ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Modern Warfare 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=204824)

MVChiefFan 11-09-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnykev (Post 6247530)
What's funny is I watched you type that in and it still made me laugh. Here's to us shutting down the company for a game!!!!!!!!

:toast:

salame 11-09-2009 11:21 AM

see you fellas at midnight!

Time's Yours 11-09-2009 11:26 AM

Will this game be any different on PS3 vs. XBox? I've had a PS3 for a long time, but I picked up an Xbox a couple days ago during that Wal-Mart deal so I could play online with xbox friends, too.

There's no way I'm buying two copies of a $60 game, though. Will the games be identical for both consoles, including online play? I've got more friends with xbox than ps3, so that might be the deciding factor if they're identical.

Kraus 11-09-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phillip (Post 6247590)
Will this game be any different on PS3 vs. XBox? I've had a PS3 for a long time, but I picked up an Xbox a couple days ago during that Wal-Mart deal so I could play online with xbox friends, too.

There's no way I'm buying two copies of a $60 game, though. Will the games be identical for both consoles, including online play? I've got more friends with xbox than ps3, so that might be the deciding factor if they're identical.

There isn't any difference that I know of. Graphics might be a little better on one over the other, but there probably isn't much noticeable difference.

Mr. Plow 11-09-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 6247484)
ROFL Don't think this hasn't already been discussed. My buddy and I work for a small but very successful food brokerage and there is literally just me, my coworker and my boss in the office. If we both call in sick the place shuts down and if just one of us calls in the other will be pissed like no other! LOL I might jump the gun and see if I can go ahead and get sick first...yep I'm starting to feel it.

Sounds like you and your buddy have ALL the power in the business. :D

Show the boss who is REALLY in charge.

MVChiefFan 11-09-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6247728)

ROFL Oh Mr. Plow I love it!!! You don't know how right you are! Now the only problem is convincing the boss of that.

johnnykev 11-09-2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6247728)

Don't think we haven't thought this through on several occasions.

BigChiefFan 11-09-2009 01:20 PM

Yea, I'm ready for this game. The series has been fantastic for online play. This game looks like the cream of the crop. It's on, lushes.

Mr. Plow 11-09-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnykev (Post 6247903)
Don't think we haven't thought this through on several occasions.

What's he gonna do.....Fire his only 2 employees right before the holidays? That's not in the Christmas spirit.

Better yet, both of you chip in and buy him the game. Tell him to take tomorrow off and you all can play together. If he doesn't have an 360/PS3, just say "Get with the times old man."

MVChiefFan 11-09-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6247940)
What's he gonna do.....Fire his only 2 employees right before the holidays? That's not in the Christmas spirit.

Better yet, both of you chip in and buy him the game. Tell him to take tomorrow off and you all can play together. If he doesn't have an 360/PS3, just say "Get with the times old man."

ROFL We think too much alike!

Buck 11-09-2009 01:41 PM

Sounds like PC Gamers are pissed. Oh well I always found them a little snobby.

Infinity Ward needs to realize that talking to people in the PC community does not end well for the buzz around its game. The lack of dedicated servers was "announced" during an interview with a gaming podcast, and the interviewers were stunned into silence when they were basically told their community, as they knew it, was dead. They would have to learn to adapt to Infinity Ward controlling all aspects of the servers, or move onto another game.

More recently, Best Buy hosted an online chat between gamers and Mackey McCandlish and Ryan Lastimosa from Infinity Ward. The floor was open for questions, and the pair systematically crushed any hope that the PC version of the game would even attempt to make gamers happy, or allow for what the community has been taking for granted for years. We're going to take a look at some of the more telling questions from this session, and give our thoughts on why this is bad, bad news.

Josh111: PC Question... What will the max amount of players per map be for PC multiplayer on IW.net

Vince-IW: 9v9

No matter how good a connection the host has, no matter how powerful your dedicated server was, the maximum number of players online is 18. If you have a larger clan, you're out of luck. If you're waiting for someone to create a custom map to allow larger groups, don't bother. There is no news on mod tools or the ability to add your own content into the locked-down server structure.

