll take this as an admission of :BS: . :D

Mile High Mania 01-08-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
WR is about as big of a problem as OL.

IMO (and I know the KC offense was badass a few years running), but WR has always been a problem, but Saunders hid it well. Herm showcased the mediocrity at the position.

Chiefnj 01-08-2007 11:14 AM

I don't think any of the veteran offensive players want to come back.

DaFace 01-08-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Especially since he's a FA after this year.

Imon Yourside 01-08-2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

TRADE GREEN

shit the sky IS falling....man overboard man overboard.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

jspchief 01-08-2007 11:17 AM

Honest question: What is Trent Green good at at this point in his career?

After Saturday's game I started thinking about it.

IMO his best attribute has always been his ability to go through progressions. He's not terribly accurate, his high completion percentage was a product of his ability to find the open guy. He doesn't have a lot of touch on his throws (never has). His short passes are too hard and his deep ones tend to float or die. He's not mobile, and while in the past he's been at least elusive, pressure seems to rattle him more than ever now.

So the one thing that Green does really well is now negated by a line that can't give him enough time.

I can't think of a single reason why I would want Green back in anything other than a backup role. He's either not the guy he used to be, or we was always a product of his O-line. Either way, I think it's time for the next Chiefs QB.

acesn8s 01-08-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

I think Huard is a free agent anyway.

Mr. Laz 01-08-2007 11:19 AM

Damon Huard is a free agent ........ THERE'S NOTHING TO TRADE.

hawkchief 01-08-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Honest question: What is Trent Green good at at this point in his career?

After Saturday's game I started thinking about it.

IMO his best attribute has always been his ability to go through progressions. He's not terribly accurate, his high completion percentage was a product of his ability to find the open guy. He doesn't have a lot of touch on his throws (never has). His short passes are too hard and his deep ones tend to float or die. He's not mobile, and while in the past he's been at least elusive, pressure seems to rattle him more than ever now.

So the one thing that Green does really well is now negated by a line that can't give him enough time.

I can't think of a single reason why I would want Green back in anything other than a backup role. He's either not the guy he used to be, or we was always a product of his O-line. Either way, I think it's time for the next Chiefs QB.

Bingo!

KCJohnny 01-08-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

IMO (and I know the KC offense was badass a few years running), but WR has always been a problem, but Saunders hid it well. Herm showcased the mediocrity at the position.

You can get by on the cheap with WRs if you have a pass-protect capability that allows your immobile QB to stand safely in the pocket and make his reads. We had that 2002-2005. Its gone. We need two OTs and a real FB. Get that fixed and start Huard, and we could play avaerage WRs and do good.

Archie Bunker 01-08-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

I agree. When the OL was giving Trent all day to throw the WR could get open and it hid the problem. Now that the OL has slipped down to Raider-like levels the WRs are being exposed. They get no seperation which results in INTs, sacks, and incompletions.

Kennison is a decent #2, Hall should never see the field on offense(or special teams), and Parker is worthless.

Bowser 01-08-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
It appeared to me that when they took the leash off of him, he drove the team right down the field. Personally, I think Green is very frustrated with the utterly reeruned offense Edwards apparently wants to use. Neanderthal football is dead.

Jesus. Thank you.

Am I crazy in saying Trent looked as good as he had all year against the Colts, particularly in the first half? He had zip on the ball, but nobody around him looked like they were up to play the game. Yeah, he threw two picks in the fourth quarter, but I think it's fair to assume he was pressing at that point, trying to make a play when nobody else wanted to.

He's the best QB we've had since Dawson, he goes through a season straight out of a nightmare and doesn't put up the gaudy stats of the last four years, and everybody wants to shitcan him. Unbelievable.

el borracho 01-08-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
Damon Huard is a free agent ........ THERE'S NOTHING TO TRADE.

Franchise him and then trade him for two first round picks. Chiefs rule!!!

Easy 6 01-08-2007 11:28 AM

With an off-season of rest & a re-tooled O line, i have every faith that Trent can still play well for us in 07, beyond that not so much.

If he goes i hope we stand pat with Huard, Croyle & maybe see if Printers matures. I'm tired of "outsourcing" for QB's, lets grow some right here.

I saw Trent whip several tight spirals accurately when he played, his arm is NOT shot. The concussion cobwebs may have effected some of his touch stuff, but a full off-season of rest should handle that.

VOTE GREEN!!!

Lzen 01-08-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
Especially since he's a FA after this year.

