ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Saulbadguy neg rep hell rescue mission (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113044)

Hammock Parties 03-27-2005 08:38 PM

OFFICIAL Saulbadguy neg rep hell rescue mission

Hold your rep! Hold your rep! Sons of Phobia, of ENDelt260! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear of neg rep that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the pos rep of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of bannings and shattered post counts when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good forum, I bid you, stand, men of Chiefsplanet!

We will not abandon Saulbadguy to torment and neg rep death! Not while we still have strength of pos rep left!

First page of threads started by Saulbadguy! HI HO POS REP AWAY!

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/5375/saul5io.jpg

PastorMikH 03-27-2005 08:40 PM

Geesh Saul, you've reached a new low.

whoman69 03-27-2005 08:41 PM

I guess I don't even know why he got neg repped in the first place.

Saulbadguy 03-27-2005 08:42 PM

This is indeed futile.

Hammock Parties 03-27-2005 08:43 PM

If as many people as possible hand out their max positive rep to your posts until they are spent for this 24-hour period I bet we can make a serious dent.

Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

I'm GoChiefs, I'm here to rescue you!

Saulbadguy 03-27-2005 08:44 PM

That made somewhat of a dent. Still at -27K.

PastorMikH 03-27-2005 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
This is indeed futile.

Say Saul, if we give you a positive, to give you another means we have to give 5 other peopel positives. Can't we speed up that process by giving you a positive, gochiefs a neg, then you another positive and bypass trying to give positive rep so many times?

Saulbadguy 03-27-2005 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Say Saul, if we give you a positive, to give you another means we have to give 5 other peopel positives. Can't we speed up that process by giving you a positive, gochiefs a neg, then you another positive and bypass trying to give positive rep so many times?

The process goes as such:

For every one rep you give someone, you have to give 2 other people rep to go back to the original person and rep them. For instance:

Give Saulbadguy rep
Give GoChiefs rep
Give whoman69 rep
Give Saulbadguy rep

It used to be every other. I think my abuse of the rep system changed that rule, plus the fact you can only give out so much rep in a 24 hour period. I think I had something to do with that rule as well.

Phobia 03-27-2005 08:47 PM

Wouldn't you rather hear why he's so far in neg rep hell? I'm pretty sure he has some idea.

Saulbadguy 03-27-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Wouldn't you rather hear why he's so far in neg rep hell? I'm pretty sure he has some idea.

Abuse of the mechanics of the rep system.

tk13 03-27-2005 08:49 PM

This is like trying to take on the Death Star with a cropduster.

PastorMikH 03-27-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Actually, I had sent a little rep his way earlier this week and also earlier tonight. Now that gochiefs is wanting to help him, I'm tempted to neg rep him.

I imagine it had something to do with his neg-rep campaigns.

Bowser 03-27-2005 08:50 PM

Quote:

I must say, I'm a bit curious.......

Saulbadguy 03-27-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Actually, I had sent a little rep his way earlier this week and also earlier tonight. Now that gochiefs is wanting to help him, I'm tempted to neg rep him.

I imagine it had something to do with his neg-rep campaigns.

I imagine so, as well. I was never given a reason, but I did laugh my ass off when I saw my rep was at -32k...ROFL

Be warned, those who are giving my positive rep..I must be truthful with you. Once I am in the green again, the campaigns will continue! Poland will be annexxed at all costs! :cuss:

Hammock Parties 03-27-2005 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)