Infinity Ward says the maps are balanced for only nine players per side, but they also say there is no lean in the game because the game "isn't balanced for lean." Remember, you can easily answer any inconvenient questions by saying it would ruin the game's balance.

Somehow, I doubt between the past games and this one they've forgotten how to implement lean. Likewise, with the ability to run your own servers players can decide what size games they'd like to play on, or use new maps that are larger. As the system is set up now, however, that is simply not an option.

Q: Is there a console in the PC version of the game, so we can change our field of view from the xbox's default 65 FOV to 80 also can we tweaks the weapon damage for each gun, removes perks, graphical debris, breathing sway, also thru console like we where able to before or is this all gone?

Vince-IW: We would like you to play the game the way we designed and balanced it.

The lack of console commands is going to be something that may not make the headlines, but may be one of the most annoying omissions to the game. The ability to tweak and adjust your play experience through the console is something PC gamers have enjoyed since... well, since there has been modern gaming.

There is a long list of adjustments and tweaks gamers can make to titles like Borderlands on the PC in order to adjust settings. Now you're locked into whatever options Infinity Ward sees fit to put into the menus.

This is, for all intents and purposes, a console game that plays on your PC. You won't be able to make any tweaks, you can't adjust anything, and even better? You won't be able to make recordings of your matches. The question in the chat showed just how far the gulf between what gamers want and what Infinity Ward is giving them has become. "Is there a /record feature? Answer yes... please. We're trying to give you a 'chance'," the gamer asked. The answer was a simple "No."

DudezTY: Since we cannot kick people in ranked matches, how will we stop hackers who get past VAC?

Mackey-IW: Our goal is to ban hackers from the game.

It's a shame that it's impossible to show a jaw dropping on an online chat. There will be no way to kick players, and Infinity Ward seems sure they'll simply be able to keep hackers and cheaters from playing.

That's a pipe dream, of course, but with no control in the hands of the players, no ability to control who is hosting, and no ability to kick or ban players from your game, you're just going to have to take their word for it.

kaRMa: Please give me a direct answer. On the PC version. Are all games hosted by players, and is there a five-second delay when host migration is in effect?

Vince-IW: yes.

Why is this a problem? Because Infinity Ward also revealed in the chat that the game will pick who hosts. You have no control over it. If the host leaves, there will be a five-second delay while the game picks the next best host. Players have no way of controlling who is hosting, and of course we know there will be no dedicated servers.

The host will of course have a ping advantage, which should be mitigated by the software "having a great tolerance for latency," and a five-second pause if the host rage-quits before the game restarts will ruin any flow the game enjoyed until that point.

What's more interesting is that they said ISPs will have to deal with you hosting games, even if there is language against running servers in their usage agreement. Infinity Ward's response is that since this isn't a "permanent" server, they have to deal with it. When someone else asked what would happen if their ISP throttled traffic that comes from running a server, they were told that "only players capable of hosting will host."

They better hope that no ISPs get upset, because there is no way for any player to control who hosts. You can't opt out of hosting. If the host quits, the game stops for five seconds while the next one is selected by the software. This is good for gamers... somehow.

Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version a direct port of the console version?

Mackey-IW: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

This is the amount of work that went into the PC version: you are given the ability to use a mouse, to use text chat, and to adjust graphical settings. Are your fears now put to rest?
To sum it up

We thought the lack of dedicated servers was bad, but now we can add the lack of console commands, the inability to have a say in who hosts the game, a lengthy pause while the game migrates to a new host if the currently selected host quits, no leaning, no option to record matches, and no way to kick or block trouble players, hackers, or cheaters.

You have to wonder if there are any actual PC gamers working at Infinity Ward, as it will be a challenge to find any member of the PC gaming community that will stand up for any of these omissions, not to mention all of them bundled together. At launch, this will be one of the most locked-down, inflexible, and gamer-unfriendly game ever created.