Oh yeah. That too. I forgot about that.

Mile High Mania 01-08-2007 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
Franchise him and then trade him for two first round picks. Chiefs rule!!!

It's a bit tough to franchise an unrestricted free agent...

KCJohnny 01-08-2007 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
With an off-season of rest & a re-tooled O line, i have every faith that Trent can still play well for us in 07, beyond that not so much.

If he goes i hope we stand pat with Huard, Croyle & maybe see if Printers matures. I'm tired of "outsourcing" for QB's, lets grow some right here.

I saw Trent whip several tight spirals accurately when he played, his arm is NOT shot. The concussion cobwebs may have effected some of his touch stuff, but a full off-season of rest should handle that.

VOTE GREEN!!!

Look how many vet QBs were benched this year in favor of young QBs: Plummer, Bledsoe, Brunnell, Warner, etc... I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch off the list. That's what we would be looking at starting TG next year at 37.

Lzen 01-08-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Jesus. Thank you.

Am I crazy in saying Trent looked as good as he had all year against the Colts, particularly in the first half? He had zip on the ball, but nobody around him looked like they were up to play the game. Yeah, he threw two picks in the fourth quarter, but I think it's fair to assume he was pressing at that point, trying to make a play when nobody else wanted to.

He's the best QB we've had since Dawson, he goes through a season straight out of a nightmare and doesn't put up the gaudy stats of the last four years, and everybody wants to shitcan him. Unbelievable.

I don't disagree. I've been a Green supporter all along. It's just that history has shown us that a QBs skills start declining fast at his age. It's time to move on.

acesn8s 01-08-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Jesus. Thank you.

Trent only had 1 game with a passer rating over 75.5(Cleveland 127). Huard only had 2 below that number. When the backup is out perfoming the starter, he needs to be given a shot. Gannon, er, Huard should at least seen the field once to see if he made a difference.

Mr. Laz 01-08-2007 11:33 AM

Quote:

:spock:

actually that's exactly what the franchise tag is for

every team's free agents are still attached to the team until March 1st (iirc)

each team has the choice of applying a tag to all the potiential free agents before then.

that said ......... we are not applying the franchise tag to a backup QB which would give him the average of the top 5 QB in the league.

basically tagging Huard would give him a 7 million per year raise. He's sign that is a heartbeat and give Peterson a BJ to boot.

Lzen 01-08-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Why is that? Am I missing something? I though that's what the franchise tag was used for (bad grammar, I know). Guys become FAs and their current team slaps the franchise tag on them so that no other teams can sign them. Unless, of course, they want to part with a couple 1st round draft picks.

el borracho 01-08-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Do NOT underestimate Carl's power of negotiation!

FAX 01-08-2007 11:34 AM

Trent is still a great QB. He deserves to play behind a line that can block for more than one mississippi and for a coach whose concept of an offense is somewhat more advanced than handing it off up the middle 4792 times a year.

Trent has given us some great years, great games, and great plays. He has covered for an abysmal defense for years and deserves the respect of all Chiefs fans.

So there.

FAX

Brock 01-08-2007 11:34 AM

Quote:

Why is that? Am I missing something? I though that's what the franchise tag was used for (bad grammar, I know). Guys become FAs and their current team slaps the franchise tag on them so that no other teams can sign them. Unless, of course, they want to part with a couple 1st round draft picks.

You are correct.

Mile High Mania 01-08-2007 11:35 AM

Sorry, I didn't type fully what I was thinking... note that I didn't say impossible. I was implying "bit tough to franchise an unrestricted FA backup"...

My bad.

Lzen 01-08-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

Sorry, I didn't type fully what I was thinking... note that I didn't say impossible. I was implying "bit tough to franchise an unrestricted FA backup"...

My bad.

Well, I don't think it would be wise for a team to slap the franchise tag on a career backup.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
Look how many vet QBs were benched this year in favor of young QBs: Plummer, Bledsoe, Brunnell, Warner, etc... I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch off the list. That's what we would be looking at starting TG next year at 37.

Good points all, but my gut says Green has 1 more in him if the talent around him is upgraded. If he falters then he would make a Class A #1 sideline coach for Huard or Croyle.

The guy has always been a honest broker, if he thinks he has another in him, i say...why not???

Mr. Laz 01-08-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

My bad.

you're a donkey fan ... i understand completely

:D

kc rush 01-08-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Yeah, he threw two picks in the fourth quarter, but I think it's fair to assume he was pressing at that point, trying to make a play when nobody else wanted to.

