ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football And now Pac Man slapped a ho last week. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273713)

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:09 PM

And now Pac Man slapped a ho last week.

Good week for these football guys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...173023155.html

Chiefs Pantalones 06-10-2013 12:13 PM

The Titans used a high first round pick on this guy LMAO. I remember him showing up to the draft dressed up like Lil' Jon with a pimp cup in his hand and everything. Hint hint dumbasses lol

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 12:19 PM

The hell of it is that Jones is a fantastic football player when he has his head screwed on straight.

He's just a complete !@#$up.

He's as skilled as almost any DB in football, he's just an absolute degenerate.

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:19 PM

He had a good year last year. This is probably honestly a case of him not really doing anything wrong if she hit him with a beer bottle up close. For one, he is a target because everyone knows he has had problems. He just must not be able to stay out of clubs and shit. Dallas had a person assigned to babysit him, and he ****ed that up.

houstonwhodat 06-10-2013 12:22 PM

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Chief_For_Life58 06-10-2013 12:45 PM

you guys should read the article. 2 drunk sluts wanted a picture with him and he refused and one threw a bottle at his head and he slapped her. sounds like self defense to me.
Never hit a lady unless she hits you first, then she aint no lady

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9741283)
you guys should read the article. 2 drunk sluts wanted a picture with him and he refused and one threw a bottle at his head and he slapped her. sounds like self defense to me.

That's what I said too, but he probably should be more careful with where he is. If it was as simple as a picture, why didn't he just do it real quick and be done? I wouldn't like being bugged while out myself. Obviously, you should pop somebody with a beer bottle over that. Who knows what will come of it.

Rain Man 06-10-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9741215)
The Titans used a high first round pick on this guy LMAO. I remember him showing up to the draft dressed up like Lil' Jon with a pimp cup in his hand and everything. Hint hint dumbasses lol

At some point I'd like to do an analysis of first-round pick performance relative to the amount of jewelry they wear on stage. I bet there's an inverse relationship between jewelry worn and long-term value of the pick.

AphexPhin 06-10-2013 12:57 PM

you can take these guys out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of them

-King- 06-10-2013 01:00 PM

I don't blame him.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass 06-10-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

I still wouldn't have hit her but I wouldn't have stopped someone else from doing so.

kcxiv 06-10-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9741322)
you can take these guys out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of them

If someone hit u in the head with a bottle what would u do? Be a bitch about it? Has nothing to do with being from the hood.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

To !@#$ing bad.

She's a bar skank that tossed a bottle - it's not her first, it won't be her last.

He's a millionaire athlete with a couple of strikes against him that's going to lead a headline with "Jones slaps woman at club..."

Again.

And self defense my ass - she threw a bottle and he retaliated. Self-defense means he was trying to protect himself and diffuse a situation. Retaliation means he just got pissed and hit her.

If she was picking up another bottle or looking to throw some blows, then you might be right, but c'mon -we've all seen this type of crazy. This is a trashy bitch that got uppity, threw her bottle and was gonna storm off and be queen of the skanks for the night.

And Jones gave her 5 across the face for it. She's a lunatic, but he's still a damn moron.

kcxiv 06-10-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9741343)
I still wouldn't have hit her but I wouldn't have stopped someone else from doing so.

Wonder if it was an actual slap or did he push her away n the bitch said he slapped her so she can get free money.

Money hungry broads will do anything for money.

vailpass 06-10-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9741361)
Wonder if it was an actual slap or did he push her away n the bitch said he slapped her so she can get free money.

Fact.

Grim 06-10-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9741361)

Ghetto-ass punks will also say anything to stay out of jail.
He doesn't get the benefit of doubt from me. I'd like to hear the other side of the story.....maybe hear from a couple of witnesses (who aren't his agent).

-King- 06-10-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9741359)
To !@#$ing bad.

She's a bar skank that tossed a bottle - it's not her first, it won't be her last.

He's a millionaire athlete with a couple of strikes against him that's going to lead a headline with "Jones slaps woman at club..."

Again.

