ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiot fans of other teams that you know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328153)

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 10:01 AM

Idiot fans of other teams that you know

Good Lord, we have to win this.

I have two co-workers, one a Raider fan and the other a Pats fan, and they are so viscerally hateful of all things Chiefs. The Raiders fan I get, even though he just can't hide his disdain, even when he tries to be "joking"...

Oddly enough, the Pats fan is worse. Apparently he was posting with glee the first quarter last week, then shut up, then said the joy will be complete when the Chiefs choke in the AFCCG at home...He's one of these twits who had a bad experience at Arrowhead years ago and since he's a Pats fan has had a ton of success to crow about and get fat on..I mean damn dude, the Cheatriots were dominant for 19 years, you entitled idiot. I hate Pats fans...

How bout you guys and dolls? Any A-Hole haters coming out of the woodwork?

SuperBowl4 01-16-2020 10:04 AM

Patriot fans are the worst. Cocky and arrogant.

tmax63 01-16-2020 10:08 AM

Living here in CO I have been pleasantly surprised. I wear a Chiefs jacket 90+% of the time and the last few days I've had several Broncos fans come up and say they were pulling for the Chiefs. Either an "it's your turn" or "root for the division" being the most common themes. Haven't yet had anyone who has told me they hoped the Chiefs lose.

DJJasonp 01-16-2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14727220)
Patriot fans are the worst. Cocky and arrogant.

This x1,000

Never has existed a more entitled, arrogant bunch of a-holes on the planet.

And the hilarious part is - I live in Southern California, and I'm surrounded by plenty of them.

I like to ask: "how was it growing up in the cold winters of the Boston area??"

Of course, they've never lived there......but yet try to convince everyone around them that "I've been a fan since the steve grogan days...."

Full of shit bastards.

3 years from now, they'll be sporting a Lamar Jackson jersey, and claiming they've been a fan since the Trent Dilfer days........

KC Dan 01-16-2020 10:10 AM

Here in So. Washington, most of my friends here are Seahag or Raider fans. We all get along well and it is fun watching games with them. Pats fans, 49er-whiner fans and the Donkey fans here are the worst.

Lzen 01-16-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 14727232)
This x1,000

And the hilarious part is - I live in Southern California, and I'm surrounded by plenty of them.

Of course, they've never lived there......but yet try to convince everyone around them that "I've been a fan since the steve grogan days...."

Full of shit bastards.

3 years from now, they'll be sporting a Lamar Jackson jersey, and claiming they've been a fan since the Trent Dilfer days........

I have a nephew that is the same way. Claims he was a Pats fan before their championships. Guy has never even been out of Kansas as far as I know. :shake:

ModSocks 01-16-2020 10:22 AM

I get occasional jabs from Charger fans because they're jealous, but more often than not i get people pulling for the Chiefs. Usually it's a stranger at the store or something like that.

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 14727247)
I have a nephew that is the same way. Claims he was a Pats fan before their championships. Guy has never even been out of Kansas as far as I know. :shake:

I knew a guy in HS who jumped on the Pats bandwagon in the Grogan years, and he's held on to this day. But even he, I can tell, just hates every other team in the league that is successful, and right now that team is KC...and will be for a decade + to come.

Maybe that's it. They know this is not just a flash in the pan. Chiefs fans, we better get used to the hate, cuz for the next 10 years or more people will begin to say "I'm sick of the Chiefs winning all the time"...

...good problem to have I guess...:D

MahiMike 01-16-2020 10:23 AM

I can't stand the bandwagon fans that knew nothing about football/baseball before their team won a championship. They have zero connection to the team or area other than the fact that they like a winner. That's the worst 'fans' ever because they don't deserve anything.

Fans are only allowed to celebrate in the glory after they've live through the down years/decades.

Rain Man 01-16-2020 10:25 AM

As others have noted, that pats fan will be a Chiefs fan in another week or two.

Living in Denver, I used to be surrounded by Broncos fans, but not so much any more.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:25 AM

I have a co worker who’s a huge Raiders fan. He talks shit before every game about how the Raiders will win. Chiefs win, he disappears and won’t talk football.

He’s convinced we’ll let Mahomes walk in FA, because we won’t want to pay him. He’s also convinced the Raiders are closer to winning another Super Bowl than the Chiefs (dead serious).