He was being hit and threw the ball off of his back foot on the first INT. That is a protection problem. He looked like he was trying to make something out of nothing when the game was out of hand on the second INT.

I'm a Green fan so I hope they fix the line or trade him to a contender rather than letting him flounder.

Mr. Laz 01-08-2007 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Trent is still a great QB. He deserves to play behind a line that can block for more than one mississippi

FAX

and the offensive line deserves more from their offensive coordinator than to have him basically shout out the upcoming play over the loud speaker.

:harumph:

~Laz

el borracho 01-08-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Well, I don't think it would be wise for a team to slap the franchise tag on a career backup.

What if that so-called backup is Damon 'Big Balls' Huard?! Huh?! Then what?!!!

KCJohnny 01-08-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Good points all, but my gut says Green has 1 more in him if the talent around him is upgraded. If he falters then he would make a Class A #1 sideline coach for Huard or Croyle.

The guy has always been a honest broker, if he thinks he has another in him, i say...why not???

If there was a SERIOUS push for a SB in 2007, I'd say give him a chance to win the job in camp, but he'll be 37 next year, he's not the QBotF and chances are we're staring at another 8-8 season, so why not play Croyle or get David Carr or Eli Manning or another younger vet? I like Trent Green a lot, he's a class act, a great leader, a tremendous performer under DV, but Herm's taking the team in another direction. Again, look at how many teams replaced their vet QBs this year.

FAX 01-08-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
and the offensive line deserves more from their offensive coordinator than to have him basically shout out the upcoming play over the loud speaker.

~Laz

Agreedasmatic.

FAX

MahiMike 01-08-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
True and he deserves much better coaching then what the Chiefs are going to give him.

Trent is a classy stand up guy, with a complete reeruned clueless Monkey for a coach...

Why in the hell would you want to stay in KC?

Exactly. Him and Herm don't mix. Bring him down to Jax. I'd love to watch him up close.

WilliamTheIrish 01-08-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock

What? It's not neanderthal. It's called retro or old school. And it's coming to a franchise very near you.

I'm so f'ing excited.

acesn8s 01-08-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

~Laz

That's good for a Kansas city Chiefs....FIRST DOWN....and another run, run, pass, punt.

FAX 01-08-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike
... Him and Herm don't mix. ...

That's affirmamento, Mr. MahiMike.

Herm's "you have to do what your players do best" speech rings very hollow after this season. I declare Herm an idiot and a fool and an NFL media project.

I would not be surprised if, very soon, he insults Trent in public and tries to convince "fans with the common eye" that they should have handed off to LJ more often in that game.

FAX

Calcountry 01-08-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

TRADE GREEN

Huard isn't worth a first round pick.

FringeNC 01-08-2007 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
That's affirmamento, Mr. MahiMike.

I declare Herm an idiot and a fool and an NFL media project.

FAX

Rep. That's a good description of Herm.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJohnny
If there was a SERIOUS push for a SB in 2007, I'd say give him a chance to win the job in camp, but he'll be 37 next year, he's not the QBotF and chances are we're staring at another 8-8 season, so why not play Croyle or get David Carr or Eli Manning or another younger vet? I like Trent Green a lot, he's a class act, a great leader, a tremendous performer under DV, but Herm's taking the team in another direction. Again, look at how many teams replaced their vet QBs this year.

No way do i envision a 8-8 season next year, this D took a MAJOR stride at indy & we still have a good core to build around on O.

Carr - confidence has been beaten from him like a mugging victim in Tijuana.

Eli - Perhaps the most overrated QB of the last 5 years. He plays the game & looks like he just lost his mom.

crazycoffey 01-08-2007 12:09 PM

what happens to the cap hit if Trent "retires"

(quotes = see forced retirement)

Chiefnj 01-08-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

... & we still have a good core to build around on O.

Who is this "core" you speak of?

FringeNC 01-08-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

No way do i envision a 8-8 season next year, this D took a MAJOR stride at indy & we still have a good core to build around on O.

Carr - confidence has been beaten from him like a mugging victim in Tiajuana.

Eli - Perhaps the most overrated QB of the last 5 years. He plays the game & looks like he just lost his mom.

Just about 450 yards and 30 first downs are major strides?

WilliamTheIrish 01-08-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC

Yes. We made them punt this time. /sarcasm]

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj
Who is this "core" you speak of?

