ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Spinoff: Best 2-0 Team right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124481)

RedDread 09-18-2005 11:23 PM

Spinoff: Best 2-0 Team right now

Do we stack up with the other 2-0 teams our has our "weak" early schedule made us a pretender? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Earthling 09-18-2005 11:25 PM

Pittsburg and Cincy both look really good and make me nervous...

HolmeZz 09-18-2005 11:34 PM

Who said we've had a weak schedule? :shrug:

Simplex3 09-18-2005 11:36 PM

I'd say Indy is looking the worst right now, and as much as I hate to say it Cincy looks the best rounded. Of course they're Cincy and may fall flat on their face.

Logical 09-18-2005 11:38 PM

I would love to vote for the Chiefs but honestly right now the Steelers have been more impressive.

Miles 09-18-2005 11:43 PM

Colts beat the two best opponents on that list without having to heavily rely on their offense. Steelers have won in the most impressive fashion but their opponts were some of the weaker teams in the league.

RedDread 09-18-2005 11:46 PM

Ours and Indy's opponents have been the toughest, no doubt. Both TB and Cincy feasted on a totally inept Vikings team, and Pittsburgh had a couple laughers. Luckily we get to play the Texans this year too :D

ChiefsCountry 09-18-2005 11:48 PM

Hmm, Colts have played a tough schedule yet the team Pittsburgh blasted on opening day beat the team that Colts played last week in convincing fasion.

jcroft 09-19-2005 12:00 AM

I'd say there are some 1-1 teams that are definitely better than us and some of these, too (Eagles come to mind)...

PastorMikH 09-19-2005 08:44 AM

Pittsburg is the only one in that list that I would dread seeing in the Playoffs. Pittsburg right now looks VERY VERY solid.

However, things usually look a lot different towards the end of the season than they do at the beginning of the season.

I do like the way we've played two solid teams (and yes, from what I saw of the Raiders, they are quite a bit better than last year) and are still undefeated. We win next monday night at Denver and I think we will have reason to believe we are one of the top teams in the NFL. After the first month our schedule gets a bit easier and we get Warfield and Welbourn back which will make things a bit better yet.

foxman 09-19-2005 08:49 AM

Fortunatley we arent playing any of these teams next week but frankly Pittsburgh has been great as has Cinci. The team that no one knows though has Been Tampon Bay. Now this is a team that "should" not be in the mix at the end, but this is a team very much like Pittsburgh in their approach. A brutal running game, a caretaker at QB and a stoudt defense that can create turnovers. The edge to me was with Tampon Bay since I think Griesball has more experiance and less pressure than Rothlesburger since there are no expectations for the Sucs.

TEX 09-19-2005 09:10 AM

IMO I'd rank them as follows...

1. Steelers
2. Colts
3. CHIEFS
4. Bengals
5. Bucs

Chief Faithful 09-19-2005 09:17 AM

If the Colts defense is for real then they are the team to beat. If not, then the Steelers.