Always brings up the Raiders Super Bowls to me whenever I talk about our recent domination, even though those happened before I was born.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14727274)
As others have noted, that pats fan will be a Chiefs fan in another week or two.

Living in Denver, I used to be surrounded by Broncos fans, but not so much any more.

I’ve seen a lot of Pats fans online stating that they’re cheering for “anyone but Mahomes”. They’re terrified of him.

POND_OF_RED 01-16-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 14727230)
Living here in CO I have been pleasantly surprised. I wear a Chiefs jacket 90+% of the time and the last few days I've had several Broncos fans come up and say they were pulling for the Chiefs. Either an "it's your turn" or "root for the division" being the most common themes. Haven't yet had anyone who has told me they hoped the Chiefs lose.

That’s cool and all, but still, **** the donkeys!

notorious 01-16-2020 10:31 AM

There were several Seattle fans that were grade-A toolbags at Vegas last week.

New England fan was everywhere, but quiet. They knew........

New Orleans fan was cool, Minnesota fan, too.

smithandrew051 01-16-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14727270)
I can't stand the bandwagon fans that knew nothing about football/baseball before their team won a championship. They have zero connection to the team or area other than the fact that they like a winner. That's the worst 'fans' ever because they don't deserve anything.

Fans are only allowed to celebrate in the glory after they've live through the down years/decades.

Generally, I’ll agree with the exception of the Royals. If you’re my age (early 30’s), then the Royals were absolute trash for your entire life until 2014. I don’t blame anyone who wasn’t a diehard fan, because the Royals gave you no reason to invest yourself in the team.

The Chiefs have at least been respectable enough through my life to earn our time. The Royals were such a level of shit for so long that it’s hard to fault someone for losing interest.

swifty32661 01-16-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14727270)

^^^THIS^^^ I have suffered since the 1971 Miami Xmas playoff game. Through all of it for almost 50 years now. I'm ready for some success!!!

Shiver Me Timbers 01-16-2020 10:35 AM

I have fun with most of the Donko Fans out here. "Donk" friends actually tell me they are rooting for the Chiefs. I have never done that for the Donks. I love it when they lose and I actually cheer for the Raiders twice a year. The best entertainment is Broncos talk after a loss.

Maybe they feel sorry for me. A real fan that has experienced way too many let downs. What was it 20 years of the King Carl "5 year rebuilding program"?

xbarretx 01-16-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 14727232)
This x1,000

Full of shit bastards.

I have two friends who never lived in CO and have no connection to that state or team who jumped on the bandwagon Elway years. If your going to be a fan then at least have a connection! Occasionally ill get neighbors who are Bronco fans and if they are from there I let it slide....if not...let the hazing begin! LOL!

Oh and one of those friends moved to Houston and immediately jumped on the Astro's train....born and raised in KC but heaven forbid your ass roots for the Royals!!! i mean id give more respect if you were an old school cards fan than just picking the flavor of the month.

I am taking some heat down in Dallas for being a KC fan..but whatever. I tell the folks down here I have no beef with the cowboys unless the chiefs are playing them (which they are not in 2020 barring a SB with both teams)...but not a chance in hell am I rooting for the Texans EVER!

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofa King 01-16-2020 10:44 AM

Broncos fans are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. Arrogant goddamn douchebags. I feel like every Broncos fan is "carcosa".

Frosty 01-16-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 14727238)
Here in So. Washington, most of my friends here are Seahag or Raider fans. We all get along well and it is fun watching games with them. Pats fans, 49er-whiner fans and the Donkey fans here are the worst.

I'm amazed at the number of Broncos fans in eastern Washington. For awhile, they were the clear number 2 team (lol) after the Seahawks based on bumper stickers and gear I would see people wearing. It's still around but I see less now.

I am starting to see more Chiefs gear. I've lived here 25 years and the number of times I've seen Chiefs gear could be counted on two hands in that time. Until the last year, that is. I see a lot more of it now. So - cool?

The Hawks fans I know all seem to be pulling for the Chiefs to get to the SB and then beat the 49ers.

xbarretx 01-16-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14727341)
Broncos fans are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. Arrogant goddamn douchebags. I feel like every Broncos fan is "carcosa".

IKR!

Besides... what you said is only mean if its not true.. #SorryNotSorry

SeattleChiefFan 01-16-2020 10:50 AM

I get the opposite. As a lifer Chief fan living in Seattle who hasn't lived in MO or KS since I was 3 years old, people just assume I'm a bandwagon. They'll say shit like "Nice Chiefs hoody. Get that last week?". If they only knew my years and years of Because Chiefs agony.

