ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid still believes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295491)

Rasputin 10-21-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 11823689)
Sorry, season's over.
Start Murray and give me something to watch outside of this limp-dick offense and uninspiring defense.

This. It's just going piss me off they hand it over to Chase Daniel and he happens to win a game or two then they declare him the QBotf. **** them.

We have no reason to waist our time with Chase Daniel albeit I think he would be an upgrade over Smith but that really doesn't take much.

Meatloaf 10-21-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11823871)
Plus he was a four year starter.

It's hilarious when people complain that the Chiefs don't "develop" anyone, yet when they attempt to develop a player, that player automatically sucks because he doesn't see the field immediately.

Plus, Tigeruppercut is Blackbob, so **** him.

He's also 6'1, FWIW.

Double plus, I believe before he got hurt, at that time he was thought of as the BEST QB in his class. The kid definitely has some pedigree (he's the ALL TIME passing leader for the SEC). Would be really nice to see what we have with this kid. Sadly, I just don't see Reid admitting failure regarding Smith and his sizable contract. :(

Meatloaf 10-21-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11823881)
This. It's just going piss me off they hand it over to Chase Daniel and he happens to win a game or two then they declare him the QBotf. **** them.

We have no reason to waist our time with Chase Daniel albeit I think he would be an upgrade over Smith but that really doesn't take much.

I kind of agree, Tat. However, at this stage, I'd like to see ANYONE in there at QB besides Smith. I'm not ready to write off Daniel, the problem though is that I believe this is his contract year, so if he plays well, and we decide to keep him, it's gonna be expensive. Just don't see us sinking anymore $$$ into the QB position until 2017 given Smith's contract. Sad situation.

Rasputin 10-21-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 11823889)
I kind of agree, Tat. However, at this stage, I'd like to see ANYONE in there at QB besides Smith. I'm not ready to write off Daniel, the problem though is that I believe this is his contract year, so if he plays well, and we decide to keep him, it's gonna be expensive. Just don't see us sinking anymore $$$ into the QB position until 2017 given Smith's contract. Sad situation.

I really want to see competition and draft a first round quarterback. Let them duke it out and even though the first rounder would have the luxury of having that golden opportunity it wouldn't be given to him if they keep it so that the quarterback has to earn the starting job. That's what the Chiefs don't do so I'm thinking what is opposite of what they do.

Meatloaf 10-21-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11823897)
I really want to see competition and draft a first round quarterback. Let them duke it out and even though the first rounder would have the luxury of having that golden opportunity it wouldn't be given to him if they keep it so that the quarterback has to earn the starting job. That's what the Chiefs don't do so I'm thinking what is opposite of what they do.

Yup, the opposite approach to how the Chiefs have handled the QB position isn't a bad approach!

TigeRRUppeRRcut 10-21-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11823871)
Plus he was a four year starter.

It's hilarious when people complain that the Chiefs don't "develop" anyone, yet when they attempt to develop a player, that player automatically sucks because he doesn't see the field immediately.

Plus, Tigeruppercut is Blackbob, so **** him.

He's also 6'1, FWIW.

Ok then, a 4 year starter that didn't take his team very far :clap:
He's not aggressive and he is pretty soft.

Iowanian 10-21-2015 09:40 PM

Andy Reid is positive he is glad he isn't Japanese or mr Hunt-San would hand him a short sword.

Psyko Tek 10-21-2015 09:48 PM

“We’re family,” he said when asked about the impact of some of the veterans. “You turn to family when facing adversity. We’re just going to have to stick together.”

you are not a family.
you are ****ing team,
OR WORSE CASE A BUSINESS

either way you got to realize either your coaches or players suck
if the coaches picked the players that suck then you all need to be fired

Psyko Tek 10-21-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 11822229)
What's he supposed to say, "we're ****ed and I give up, please fire me"?

that works for me
:cuss: :#

Psyko Tek 10-21-2015 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 11822346)
Seriously dude, learn to spell pathetic.

pathedic, should be a word

I'm gonna throw it on urban dictionary
you think you are much better than your needle dick can deliver

Reerun_KC 10-21-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11823826)
No one is buying this bullshit anymore, not even the casual fan.

Clark Hunt had better wake up.

There are a handful of tards om cp that believe that Reid is an amazing coach being held back by his handpicked QB...

The Amount of stupid that supports Reid is stupid...

Reerun_KC 10-21-2015 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 11823925)
Ok then, a 4 year starter that didn't take his team very far :clap:
He's not aggressive and he is pretty soft.

My god your so ae black bob. I suggest perms ban.....

Psyko Tek 10-21-2015 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11822465)
Of course he does. Just like the asshats that believe that Reid just needs different QB and is a good coach...

You'll never fix criminally stupid.

give him 1.1 to pic Qb is like handing a monkey an unpinned grenade, this ain't gonna be pretty, or effective
and he will drop it to masturbate and pick an OT

Alex sucks but the coach is the problem

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-22-2015 03:10 AM

If they don't take a QB in round 1 or 2, I am thoroughly done.

Rausch 10-22-2015 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaklandhater (Post 11822163)
In the midst of a five-game losing streak, head coach Andy Reid still believes

---

This is his problem - what he believes in isn't working.

Pull a DV and tailor your team around the talent...