ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet POLL: Should the "Broncos News" megathread be retired to the HOC? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318762)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-10-2018 01:39 PM

POLL: Should the "Broncos News" megathread be retired to the HOC?

Per discussion in the other thread:

It has been brought to the table that it may be time to retire the current Donkey mega thread. Here are some reasons I would support such a move:

1) Having a non-derogatory thread title representing your team's most hated rival on the front page of your football forum is bad form and suggests that we have great respect for said franchise and would dare not besmirch their "sacred name"( rrrrrrrrrright... ). Also, it could convey that we are overly concerned about the Denver Broncos as opposed to other teams in the AFCW who do not have THEIR own thread present when we are in fact not.
What I mean to say is; the thread title should be representative of our disdain for the Bunkos and all that they stand for. Furthermore, and just like the existing thread, it should be the ONLY outlet for posting news about said shitbag franchise and if you want to come to CP as a Donkey and relay news or spam-bot Twitter about your "world-beater" draft picks, you should be made to do so in a thread with a title befitting your now-disintegrating franchise.

2) It's time. The thread is huge and has reached the point where it needs to be admitted to the Hall and retired.

SUGGESTED NAME CHANGES

I have suggested that Rainman start a poll for nominations. Let's put together a new collection of possible thread titles, hold our series of primaries if need be, and vote in a new thread name.
I would also like Rainman to inaugurate our new thread and be responsible for its OP content and upkeep. No other member of CP has been as intelligent and steadfast in their deep disdain of all things Donkey. Plus, he has to actually LIVE among those heathen shitheads. IMO, no one is more deserving of the honor.

So, let's take a quick vote and find out where everyone stands. Poll to follow.

Thanks!

WhawhaWhat 11-10-2018 01:40 PM

Send it to the glue factory.

Reerun_KC 11-10-2018 01:42 PM

Nobody really posts in it with anything relevant.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-10-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13881760)
Nobody really posts in it with anything relevant.

Not true. It's kind of a hotbed during the draft and camp, where the Bunkos are always gearing up to win another Super Bowl and make Chester Keesum the league MVP!

Reerun_KC 11-10-2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13881770)
Not true. It's kind of a hotbed during the draft and camp, where the Bunkos are always gearing up to win another Super Bowl and make Chester Keesum the league MVP!

OMG that’s ground breaking.

The first solid post In that thread would be the first. It’s actually more of a cesspool than DC.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-10-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13881778)
OMG that’s ground breaking.

The first solid post In that thread would be the first. It’s actually more of a cesspool than DC.

Look, KnowMo and the other trash WILL return. It's just a matter of time. And when they do, wouldn't you feel just wonderful confining their donkey trash-posting to a single thread, appropriately named in honor of their shitty team, franchise, and drunken GM?

Yes. Yes you would.

TimBone 11-10-2018 02:20 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f56b5b56e.gif

Spott 11-10-2018 02:21 PM

Never heard of it.

scho63 11-10-2018 02:37 PM

I could never understand nor do I really want one of our most hated rivals to have a MegaThread or any thread for that matter that is on the front page day after day after day after day.

Horseface and his team's thread are due for a trip to the glue factory!

Zebedee DuBois 11-10-2018 02:40 PM

I suggest breaking the mega threads by season at a minimum, Like "Broncos 2017" and "Broncos 2018" etc.

big nasty kcnut 11-10-2018 02:41 PM

Burn it this is chiefs planet not gaping asshole for elway dick to be put in planet.

Dinny Bossa Nova 11-10-2018 02:52 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm dedicating this entire post to the memory of Dane McCloud.

Dinny

TomBarndtsTwin 11-10-2018 02:55 PM

HOC material?!? Are you ****ing kidding me!?!?

That putrid thread has had some good laughs the last couple years in the post Manningstein era with some of KnowMo and Kranzs ridiculous predictions and takes, but c’mon. That thread is in NO way HOC material.

It needs to be taken out back and shot like the lame burro it is.

Burn it. Burn it to the mother****ing ground . . . . .

KCUnited 11-10-2018 02:56 PM

The 11 fans worldwide that follow the Los Angeles Chargers still out number the people that care about that thread.

TEX 11-10-2018 03:00 PM

Just get rid of it - and as Halfcan stated in another thread, we should start a new one that shows a counter with the number of days listed since the Donx beat the Chiefs.