Kman34 01-16-2020 11:35 AM

Here are the ones I hate... The fan who says they have given up on the Chiefs and now root for another team..
I know of at least 4 people that switched to be Raiders fans when Rich Gannon signed with them... I don’t care if Jesus Christ played for the Chiefs and then went to the Raiders or some other team... He would be the enemy...
Those people can get waterboarded with antifreeze while having an aids tree shoved up their ass...

Lzen 01-16-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14727268)
I knew a guy in HS who jumped on the Pats bandwagon in the Grogan years, and he's held on to this day. But even he, I can tell, just hates every other team in the league that is successful, and right now that team is KC...and will be for a decade + to come.

Maybe that's it. They know this is not just a flash in the pan. Chiefs fans, we better get used to the hate, cuz for the next 10 years or more people will begin to say "I'm sick of the Chiefs winning all the time"...

...good problem to have I guess...:D

I have a friend who is a Broncos fan who is that way. He came to our tailgates last year and this year. He was talking trash before the games. Naturally, I was relentless on him after the game last year. :D

Lzen 01-16-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14727277)
I have a co worker who’s a huge Raiders fan. He talks shit before every game about how the Raiders will win. Chiefs win, he disappears and won’t talk football.

He’s convinced we’ll let Mahomes walk in FA, because we won’t want to pay him. He’s also convinced the Raiders are closer to winning another Super Bowl than the Chiefs (dead serious).

Always brings up the Raiders Super Bowls to me whenever I talk about our recent domination, even though those happened before I was born.

When he starts talking about Raiders Superbowls you should tell him you remember that SB after the 2002 season. :p LMAO

DaKernal 01-16-2020 11:51 AM

I'm surrounded by mostly Chiefs fans at work, so it's all good there. My friends, on the other hand are laughably jealous. My friends are Cards, Raiders, Redskins, and a Giants fan. My WIFE is a Titans fan, so this week has been real fun already.

The Cards fan likes to troll me, so he always says the Chiefs will lose, just because. The Raider fan is obvious. ****est Chief hater I've ever known. The Redskins fan hopped on the Lamar Jackson wagon this year so he has been insufferable with horrible anti-Mahomes takes all season. The Giants fan knows the deal, and loves Mahomes so we've been simpatico all year.

Of course, everyone thought we'd lose to Houston, now they're all telling me I should be scared of the Titans. I told all of them during the pre-season that the Chiefs were winning the SB this year. It'll be so sweet when it happens. The amount of absurd shit I've had to take all season from these guys will be worth it. They are going to hate me.

FlaChief58 01-16-2020 11:51 AM

Everyone I've talked to is rooting for us to win it all, except my former secretary and her husband who are..... Wait for it..... Cheatriots fans. They're both insufferable when the topic of football come up.

comochiefsfan 01-16-2020 12:00 PM

I know several Patriots fans. They’re the absolute worst.

The funny thing is I’m sure they’re going to be “Chiefs fans” here shortly.

rprevost85 01-16-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14727295)
Generally, I’ll agree with the exception of the Royals. If you’re my age (early 30’s), then the Royals were absolute trash for your entire life until 2014. I don’t blame anyone who wasn’t a diehard fan, because the Royals gave you no reason to invest yourself in the team.

The Chiefs have at least been respectable enough through my life to earn our time. The Royals were such a level of shit for so long that it’s hard to fault someone for losing interest.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm 34, and grew up with pretty much expecting the Royals to suck (not wanting it), and for my Chiefs to hopefully do something good as they were usually pretty good at football. Never in a million years did I think the Royals would get a championship in my lifetime before the Chiefs.

ChiefsOne 01-16-2020 12:22 PM

Dallas fans are the worst. They are always going to the Superbowl at the beginning of the year and even when they are 8-8 there is still a chance in their mind.

St. Patty's Fire 01-16-2020 12:25 PM

Any Boston area fan is cancer, no matter the team. Patriot fans are a special breed of sickening, but Bruins/Sox/Celtics fans are mostly despicable as well.

And my dad is a Raiders fan and Brady worshipper. So he counts

Beef Supreme 01-16-2020 12:47 PM

I think subconsciously, the reason I keep my Tamarick Vanover jersey in the corner of the closet after all these years is as proof that my fandom goes back at least that far (it goes farther) if someone ever calls me a bandwagon fan. A bandwaggon fan might have a Len Dawson or Joe Montana jersey. No bandwaggoner would have a Tamarick Vanover jersey.

