ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chris Conley Vs Demarcus Robinson (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315783)

UChieffyBugger 06-14-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13592289)
Yeah. I don't care. You win.

You want a ****in' trophy? We're talking about guys who will get 20-30 yards a game. Who ****ing cares?

I think you're underestimating the impact that the 3rd wr could have in this offense. There will be games where the opposition will be so focused on stopping Watkins, Kelce, Hill and Hunt that the slot wr is gonna have miles of space to work in. So this is why this battle between Robinson and Conley is so important imo. Because if either one excells in thier role, defenses will simply have nowhere to go. It's just that simple.

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13592290)
I think you're underestimating the impact that the 3rd wr could have in this offense. There will be games where the opposition will be so focused on stopping Watkins, Kelce, Hill and Hunt that the slot wr is gonna have miles of space to work in. So this is why this battle between Robinson and Conley is so important imo. Because if either one excells in thier role, defenses will simply have nowhere to go. It's just that simple.

Thanks Demarcus's mom.

I get it.

He'll break 400 yards if he's lucky, and I'd bet you right now that he won't beat out conley.

And you can then complain about how it cost us a super bowl, because Robinson is a difference maker.

Robinson is not the difference maker you want him to be.

UChieffyBugger 06-14-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13592292)
Thanks Demarcus's mom.

I get it.

He'll break 400 yards if he's lucky, and I'd bet you right now that he won't beat out conley.

And you can then complain about how it cost us a super bowl, because Robinson is a difference maker.

LOL no you don't, you're still waving your pom-poms for Conley and have no visual evidence to back up your claims :D .

gonefishin53 06-14-2018 06:47 AM

A big, fast target like Conley can utilize Mahomes' arm talent to make space for Watkins, Hill, and Kelce. Robinson needs the field stretching talent of others to find space to receive the ball. Conley's presence makes Mahomes and the Chief's offense more difficult to defend, imo.

oldman 06-14-2018 07:27 AM

Neither one has made me sit back and say "Wow".

Otter 06-14-2018 07:33 AM

Pat seems to gel better with Robinson despite Conley looking better on paper. Hopefully its a tight competition and the coaches have the task of figuring out which catches the rock more efficiently in a given situation.

oldman 06-14-2018 07:40 AM

Mahomes didn't have much of a chance to work with Conley before he went down. The other thing to consider is there may be other options. We have 10 WRs now and only Watkins and Hill are locks.

Chiefnj2 06-14-2018 07:44 AM

Conley hasn't seemed to play as fast as his measurements in the NFL.

I don't think it matters who the 4th/5th WRs are. Those guys are rarely going to get touches, especially in a Reid offense.

OKchiefs 06-14-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13592292)
Thanks Demarcus's mom.

I get it.

No need to be a jackass. You don't know how his development will go. Did Robinson pleasure your wife/girlfriend with his anaconda?

MahiMike 06-14-2018 08:37 AM

My $ is on Robinson.

MahiMike 06-14-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 13592377)

That preseason game where Robinson had 200 yds and 2 TDS didn't impress you?

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13592335)
LOL no you don't, you're still waving your pom-poms for Conley and have no visual evidence to back up your claims :D .

Correct.

There is no video in existence of Conley catching passes in NFL games.

You're very smart.

The problem is not my unwillingness to search for them, it's that they don't exist at all.

Meanwhile show me more clips of Robinson beating up on 5th string CB's. Clearly he's the next Jerry Rice.

BleedingRed 06-14-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13592391)
Conley hasn't seemed to play as fast as his measurements in the NFL.

I don't think it matters who the 4th/5th WRs are. Those guys are rarely going to get touches, especially in a Reid offense.

Well this is wrong, but I understand it tho considering Reid has never had this much talent at WR (Qaulity)

But when the Eagles had Vick slinging it you had the following:
-McCoy
-Maclin
-Jackson
-Celek
-Avent (He did catch alot)

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13592426)
No need to be a jackass. You don't know how his development will go. Did Robinson pleasure your wife/girlfriend with his anaconda?

ROFL Jesus christ you guys are ****ing idiots.

Why don't you polish Robinson's Canton bust after you're done polishing his knob?

WhiteWhale 06-14-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 13592377)

That means you love Conley and hate Robinson.

Follow the thread. You're MUST care about this and you MUST think Robinson is a future star and that Conley is a piece of shit.

Because there are clips of Robinson catching passes, but none of Conley. Didn't you read?