It won't stay that way, of course. The pirates will have the game up on the torrent sites soon, if they haven't already, and the code will be ripped apart and modded to allow everything gamers want. How quickly will dedicated servers pop up for these pirates? It's hard to say... but we have a feeling it won't be long. Those that buy the game legally will have no choice but to play exactly how the developer and publisher want them to. On the other hand, this has given us some incredibly amusing images from the peanut gallery. The images were found on Evil Avatar's discussion thread.
Welcome to the new face of PC gaming.

Saulbadguy 11-09-2009 02:12 PM

Yes, we are snobby.

Imagine if something you held sacred became highly popular, watered down, and catered to the masses and made the experience less enjoyable for yourself.

Mr. Plow 11-09-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 6248089)
Yes, we are snobby.

Imagine if something you held sacred became highly popular, watered down, and catered to the masses and made the experience less enjoyable for yourself.

I think that's why Buckin goes to the gay bars now.

Buck 11-09-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 6248089)
Yes, we are snobby.

I used to be a Red Sox fan.

Pants 11-09-2009 10:33 PM

Aight, fellas, I'm rolling out to go pick up a copy. See you all online, I guess. :)

007 11-09-2009 11:08 PM

I have to work and my boss won't let me leave for the midnight release. boo hoo

I'll be picking it up around 2:30pm tomorrow afternoon.

okcchief 11-09-2009 11:31 PM

****!

I can't resitst the temptation. I'm going to go get it now and be ****ed at work tomorrow. I have hardly played the others and suck but maybe I will get better if I put in some time :)

I can always sleep at work. **** it!

007 11-09-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 6250100)
****!

I can't resitst the temptation. I'm going to go get it now and be ****ed at work tomorrow. I have hardly played the others and suck but maybe I will get better if I put in some time :)

I can always sleep at work. **** it!

Wow, you get ****ed at work? That's a problem?

Mr. Plow 11-10-2009 12:25 AM

I'm a glutton for punishment. Sitting here at 12:30am to pick up a video game.
Posted via Mobile Device

007 11-10-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6250296)
I'm a glutton for punishment. Sitting here at 12:30am to pick up a video game.
Posted via Mobile Device

You haven't left yet?

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 01:18 AM

Got it. I will never pre order again. The line to pick up pre-orders was taking forever. So I just grabbed a copy and went to the register and got out of there probably 45 minutes faster than I would have if I waited to use that $5 pre-order.

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 01:20 AM

I also forgot to print off my $10 coupon. So it was $15 more than it should have been. I did get a $10 Gift card to use another time however.

TrickyNicky 11-10-2009 01:20 AM

Wal-Mart was pretty quick and easy. Out in 30 minutes. They had free energy drinks, candy, and cookies.

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6250449)
Wal-Mart was pretty quick and easy. Out in 30 minutes. They had free energy drinks, candy, and cookies.

Free energy drinks at best buy too. I got out of best buy in 20 minutes. Would have gotten out sooner if I didn't waste 10 minutes waiting in pre-order hell.

Priest31kc 11-10-2009 02:00 AM

sooooo....how is it guys?

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 02:03 AM

So far it's pretty ****ing intense. Playing the campaign first. I suck at these games, but it is fun as shit. My son will kick my ass when he gets to play this afternoon. lol.

Priest31kc 11-10-2009 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 6250527)
So far it's pretty ****ing intense. Playing the campaign first. I suck at these games, but it is fun as shit. My son will kick my ass when he gets to play this afternoon. lol.

lol nice, I was awful too when I first started playing COD World At War. I got my KDR to a 0.85 lol, which is awful compared to alot of people on here apparently. But hey I got a 20 kill streak once!!

okcchief 11-10-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 6250532)
lol nice, I was awful too when I first started playing COD World At War. I got my KDR to a 0.85 lol, which is awful compared to alot of people on here apparently. But hey I got a 20 kill streak once!!

That's not awful. Mine tonight after a hour was .20 lol

Fun game though.