ModSocks 01-16-2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14727648)
I think subconsciously, the reason I keep my Tamarick Vanover jersey in the corner of the closet after all these years is as proof that my fandom goes back at least that far (it goes farther) if someone ever calls me a bandwagon fan. A bandwaggon fan might have a Len Dawson or Joe Montana jersey. No bandwaggoner would have a Tamarick Vanover jersey.

I've got an autographed Grbac jersey, bro.

Frosty 01-16-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Think I'll start wearing my Ted Popson jersey now. I doubt you could get those anywhere after 1993.

The weird thing about that jersey is there hasn't been a single player worth a shit that wore #48 since then so I can't even use it to follow a player by proxy.

bringbackmarty 01-16-2020 01:18 PM

I've never met a bengals fan or even heard of one. I've known or met fans from every other team I'm pretty sure. Not sure that Bengals fans exist.

DaKernal 01-16-2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14727795)
I've never met a bengals fan or even heard of one. I've known or met fans from every other team I'm pretty sure. Not sure that Bengals fans exist.

I knew one guy. Super cool dude I used to work with. He quit recently, and moved to Texas, but he's out there.

Clyde Frog 01-16-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 14727795)

https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffile...0x&c=288903021

big nasty kcnut 01-16-2020 01:35 PM

I been jonesing for a Delaney jersey!

splatbass 01-16-2020 01:46 PM

I work with a Raiders fan that is a super nice guy (there has to be one, right?). We are both Hawaii fans and go to games together. I don't really know any "idiot" fans of any team. And I work for the military so we have fans of every team there.

Dartgod 01-16-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 14727688)
Think I'll start wearing my Ted Popson jersey now. I doubt you could get those anywhere after 1993.

The weird thing about that jersey is there hasn't been a single player worth a shit that wore #48 since then so I can't even use it to follow a player by proxy.

Was Todd McNair before or after Popson? He wore #48.

Frosty 01-16-2020 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 14727929)
Was Todd McNair before or after Popson? He wore #48.

Before. Popson was '97-'98. I think the Chiefs signed him to make Grbac more comfortable.

lcarus 01-16-2020 02:09 PM

I've run into a lot of Bears fans recently out in public and they've all been really nice.

When I went to our playoff game in Indianapolis (Herm) there were a lot of really nice Colts fans I talked to.

But I know some Broncos fans who are kind of annoying....

tatorhog 01-16-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

I still have my old Maslowski jersey. lol

Frazod 01-16-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14727341)

One Donx fan in my office and holy shit what a **** she's turned out to be. The queen of dishing it out but not being able to take it, and of course since the Donx aren't dishing out dick right now all I get is a history lesson on how great Denver used to be.

Great joke I saw/heard somewhere - how does a Bronco fan change a lightbulb?

He doesn't; he just talks about how great the old light bulb was.

F150 01-16-2020 02:51 PM

Worst fans ever are old Rams/Mizzou Fans

God awful combo of whiners and nitwits ever assembled.

Frazod 01-16-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 14728147)
Worst fans ever are old Rams/Mizzou Fans

God awful combo of whiners and nitwits ever assembled.

Apparently you've never been to Chicago and experienced a Bears/Cubs fan.

Rasputin 01-16-2020 02:58 PM

A new co-worker I thought the dude was going be cool but then he starts railing on the Chiefs and I figured what the hell a Bronco or Raider fan . Nope a ****ing "Pats" fan and he was arrogant prick talking about them all I could say is asstricks for their accomplishments.

I can converse with Bronco or Raiders i may hate them but what the **** is up with these dipshit Patriot fans that aren't even from Massachusetts? They leapfrogged my hatred for Cowboy fans but now I'm hating them more than Bronco or Raiders fans and that pisses me off because I reserve hatred for them it's sacred hate.

Chiefshrink 01-16-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14727660)
I've got an autographed Grbac jersey, bro.

Burn it !! ;)

Chiefshrink 01-16-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 14728175)
A new co-worker I thought the dude was going be cool but then he starts railing on the Chiefs and I figured what the hell a Bronco or Raider fan . Nope a ****ing "Pats" fan and he was arrogant prick talking about them all I could say is asstricks for their accomplishments.