Waters

LJ

TG - HOPEFULLY

BIGFOOT - Thats right, i said it.

2 solid vet QB's & 1 promising project. Even if one of the vets go's, i dont think its panic time.

Possibly Wiggy & Shields, who by the way, is still a top 10 G in my book.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

F'N PLEASE, You dont think that a lot of that came later in the game when the D's legs felt like grape jelly???

BULLSHITE!!!

WilliamTheIrish 01-08-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

F'N PLEASE, You dont think that a lot of that came later in the game when the D's legs felt like grape jelly???

BULLSHITE!!!

They had over 250 yards of offense and 12 first downs in the first half. Only six points, which was outstanding. But Manning made some mistakes that (IMO only) didn't seem like they were forced due to our defensive pressure.
Maybe they were. I don't know.

Edit: 15 first downs in the first half.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
They had over 250 yards of offense and 12 first downs in the first half. Only six points, which was outstanding. But Manning made some mistakes that (IMO only) didn't seem like they were forced due to our defensive pressure.
Maybe they were. I don't know.

Edit: 15 first downs in the first half.

That will happen when the O goes for 5-7 consecutive 3 & outs.

I cant believe anyone would try to hang this on the D.

WilliamTheIrish 01-08-2007 12:30 PM

Quote:

Scott. Grab ahold of your undies. Take you index finger and bend it like a hook. Now reach way in there and pull them out.

I'm NOT blaming this on the D. However, they were giving up yards left and right. Yes, they got three INT's. I'm happy with that. But they were no great shakes. This D, while miles better than the last few seasons, is still pretty .......marginal. At best.

acesn8s 01-08-2007 12:31 PM

Quote:

Well, if the D would have just scored more then we wouldn't be bitching about a loss now would we?

acesn8s 01-08-2007 12:33 PM

Quote:

Scott. Grab ahold of your undies. Take you index finger and bend it like a hook. Now reach way in there and pull them out.

I'm NOT blaming this on the D. However, they were giving up yards left and right. Yes, they got three INT's. I'm happy with that. But they were no great shakes. This D, while miles better than the last few seasons, is still pretty .......marginal. At best.

At least they're not ranked 30 something.

ChiefsCountry 01-08-2007 12:35 PM

Lets see here, Trent can run the circus offesne of DV/AS but a dumb down basic football offense he can't. :shake:

KCJohnny 01-08-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

I disagree. We are one DT away from a top 10 defense. Not just any DT, a gamer, but that's it. Maybe a better MLB if we are married to the Cover 2, but this D is pretty sound.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Well Mr. Irish, i've gone commando since 91 when i didnt feel like taking up space in my ruck with undies on the way to a field problem in the ARMY. So i'm free & clear.

Part of the reason they were giving up so many yards, is because thats what the 2 is supposed to do, let'em move it between the 30's without giving up the bomb.

Were it not for the D, the score would have had us yanking out our hair by the handfuls. Most of the game, manning was moping around rolling his eyes like he always does because he couldnt punch it in.

The goal line stand didnt impress you???

FringeNC 01-08-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

BULLSHITE!!!

As has been mentioned, much of the yardage was in the first half. I don't think the D cost us the game -- certainly not. They played much better than the offense. But to suggest that they made major strides is laughably absurd.

Mile High Mania 01-08-2007 12:46 PM

I think KC had an improved DEF, but it wasn't a world beater... they were good enough to limit Indy to 9 points early, otherwise it would have been uglier earlier. Indy still had the ball for nearly 40 minutes and Manning set a new playoff best with completions in a single game.

That being said... the defense does have a nice future though with huge room for improvement in 07.

Easy 6 01-08-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

As has been mentioned, much of the yardage was in the first half. I don't think the D cost us the game -- certainly not. They played much better than the offense. But to suggest that they made major strides is laughably absurd.

They kept us close for 3/4 of the game, ON THE ROAD, against a HIGH-FLYING O , in the PLAYOFFS.

If THATS not a major step...then what the HELL is???

KCJohnny 01-08-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

They kept us close for 3/4 of the game, ON THE ROAD, against a HIGH-FLYING O , in the PLAYOFFS.

If THATS not a major step...then what the HELL is???

Save your ammo. They don't see it because of emotion.

ROYC75 01-08-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy
seriously. This should be a no brainer. He's 37 and his skills have drastically declined.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling .......run for your lives.