And self defense my ass - she threw a bottle and he retaliated. Self-defense means he was trying to protect himself and diffuse a situation. Retaliation means he just got pissed and hit her.

If she was picking up another bottle or looking to throw some blows, then you might be right, but c'mon -we've all seen this type of crazy. This is a trashy bitch that got uppity, threw her bottle and was gonna storm off and be queen of the skanks for the night.

And Jones gave her 5 across the face for it. She's a lunatic, but he's still a damn moron.

What does him being a millionaire have to do with anything? It doesn't matter if you're penniless or you're Bill Gates, it someone throws a beer bottle at your head, and you retaliate, I'm not going to blame you. It doesn't matter what your salary is.
Posted via Mobile Device

BoneKrusher 06-10-2013 01:17 PM

did it hurt?

Saul Good 06-10-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741385)
What does him being a millionaire have to do with anything? It doesn't matter if you're penniless or you're Bill Gates, it someone throws a beer bottle at your head, and you retaliate, I'm not going to blame you. It doesn't matter what your salary is.
Posted via Mobile Device

It matters because he has a lot to lose.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741385)
Posted via Mobile Device

He has a livelihood he needs to keep an eye on and with any luck, continue to build. With the money he's made, he's no doubt established a standard of living that he hopes to continue for some time. To do so, he needs to not end up in the papers because of stuff like this.

His money makes him a target - sorry but them's the trappings of fame.

It does matter what his salary is if he hopes to continue making it. NFL teams will not sally this shit, not with his history.

Demonpenz 06-10-2013 01:32 PM

I guess it might be the St. Joe in me, but if someone throws a beer bottle at my head. Shit is getting delt with. That is just me and my values.

-King- 06-10-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9741409)
When you've had your previous run ins, and you've got something to lose, then you let that shit go. How did him slapping her help his situation at all?

How would slapping her help a person making $40,000 a year's situation?

I've just never understood the whole "He has a lot of money so he should accept being dehumanized" argument.

Someone throws a bottle at your head point blank, you're going to react. Period.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741563)
How would slapping her help a person making $40,000 a year's situation?

I've just never understood the whole "He has a lot of money so he should accept being dehumanized" argument.

Someone throws a bottle at your head point blank, you're going to react. Period.

You're more than welcome to operate in a normative setting if you'd like.

But the bottom line is that, if you have a shitload to lose, you'd better think long and hard before keepin' it real.

Because it's going to hurt you a hell of a lot more than it will hurt most of us, especially those of us that don't operate in the public eye.

-King- 06-10-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9741571)
Your more than welcome to operate in a normative setting if you'd like.

But the bottom line is that, if you have a shitload to lose, you'd better thing long and hard before keepin' it real.

Because it's going to hurt you a hell of a lot more than it will hurt most of us, especially those of us that don't operate in the public eye.

It doesn't have anything to do with "keepin' it real". It has to do with a ****ing beer bottle thrown at your head.

-King- 06-10-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9741433)
I guess it might be the St. Joe in me, but if someone throws a beer bottle at my head. Shit is getting delt with. That is just me and my values.

You need to think long and hard about keepin' it real.

wazu 06-10-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741563)

Actually, it probably wouldn't happen cause I would have just taken the picture.

ptlyon 06-10-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741581)
It doesn't have anything to do with "keepin' it real". It has to do with a ****ing bear bottle thrown at your head.

Holy shit I'm terrified of bear bottles!

-King- 06-10-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9741589)
Holy shit I'm terrified if bear bottles!

LMAO

Consistent1 06-10-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

It doesn't have anything to do with "keepin' it real". It has to do with a ****ing bear bottle thrown at your head.

It is valid point that someone with lots of money might be willing to give a little cash to make shit go away, it's happened many times. I don't believe Jones is that well off at this point anyway. If he keeps kicking butt and gets a nice new contract than maybe. There are also people that might say that it was just a female, he should not even be involved in an argument with her. Women do get a lot of benefit of the doubt opinions.

-King- 06-10-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9741587)
Actually, it probably wouldn't happen cause I would have just taken the picture.