I can converse with Bronco or Raiders i may hate them but what the **** is up with these dipshit Patriot fans that aren't even from Massachusetts? They leapfrogged my hatred for Cowboy fans but now I'm hating them more than Bronco or Raiders fans and that pisses me off because I reserve hatred for them it's sacred hate.

Patriot fans don't want to accept true reality and will take it out on the new dynasty to be !!;)

staylor26 01-16-2020 03:06 PM

I came across a few idiot Titans fans today.

Oh wait that’s on here in the Titans thread!

dlphg9 01-16-2020 03:12 PM

I live in Missouri and there are a few Raiders fans. They all have this in common. They are always trashy as ****.

PAChiefsGuy 01-16-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Good lord. Talk about delusional.

Frosty 01-16-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14728202)
I came across a few idiot Titans fans today.

Oh wait that’s on here in the Titans thread!

I've never even seen a Titans fan in the wild, even though Mariota is a local hero and the games were forced on Oregon until he was benched.

TinyEvel 01-16-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Think they will go from being pats fans to becoming Pat's fans. No problem.

comochiefsfan 01-16-2020 03:38 PM

The best are the diehard Patriots/Yankees/Whatever NBA team LeBron is currently on/Penguins/Alabama Football/Duke Basketball fans.

Diehard since day one baby!

Lzen 01-16-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14728154)
Apparently you've never been to Chicago and experienced a Bears/Cubs fan.

Got a FB friend that is a Bears fan. He used to live across the street and was one of my oldest son's friends. Not sure why he's a Bears fan. He was such a baby after the Chiefs whooped his team last month. Then he was saying they were going to lose last week. And, of course, he's now saying they are going to lose to the Titans. I asked him if he's still sore about the Chiefs drafting a future HOF QB and his Bears drafting Trubisky. ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets 01-16-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

I'm a teacher, and I was just talking to a co-worker about this today. I live in Missouri, though. A few years ago, there were orange jerseys all over this school. I don't think I've seen a single Denver shirt or jersey for at least a couple of years now.

Mama Hip Rockets 01-16-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

I always find this hilarious with fans of the Raiders and Cowboys. Is the fact that your team won the Super Bowl several decades ago really worth bragging about?

rydogg58 01-16-2020 03:59 PM

There's not a lot of Chiefs fans up here, I think I've met one and she doesn't even watch the games. There is 1 Titans fan at work that has been giving me shit ever since they beat us in the regular season and he's dead ass convinced they are going to win this weekend. He's not nearly as bad as all the Wentz, I mean Eagles fans here in Bismarck.

No joke, like everyone up here is either a Vikes or Eagles fan, and the Eagles fans all think Wentz is better than Mahomes. I get that the kid went to high school up here, but anyone with half a brain can see it's just blind ass hometown homerism.

arrwheader 01-16-2020 04:08 PM

I work with a dude who went to USF and doesn't give a shit about them but is a huge Alabama fan and a Cubs fan. He was also rooting for the Ravens big time this year and trolling me on Lamar is getting MVP and is better than Mahomes all year. Hates the Chiefs idk why. I don't give him the time of day about sports. Why? Becaue he's clearly a moron. There's just a lot of stupid people out there.

Hammock Parties 01-16-2020 04:11 PM

https://twitter.com/MasterAtWork247

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_c9O_3her4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

milkman 01-16-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 14728060)
I still have my old Maslowski jersey. lol

I have Lanier and Delaney,

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14727856)

My wife's uncle is a Bunghole fan. But their family is from Ohio, so I guess...

InChiefsHeaven 01-16-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14728392)

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_c9O_3her4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, that got about 30 seconds of my time...

Halfcan 01-16-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14728101)
One Donx fan in my office and holy shit what a **** she's turned out to be. The queen of dishing it out but not being able to take it, and of course since the Donx aren't dishing out dick right now all I get is a history lesson on how great Denver used to be.

Great joke I saw/heard somewhere - how does a Bronco fan change a lightbulb?

He doesn't; he just talks about how great the old light bulb was.

Yep, typical Donk fan. My brother-in-law is just like this. He hates Mahomes and won't even acknowledge his greatness and that he has beaten the Donks 5 straight. All he says is, "You guys haven't won a Superbowl in 50 years".

