ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would anyone cry if Bernard Pollard was sent on a blitz every snap next week? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268854)

Hammock Parties 01-13-2013 06:56 PM

Would anyone cry if Bernard Pollard was sent on a blitz every snap next week?

Yeah, I'd send that ****er on the blitz.

I'd tell him to go HARD.

and LOW.

HARD AND LOW, POLLARD.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Chief_For_Life58 01-13-2013 06:57 PM

bone crusher

KCrockaholic 01-13-2013 07:13 PM

Brady would just tear them apart if they did that.

mdchiefsfan 01-13-2013 07:15 PM

I change my vote from yes to no. Brady will get the lead, go out with an injury, Mallet comes in, makes 1 good pass, we trade for him, and Pollard strikes KC again.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-13-2013 07:17 PM

http://enrico.blogs.com/files/Brent.Celek.gif

ChiTown 01-13-2013 07:19 PM

Yeah, I'm sick of GQ Tom. Someone needs to put that ****er down!

Sorter 01-14-2013 12:10 AM

God loves Tom.

Pollard destroys Tom.

God curses Pollard's team and future teams.

Chiefs suck because of Pollard destroying Tom.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...2tpwo1_500.gif

Chief Roundup 01-14-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9316501)
God loves Tom.

Pollard destroys Tom.

God curses Pollard's team and future teams.

Chiefs suck because of Pollard destroying Tom.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...2tpwo1_500.gif

The Chaos

Bump 01-14-2013 01:09 AM

mmm maybe I should go get some fresh lobster tomorrow.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 07:03 AM

Anyone who approves of this loses their right to criticize the Donx for being dirty cut blockers back in the day. Just for the record...

Crush 01-14-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316618)
Anyone who approves of this loses their right to criticize the Donx for being dirty cut blockers back in the day. Just for the record...

Oh shut the **** up. Says the guy that cheers for a team that cheated to win its three super bowls. Just for the record, no one ****ing asked you for your opinion.

Crush 01-14-2013 07:39 AM

I love how Amnorix still feels that it his God-given duty to defend all things Patriots from us evil Chiefs fans.

Crush 01-14-2013 07:43 AM

http://imageshack.us/a/img823/6894/b...2208049274.gif

jspchief 01-14-2013 07:43 AM

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-conten...tee.jpg?cb5e28

Amnorix 01-14-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316629)
Oh shut the **** up. Says the guy that cheers for a team that cheated to win its three super bowls. Just for the record, no one ****ing asked you for your opinion.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be sure to ask next time if I can give my opinion about things on this message board. I must've overlooked that rule. Hope I don't get banned for it.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316634)
I love how Amnorix still feels that it his God-given duty to defend all things Patriots from us evil Chiefs fans.

May I respond giving my opinion and thoughts on this post? Let me know. Thanks.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316637)

leads to:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/wri...att-cassel.jpg

which leads to:

http://www.realclearsports.com/blogn...l%20Chiefs.jpg

Karma -- it can work in strange ways.

Crush 01-14-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316644)
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be sure to ask next time if I can give my opinion about things on this message board. I must've overlooked that rule. Hope I don't get banned for it.

Sounds good to me.

Crush 01-14-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316646)
May I respond giving my opinion and thoughts on this post? Let me know. Thanks.

No. Now there's the ****ing door.

Crush 01-14-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316648)
Karma -- it can work in strange ways.

Is that the best you got? You don't get it do you? ***** is gone. Cassel will soon be gone. Your Patriot-ballwashing is no longer needed.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316654)
Is that the best you got? You don't get it do you? ***** is gone. Cassel will soon be gone. Your Patriot-ballwashing is no longer needed.

What you don't seem to get is that I'm not Patriot ball-washing, I'm pointing out the stunning lack of class and sheer stupidity of the OP and this thread. Rooting against someone is fine, but the OP? Seriously?

Frankly, the reason for the OP is just because every time the Patriots win it makes him look more and more like a complete moron, given his statements about them.

But feel free to get all spun up by my posts. Whatever makes you happy.

Oh, wait, did I need permission to post that too? You asked me a question so I figured you wanted an answer. But maybe not? Do I need permission to answer your questions too, or is that implied? Let me know.