007 11-10-2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 (Post 6250448)
I also forgot to print off my $10 coupon. So it was $15 more than it should have been. I did get a $10 Gift card to use another time however.

Guess you will get Star Trek at a substantially reduced price now.:D

Buck 11-10-2009 02:15 AM

...debating...

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 02:24 AM

that snowmobile scene is ****ing awesome.

KCFalcon59 11-10-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6250541)
Guess you will get Star Trek at a substantially reduced price now.:D

yep

Saulbadguy 11-10-2009 10:33 AM

You can't even lean in the PC version.

LOL.

<------------Infinity Ward

Buck 11-10-2009 10:39 AM

DUDE!

Game is so badass. I'm gonna pay for it at work today.

I played Multiplayer for one game and my KDR is now......... .31 ghey.

I was way too tired to even try playing multiplayer (woke up at 4 am the previous morning) so I just played the campaign and stayed up til 4 am playing that.

For those of you who have kids, there is a warning that pops up in the beginning that one level may be offensive, I'm pretty sure of which one it is and I could have really done with out it. Check spoiler tag below if you want to know. I wouldn't want my kids playing this level.

DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED.
Spoiler!

ChiefsNWildcats 11-10-2009 10:49 AM

Not so much snobby, but I really enjoyed going into some clans server and wiping the mat with their best players while being without a clan myself. Getting alot of invites to clans but giving them a "thanks, but I am good" oh that was sweet!

My favorite moment was me packing a SAW in that open map with a bus in the middle (been almost a year, forget the name) and making a clan boot me because I pretty much crushed their team by myself. I was like 89-15 that map. Good times!

I recently got back on COD4 for a map to see how bad I am now. 12-10...ouch!

Looking forward to getting MW2 during lunchbreak. I will get ownd for awhile, but should be decent in time.

Any PC gamers look me up sometime. I usually go with the tag "Punchinbag".

Saulbadguy 11-10-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNWildcats (Post 6251078)
Any PC gamers look me up sometime. I usually go with the tag "Punchinbag".

You kidding? No PC gamers are buying this game. We will pirate it and play SP, and then delete. Worthless console port for $60, no thanks.

Pablo 11-10-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 6251092)
You kidding? No PC gamers are buying this game. We will pirate it and play SP, and then delete. Worthless console port for $60, no thanks.

Jilted PC gamer is jilted.

Wa-Z 11-10-2009 11:15 AM

This game is amazing...I'm having trouble partying up though...PSN blows..

Priest31kc 11-10-2009 11:22 AM

I've read that the guns are more powerful, does that seem true to you guys?

MVChiefFan 11-10-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 6251169)

I don't know yet...freakin' regular team death match doesn't tell the true story. I hate shootin' guys and x'in them out three or four times only to be shot and killed by them. I can't wait to get to hardcore.

Buck 11-10-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 6250449)

I decided at 12:30 am I couldn't wait any longer and even though I put $5 at Gamestop (its like a 7 mile drive) so I went to the walmart right down the street and there were two lines (one for ps3 and one for 360).

Surprisingly the PS3 line had like 40 people in it and the 360 line had 4. I was going to get it on 360 anyways, so I got in that line and got out within 10 minutes. Everyone in front of me was buying the hardened edition, but I just went with the standard.

No energy drinks and cookies though.

ChiefsNWildcats 11-10-2009 11:37 AM

Whats the deal with tactical insertion perk? Can I pop in behind some bottleneck to break it open?

Campers are a pain. I can see tactical insertion/drone missle/attack plane perks making that much better.

Buck 11-10-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 6251173)
I don't know yet...freakin' regular team death match doesn't tell the true story. I hate shootin' guys and x'in them out three or four times only to be shot and killed by them. I can't wait to get to hardcore.

Yeah I think I have a slow internet connection because I was doing the same thing then I'd watch the killcam and it seems like I didn't even get a shot off.

Skyy God 11-10-2009 11:38 AM

Where's the best place to buy the game (360) if I haven't preordered?

