ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   13 Seconds Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340166)

BigRedChief 10-08-2021 05:26 PM

He can’t be racist. You can’t hide that shit for 20+ years in the locker rooms full of aggressive tough competitive ego motivated black men.

Coochie liquor 10-08-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flinchfree (Post 15879966)
You're a ****ing piece of shit.

Awwww, look at the snowflake getting all up in arms over a guy who robbed a pregnant woman with a gun pointed at her belly. Sounds like you enjoy a fat dick in your mouth??

KurtCobain 10-08-2021 05:28 PM

I don't understand why pointing out some type of feature on someone is racist. If someone said my ears are huge that wouldn't be a racist problem just because my race doesn't typically get made fun of for that?

Detoxing 10-08-2021 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 15880036)
I don't understand why pointing out some type of feature on someone is racist. If someone said my ears are huge that wouldn't be a racist problem just because my race doesn't typically get made fun of for that?

It'd be racist if you were a Keebler Elf, no doubt.

You joke like that around Santa's workshop and you're ass will get shanked.

Detoxing 10-08-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 15880032)
He can’t be racist. You can’t hide that shit for 20+ years in the locker rooms full of aggressive tough competitive ego motivated black men.

Yup. They woulda shot him by now.

flinchfree 10-08-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 15880035)
....... Sounds like you enjoy a fat dick in your mouth??

Sorry buddy, you're gonna have to hold off on your fantasy shit because your wife loves me plugging her ass.....
I guess you don't stack up?:hmmm:

Camaro 10-08-2021 05:55 PM

Not racist at all.

Buehler445 10-08-2021 05:58 PM

There is a pretty big difference between rubber lipped (liar) and what they think he said.

**** the Raiders. But this is a non story.

Moral here is be precise. “Lying sack of shit” is the appropriate phrase.

Red Dawg 10-08-2021 06:03 PM

I think I will stay out of this one.

ku_jhawk23 10-08-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal (Post 15879885)
I was listening to one of the talk shows on the radio an hour or so ago (when I was driving) and the talking head (I think it was Doug Gotley) and he said that it had come out at the time and an apology was issued. Maybe he got it wrong or I misunderstood what he was saying since I was driving through construction at the time.

If you mean Doug Gotlieb....he was saying Gruden might be fired over this. Not sure what else you'd refer to.

KCChiefsFan88 10-08-2021 07:39 PM

Why is this e-mail just being made public now? It is 10 years old.

RealSNR 10-08-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15880070)
There is a pretty big difference between rubber lipped (liar) and what they think he said.

**** the Raiders. But this is a non story.

Moral here is be precise. “Lying sack of shit” is the appropriate phrase.


Quoting this because I forgot to say **** the Raiders.

Also, **** Gruden anyway. Just because.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2021 07:44 PM

We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.

wazu 10-08-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15880213)
We need Mahomes to use his BLM clout to get Gruden canceled so we can eliminate them from the division race.

No, he should use it the other way and save Gruden’s job, for the good of the Chiefs.

jettio 10-08-2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15879874)
Kevin Durant was able to get away with racist remarks to Michael Rapaport so I don't think he gets in trouble.

"Pale pasty cum guzzling bitch.” and that he should go outside and get some sun but that might to too dangerous for him.

So KD was able to both be racist and homophobic and no harm no foul.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...chael-rapaport

NBA did do something. Why don't you know the facts?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.