Molitoth 01-14-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9316638)

Wow how that backfired with Cassel. :spock:

redfan 01-14-2013 08:18 AM

Blitzing every down makes the Giselle cry.

Crush 01-14-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316672)
What you don't seem to get is that I'm not Patriot ball-washing, I'm pointing out the stunning lack of class and sheer stupidity of the OP and this thread. Rooting against someone is fine, but the OP? Seriously?

Frankly, the reason for the OP is just because every time the Patriots win it makes him look more and more like a complete moron, given his statements about them.

But feel free to get all spun up by my posts. Whatever makes you happy.

Oh, wait, did I need permission to post that too? You asked me a question so I figured you wanted an answer. But maybe not? Do I need permission to answer your questions too, or is that implied? Let me know.

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/9741/yawnrb.gif

Just for the record, that "complete moron" contributes more to the site than you, justpassingby, JDwharrgabble, and any other Patriot fan that felt it was their place to defend *****, Cassel, and the Patriot Way from us ignorant Chiefs fans for the last four years. Four years of my life was wasted because of your bullshit cheating organization. Pardon me, if I, Clay, or anyone else on this site refuses to kiss the rings of the biggest fraud in NFL history who lucked into the greatest QB of all-time.

PunkinDrublic 01-14-2013 09:08 AM

I don't get the hate that Tom Brady recieves. You'd think he plays for a division rival. I like his competitiveness and the way he fires up his teamates. All the teams I truly hate are out of it. I've never had a burning hatred for the Pats like so many other people do. Brady is one of the best players in the pocket that I've seen in my lifetime and it's fun to watch.

Crush 01-14-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9316789)
I don't get the hate that Tom Brady recieves. You'd think he plays for a division rival. I like his competitiveness and the way he fires up his teamates. All the teams I truly hate are out of it. I've never had a burning hatred for the Pats like so many other people do. Brady is one of the best players in the pocket that I've seen in my lifetime and it's fun to watch.

Where have you been the last four years? The Pats fans on this site were constantly beating their chests and defending every little criticism of anyone or anything associated with that cheating organization.

unlurking 01-14-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

^This^

It was also stranger seeing all the Peyton love around here considering he actually plays for a rival.

htismaqe 01-14-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

He doesn't play for a division rival.

HE PLAYS FOR THE MOST EVIL TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

Seriously.

**** Tom Brady. **** Scott Pioli. And **** the New England Patriots.

Raiderhater 01-14-2013 09:31 AM

I understand the anger at Pioli for what transpired over the past 4 years. I also understand that he is now gone. What I do not understand this anger being directed towards Amno. He has always been a pretty alright guy to my knowledge, and has turned into one of the better non-Chiefs fan posters over he time. I think the anger might be slightly misdirected.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9316691)
Just for the record, that "complete moron" contributes more to the site than you, justpassingby, JDwharrgabble, and any other Patriot fan that felt it was their place to defend *****, Cassel, and the Patriot Way from us ignorant Chiefs fans for the last four years.

errr....good for him? Doesn't make him less of a moron though. :shrug:

Quote:

Four years of my life was wasted because of your bullshit cheating organization. Pardon me, if I, Clay, or anyone else on this site refuses to kiss the rings of the biggest fraud in NFL history who lucked into the greatest QB of all-time.
You act like the Patriots and Belichick were used car salesmen who sold you a lemon. Nobody ASKED or even WANTED the Chiefs to take Pioli away from us. That's on your team and its owner, not on the Patriots.

We didn't sell you a lemon. You stole what you thought was Mercedes but it turned out to be a Edsel. How you think that's the Patriots' fault I have no idea.

Crush 01-14-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316835)

You act like the Patriots and Belichick were used car salesmen who sold you a lemon. Nobody ASKED or even WANTED the Chiefs to take ***** away from us. That's on your team and its owner, not on the Patriots.

We didn't sell you a lemon. You stole what you thought was Mercedes but it turned out to be a Edsel. How you think that's the Patriots' fault I have no idea.