CoMoChief 11-10-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 6251169)

**** yeah this game kicks ass.

Dayze 11-10-2009 11:44 AM

what is the 'hardened' edition of the game that has been mentioned?

Buck 11-10-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251219)
what is the 'hardened' edition of the game that has been mentioned?

It comes in a 'steelbook' case, has a game art book and a free download of Call of Duty Classic on the XBLA or PS Store.

After tax, the regular edition (in CA) was $65.35 and the Hardened Edition was like $89.30 IIRC (saw the guy who bought it in front of me and decided to go with the regular).

MVChiefFan 11-10-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6251199)
Yeah I think I have a slow internet connection because I was doing the same thing then I'd watch the killcam and it seems like I didn't even get a shot off.

Oh that's exactly right. The kill cam didn't even have any bullets flying their way and I was clearly unloading.

MVChiefFan 11-10-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsNWildcats (Post 6251195)
Whats the deal with tactical insertion perk? Can I pop in behind some bottleneck to break it open?

Campers are a pain. I can see tactical insertion/drone missle/attack plane perks making that much better.

Why? Because we shoot you too many times? :D

Wa-Z 11-10-2009 11:59 AM

What's the diff between red dot sight and holographic??

Buck 11-10-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wa-Z (Post 6251254)

In real life I don't know the difference, but from the looks of it, I dont know.

bishop_74 11-10-2009 12:02 PM

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...modern_warfare

jjjayb 11-10-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

A hit of acid?

Dayze 11-10-2009 12:07 PM

Hmm.
Sounds like a steep price to pay for the hardened edition. Maybe worth like $10 more, but not $30.
Then again, a download of the COD game…..

I’ll probably just go with the standard game.

I think I saw something online about a package for MW2 where you get night vision goggles? WTF? Lol

Buck 11-10-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251267)
Hmm.
Sounds like a steep price to pay for the hardened edition. Maybe worth like $10 more, but not $30.
Then again, a download of the COD game…..

I’ll probably just go with the standard game.

I think I saw something online about a package for MW2 where you get night vision goggles? WTF? Lol

Yeah my buddy bought that. What a 'tard.

Dayze 11-10-2009 12:25 PM

I've tried to wrap my head around how NVG's on a video game would work...

my luck, I would buy that package and there would be a single mission to use them on . lol

I think I'll get the standard game this week - hopefully by the weekend. I'm going to the Rob Zombie concert Saturday so that might cut into my playing time. :)

Buck 11-10-2009 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251294)
I've tried to wrap my head around how NVG's on a video game would work...

my luck, I would buy that package and there would be a single mission to use them on . lol

I think I'll get the standard game this week - hopefully by the weekend. I'm going to the Rob Zombie concert Saturday so that might cut into my playing time. :)

They aren't for the game dude, just an extra.

Dayze 11-10-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6251304)
They aren't for the game dude, just an extra.

wow...I didn't realize that.

that IS reeruned.

ChiefsNWildcats 11-10-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 6251250)
Why? Because we shoot you too many times? :D

Haha, cause your my kryptonite. I can't tell you how many claymores did me in when playing COD4. But nothing is more sweet than coming through a doorway and popping off a headshot on a dude that is clearly just guarding that doorway.

Either that or stabbing a sniper in the back. That's definately sweet too.

I will definately go with all stealth perks to do my best to sneak around the map without being seen on minimap nor heard. Definately the way to go.

HC_Chief 11-10-2009 01:05 PM

Quote:

Red Dot is exactly what the name implies: there is a glowing red dot in the center of the sight. That dot shows the approximate location of where the round will hit. The sight looks like a short cylinder mounthed on top of the weapon.

A holographic sight typically has a crosshair with circle around it with range ticks (lower ticks used on targets at farther ranges). The crosshairs in a holographic sight are just that: a reflected hologram of a circle with crosshairs in the middle. The sight looks like a square thin bracket with a wider base mounted on the weapon. Holographic sights cost a lot more than red dot sights.

TrickyNicky 11-10-2009 01:57 PM

The gunship and attack chopper are amazing when you get one. There is nothing like unleashing hell from the sky and turning the tables for your team. Also, i'm glad they made shotguns a sidearm.

