ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What annoys the hell out of you about CP? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268073)

Sorter 12-27-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9243234)
Anyone that wants to take a 3-4 ILB over a QB deserves to be piled on. Alas, Geno Smith will be drafted and carry the true fans on his back to the Land of Unknown Strength and parts unknown.

This

Sorter 12-27-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9243235)
Another reason I like Sorter.

I just don't get it. Is the whole purpose for normal people to have one is to try and get famous people to retweet you?

KurtCobain 12-27-2012 01:50 AM

then why do people post here? If everything is so annoying and awful?

I really find nothing in here annoying at all. I love this place, and everything about it. Even the bitching.

Sorter 12-27-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9243240)

I really find nothing in here annoying at all. I love this place, and everything about it. Even the bitching.

I find excessive trolling and complete idiocy annoying. However, it doesn't outweigh the awesome parts of CP. Not even close.

DomerNKC 12-27-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9243238)
This

anyone here is as much full of it as anyone else. Lets make absolutely sure everyone marches lock step, or there will be a beat down.

KurtCobain 12-27-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9243239)
I just don't get it. Is the whole purpose for normal people to have one is to try and get famous people to retweet you?

I got on twitter when I couldn't get on Cp. Now its just something I check in habit. Don't follow anyone famous that doesn't tweet sports news.

Sorter 12-27-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9243244)
I got on twitter when I couldn't get on Cp. Now its just something I check in habit. Don't follow anyone famous that doesn't tweet sports news.

That makes sense then. I usually just got most of my breaking sports news from ESPN or sherdog but CP is more than adequate.

Crush 12-27-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

In my opinion, this is the best site on the internet. Sometimes people get carried away (including myself), but that is what makes CP so great. It is a vehicle in which we conquer mortality. Not a single atom or particle of our bodies will be lost, but everything will be reconstituted as fully as it was.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-27-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9243239)

I guess so. Or to break news that isn't really even news first. We live in the rumour age ya know. Facts aren't as interesting as heresy that fuel message boards. Facts are for those late to the party. We just fly shit everywhere and see what sticks in the end. It's all stupid and worthless to me.

KurtCobain 12-27-2012 01:57 AM

I really do like everything cp, even the trolls, idiots, tools, haters etc. everybody makes this place awesome IMO, well except for me, I kinda **** it up, but I do that to everything. I'm getting used to it.

Crush 12-27-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9243245)
That makes sense then. I usually just got most of my breaking sports news from ESPN or sherdog but CP is more than adequate.

Indeed. CP is my primary source of news. Twitter is theoretically good, because it allows people to share information instantaneously. However, it has morphed into a cluster**** of semen-encrusted debauchery.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-27-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

In my case it's another way to stay in touch with real life friends. As/if they disappear I will too.

Sorter 12-27-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 9243251)
Indeed. CP is my primary source of news. Twitter is theoretically good, because it allows people to share information instantaneously. However, it has morphed into a cluster**** of semen-encrusted debauchery.

If I had a twitter, it would be just filled with people bitching about jobs out of college and other meaningless shit IMO. I'm sure there are wonderful people to follow but really this site provides me with more than adequate needs in getting current sport and other events timely.

Sorter 12-27-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9243253)
In my case it's another way to stay in touch with real life friends. As/if they disappear I will too.

You best ****ing not. If so, I'll have to entrust you with the dreaded email account. ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-27-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9243256)
You best ****ing not. If so, I'll have to entrust you with the dreaded email account. ROFL

Heh. I have a handful of real life friends here. Two have left for good but I talk to them outside the board. A couple others hang around. Outside of the crap we share here..... meh.