I honestly hope you are being financially compensated for constantly white-knighting them on the Internet.

htismaqe 01-14-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316835)

You act like the Patriots and Belichick were used car salesmen who sold you a lemon. Nobody ASKED or even WANTED the Chiefs to take ***** away from us. That's on your team and its owner, not on the Patriots.

You didn't sell us a lemon.

But you spent 3+ years trying to tell us that the ****ing Edsel IS a Mercedes.

Don't lie.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9316831)

Seriously.

**** Tom Brady. **** Scott *****. And **** the New England Patriots.

Evil? Yeah, they win alot. That does get old. I remember seeing other teams do it and getting sick of them.

But I never called the Niners or 'skins or Cowboys evil.

htismaqe 01-14-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316840)
Evil? Yeah, they win alot. That does get old. I remember seeing other teams do it and getting sick of them.

The Niners or Cowboys never infected my city with their stench.

Yes. Patriots. Evil.

Amnorix 01-14-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9316839)
You didn't sell us a lemon.

But you spent 3+ years trying to tell us that the ****ing Edsel IS a Mercedes.

Don't lie.

Me, personally? I said I thought it was a Mercedes too, for a while. My crystal ball wasn't any clearer than yours. :shrug:

Amnorix 01-14-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9316841)
The Niners or Cowboys never infected my city with their stench.

Yes. Patriots. Evil.

Right. Gotcha.

(slowly backs away from the crazy guy)

GoChargers 01-14-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316840)

The Niners cheated the salary cap in the '90s so I guess they're right there with the Patsies and Donks in the "evil" category for me.

htismaqe 01-14-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316845)
Right. Gotcha.

(slowly backs away from the crazy guy)

What Scott Pioli did not only to my team, but to our CITY, deserves all of the vitriol and hate one can generate.

HE is the crazy guy.

PunkinDrublic 01-14-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9316831)

Seriously.

**** Tom Brady. **** Scott *****. And **** the New England Patriots.

Cowgirls, Donks and Faiders are all more evil than the Pats. Hell the I hate the Colts worse for being the Chiefs playoff nemesis for years and then being able to stumble into one of the best QBs prospects in years. All for a jerkoff city that's more passionate about basketball. The Pats never forced Clark to sign Pioli and the Pats were never the Chiefs constant playoff nemesis. Your emotions and lack of logic are very feminine like.

htismaqe 01-14-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 9316923)
Cowgirls, Donks and Faiders are all more evil than the Pats. Hell the I hate the Colts worse for being the Chiefs playoff nemesis for years and then being able to stumble into one of the best QBs prospects in years. All for a jerkoff city that's more passionate about basketball. The Pats never forced Clark to sign ***** and the Pats were never the Chiefs constant playoff nemesis. Your emotions and lack of logic are very feminine like.

Nobody forced the Pats fans to come here and act like self-righteous pricks either.

**** YOU. How's that for feminine?

Amnorix 01-14-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9316955)
Nobody forced the Pats fans to come here and act like self-righteous pricks either.

**** YOU. He's that for feminine?

If it makes you feel better I act like a self-righteous prick everywhere I go. It's not like it's a Chiefs-Planet specific thing. Then again, maybe it won't...

htismaqe 01-14-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9317049)
If it makes you feel better I act like a self-righteous prick everywhere I go. It's not like it's a Chiefs-Planet specific thing. Then again, maybe it won't...

Really man, you're the best Patriot poster here, bar none. This really isn't directed at you specifically.

I just hate the Patriot shit SO much...

Amnorix 01-14-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9317075)
Really man, you're the best Patriot poster here, bar none. This really isn't directed at you specifically.

I just hate the Patriot shit SO much...

I understand. Truly I do. I'm old enough to remember HATING freaking Elway and Marino. The great NFC teams I used to respect, but I went from liking the Niners (because they REALLY sucked in the late 70s, when I first became a fan, so I was fine with them climbing out of the gutter) to getting fairly sick of them too all the time.

The Patriots are the NFL's Yankees. Hated for being too good for too damn long. I gotta say, it's really more of a compliment than anything. And at least I (unlike some fans, I'm sure) am neither a bandwagon fan nor stupidly believing these good times will go on forever. Eventually BRady and Belichick will retire, and we'll have our own Hugh Millens (yesteryear's version of Matt Cassel) to deal with...