Buck 11-10-2009 02:06 PM

Does anyone (n00bs mainly) want to get together tonight and play?

I'd like to run through the maps on Private Match just to get an idea. I jumped in blindly last night and got my ass handed to me by some east-coasters.

If anyone is down let me know.

I'll be getting home around 6 pacific time.

Buck 11-10-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 6251200)
Where's the best place to buy the game (360) if I haven't preordered?

Walmart or Gamestop or Best Buy probably.

I'm sure each store got 100s of this game.

BigChiefFan 11-10-2009 02:38 PM

This game is amazing, IMO. Online is sweet.

BigChiefFan 11-10-2009 02:42 PM

Target has buy two brand new games get a $10 off gift card. K-Mart has a $10 gift card just for purchasing the game.

TrickyNicky 11-10-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6251483)
Does anyone (n00bs mainly) want to get together tonight and play?

I'd like to run through the maps on Private Match just to get an idea. I jumped in blindly last night and got my ass handed to me by some east-coasters.

If anyone is down let me know.

I'll be getting home around 6 pacific time.

Sure, my brother and I will probably be playing all night, and we're both not very good yet. gt - TrickyNicky30

Kraus 11-10-2009 02:43 PM

I've been playing mostly multiplayer so far with a little spec ops thrown in. Right now my K/D is sitting around 1.65. I still haven't seen Mr. Plow on so I can kick his ass.

Dayze 11-10-2009 02:50 PM

I’ve never played online.
What is it like?
Is it like a group of guys fighting against another group of dudes; or are you part of a group that takes on a mission?

kcxiv 11-10-2009 02:51 PM

I am like the only one that doesnt like FPS games i think. lol

Kraus 11-10-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251595)
What is it like?
Is it like a group of guys fighting against another group of dudes; or are you part of a group that takes on a mission?

Multiplayer is normally team vs. team.

Spec Ops is a two player co-op mode.

TrickyNicky 11-10-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251595)
What is it like?

There are different modes. Most are team-based, where the players are divided up and fight each other. There is a free-for-all though wheres its just mayhem.

Dayze 11-10-2009 03:01 PM

gracias

Buck 11-10-2009 03:12 PM

Am I the only one who is sitting at work going stir crazy?

**** I want to get off and play!!!

3 hours of gameplay from 1:00 am to 4:00 am doesn't really do it for me.

Sure-Oz 11-10-2009 03:17 PM

This game worth the buy? ive never played the other CODS and i suck at shooters lol

Dayze 11-10-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6251670)
This game worth the buy? ive never played the other CODS and i suck at shooters lol

I never played any FPS until COD4….and was hooked.
Played the bejesus out of it.

I usually only stick to sports games and driving games etc. but this is the only FPS I’ve really played; anticipated to buy etc. And I suck at FPS lol. but it’s still fun.

Can’t wait.

Buck 11-10-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 6251670)

YES, 1000 times, YES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 6251679)
I never played any FPS until COD4….and was hooked.
Played the bejesus out of it.

I usually only stick to sports games and driving games etc. but this is the only FPS I’ve really played; anticipated to buy etc. And I suck at FPS lol. but it’s still fun.

Can’t wait.

THIS

Sure-Oz 11-10-2009 03:46 PM

Ok i think i'll get it....lol

QuikSsurfer 11-10-2009 03:47 PM

Anyone wanna get owned tonight?

Let me know.

Priest31kc 11-10-2009 03:51 PM

I traded in World at War and only had to pay 33 bucks at CD Tradepost. I went to my friends house and played about 6 games of multiplayer. The maps are AWESOME, much better than WAW. I sucked ass though, I haven't played multiplayer in like 3 months, I've been addicted to the Zombie mode on WAW for a long time, I will miss it.

I will be playing all night tonight tho.

lightsout04 11-10-2009 04:04 PM

I really want to get this game. But there are a lot games coming out this month I want hahaha.