Eh. You don't know that. You've never been in a situation where people ask to take pictures with you everywhere you go. Celebrities refuse taking pictures often. Sometimes you just want to have fun and not have people bugging you to sign autographs and take pictures every couple minutes.

Demonpenz 06-10-2013 02:18 PM

This is where there is just going to be a culture divide. There is more important things than money. A man's character and doing the right thing is more important than money.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

It doesn't have anything to do with "keepin' it real". It has to do with a ****ing beer bottle thrown at your head.

If you feel the need to hit a crazy woman for throwing shit at you, then yes, it's "keepin' it real".

This isn't some 225 lb guy up in your face that's getting ready to cut you - it's a lunatic bitch that did lunatic bitch things. Are you really a badass for slapping her around?

**** that. I don't have a million dollar contract I'd like to keep and I'm simply not going to bother with shit like that. I've got no need to hit a damn woman and I damn sure don't feel like I'm not a bitch if I don't.

But I'll tell you this, if it were a closer decision for me, my livelihood and my quality of life would damn sure come into play before I fly off the handle. It's how rational adults view the world.

Impulsive morons like Adam Jones, OTOH, keep on ending up in the newspapers.

He should totally keep doing it his way...

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9741606)
This is where there is just going to be a culture divide. There is more important things than money. A man's character and doing the right thing is more important than money.

Boxing around a drunk woman at a bar is how you define "doing the right thing"?

wazu 06-10-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9741605)
Eh. You don't know that. You've never been in a situation where people ask to take pictures with you everywhere you go. Celebrities refuse taking pictures often. Sometimes you just want to have fun and not have people bugging you to sign autographs and take pictures every couple minutes.

I get wanting that, but it's not an option without snubbing people, which would make me feel like a prick which is even less fun.

Simply Red 06-10-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9741433)

HOODS UP!

Dayze 06-10-2013 02:37 PM

Bring him in for a look?
~

ptlyon 06-10-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9741665)
Bring him in for a look?
~

There it is! :clap:

Dayze 06-10-2013 02:40 PM

these guys are slacking.

CrazyPhuD 06-10-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9741665)
Bring him in for a look?
~

True we haven't signed anyone from the slapaho tribe since LJ right?

Dayze 06-10-2013 02:46 PM

lol. "Slapaho".

Consistent1 06-10-2013 02:59 PM

I bet the Bengals staff is so pissed regardless of wrong, or right. Their top 3 corner combo has been ranked very nicely both from last year, and in advance this year by many of the "experts".

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 03:18 PM

<iframe width="590" height="338" scrolling="no" src="http://www.foxsports1360.com/player/embed.html?autoStart=false&useFullScreen=true&mid=23324351&osu=http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/14137/06/14137_1370892474.jpg&overlayImg=http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/14137/06/14137_1370892474.jpg&startButtonColor=0xA33335" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" ></iframe>

One minute in, top of the screen.

"Threw a bottle at him" my ass; girl was looking to pour a drink on his head and rather than simply step back (seeing as how there was a damn fence separating the two), Pacman gives her a ****ing left cross.

Yeah - nice decision there, Pac.

Like I said - dude's a moron with serious impulse control issues. But by all means, keep on going out on limbs to defense established assholes like Pacman Jones.

BlackHelicopters 06-10-2013 05:06 PM

Keep it real, PAC.

mcaj22 06-10-2013 05:19 PM

LOL that dude in the white looks like hes paid to baby sit him, took his eyes of Pac for 5 seconds to check is phone looks up and "aw crap" I left him alone too long lol

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9742100)
Keep it real, PAC.

He's just "doing what's right..."

Stupid ****er.

mcaj22 06-10-2013 05:27 PM

what a god damn moron

its not even likes hes technically a bar patron in that scenario either hes standing on the other side of the fence on the public sidewalk leaning over into the business and hitting customers

if i was that bar i'd sue him too

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 05:32 PM

Now now now, 22, Pac had to defend himself there. He needed to take care of business and do what a man does in these situations.

What's he gonna do, back down like a bitch?

Some of you ****ing mongoloids have really shown your ass in this thread...