That is his ace in the hole every time football is mentioned.

displacedinMN 01-16-2020 06:09 PM

Any packer fan

Pablo 01-16-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14728222)
I live in Missouri and there are a few Raiders fans. They all have this in common. They are always trashy as ****.

Whenever you meet a Raiders fan, you instantly know they've got a sub 600 credit score.

CasselGotPeedOn 01-16-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14728392)

My lord you can hear the diabetes in his voice

Bugeater 01-16-2020 07:15 PM

The shit talking, bragging and so forth is an aspect of sports i don't care for or really even understand. As if the success of the teams you root for somehow validate your worth as a human or make you better than others. If you're a loser and your team wins a championship...guess what....you're still a loser.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-16-2020 07:21 PM

Funny you say that. I live in Missouri and about every non-Chiefs fan around me seems to hate them. I can only think it’s jealousy at this point.

I think it’s incredibly stupid to dislike a home state team just because you have to hear about them a lot when they’re the ones who chose to be fans of other teams.

ReynardMuldrake 01-16-2020 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKernal (Post 14727491)
The Cards fan likes to troll me, so he always says the Chiefs will lose, just because. The Raider fan is obvious. ****est Chief hater I've ever known. The Redskins fan hopped on the Lamar Jackson wagon this year so he has been insufferable with horrible anti-Mahomes takes all season. The Giants fan knows the deal, and loves Mahomes so we've been simpatico all year.

I've read this three times trying to figure out what word you censored.

rico 01-16-2020 08:47 PM

Cubs fans are the most annoying fans that I’ve encountered.

DaKernal 01-16-2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14728768)
The shit talking, bragging and so forth is an aspect of sports i don't care for or really even understand. As if the success of the teams you root for somehow validate your worth as a human or make you better than others. If you're a loser and your team wins a championship...guess what....you're still a loser.

I like it. It adds to the fun of being a fan, to me. It's all in good fun though. I don't take it super seriously.

DaKernal 01-16-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 14728844)
I've read this three times trying to figure out what word you censored.

Meant to type biggest. Idk what it thought I was saying.

Mama Hip Rockets 01-16-2020 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14728776)
Funny you say that. I live in Missouri and about every non-Chiefs fan around me seems to hate them. I can only think it’s jealousy at this point.

I think it’s incredibly stupid to dislike a home state team just because you have to hear about them a lot when they’re the ones who chose to be fans of other teams.

Sorry, I hit the thumbs down on accident. I agree with this.

ChiefEd 01-16-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

I’ll call your Vanover jersey and raise you a Bobby Sippio Jersey! Like wearing that one because if even someone comments on it, they’re a lifer too!

BWillie 01-16-2020 09:59 PM

I'm probably insufferable to be around when I go full Chiefs homer. I always like to brag to non-Chiefs fans about our ONLY 20 or 21-year window. Then wait to see their face full of rage & jealousy while they politely go you guys have a good team. LMFAO

RJ 01-16-2020 10:18 PM

Here in Albuquerque I am surrounded by Broncos and Cowboys fans. Neither have much to say the past few weeks.

ClarkGriswold 01-16-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsOne (Post 14727576)
Dallas fans are the worst. They are always going to the Superbowl at the beginning of the year and even when they are 8-8 there is still a chance in their mind.

That's because you can win their division at 9-7 most years. LOL

KCTitus 01-17-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14729041)
I’ll call your Vanover jersey and raise you a Bobby Sippio Jersey! Like wearing that one because if even someone comments on it, they’re a lifer too!

My last jersey purchase was in 2002 and it was an Omar Easy replica...for those not aware, this was back in the 'voyager' days of the Planet and I started mocking him by saying KC needed to draft Omar Easy with their first pick...ranked the #4 FB from Penn State in the draft class of FB's, I would troll voyagers nonsense with my breakdown.

Well son of a bitch if KC didnt draft the kid in the 4th round...hilarity on the planet ensued.

As far as the topic...my closest friends are Patriots, Dallas and GB fans. I've know the Pats fans since 1999 and we've been close for many years. Over the last 20 years, I would attend their SB parties, and some years even I would host whatever SB had NE in it.

Even in the Atlanta SB, I was the only person in that house that knew NE was going to come back. My friend had basically stopped watching and had given up...must be nice to be so used to going to SB's you just give up and stop watching your own team...

At any rate, last year, I refused to attend or even watch the game...too disappointed by the loss by KC.

All of my friends have told me their actively rooting for KC to win it all...ok, maybe not the GB fan...