ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I need some opinions... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=124874)

chiefs4me 09-23-2005 05:00 PM

I need some opinions...

So, I am in this football survival game, and you have to pick the winner each week or you are out. And last week of course I picked the chiefs....so I am still alive...:p How many of you out there think that Philly is a sure bet? I am leaning more towards Green Bay as they cannot go 0-3 can they, and loose at home to Tampa......what do you all think? :hmmm:

Donger 09-23-2005 05:04 PM

Betting one's life on football games is stupid.

tk13 09-23-2005 05:07 PM

I wouldn't go with Green Bay, they just haven't looked good at all, and Tampa hasn't lost...

Donger 09-23-2005 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I wouldn't go with Green Bay, they just haven't looked good at all

Let her pick Green Bay.

Pick Green Bay, chiefs4me. They're a lock.

leviw 09-23-2005 05:10 PM

If you want to be gutsy (which you took KC @ OAK, so obviously you are), go with Buffalo at home over Atlanta with a-less-than-100-percent Vick.

4th and Long 09-23-2005 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
I need some opinions...

You have no idea the amount of self restraint I am using right now to keep from typing, "OK. You're ugly and your Momma dresses you funny!" :p :p :p

Phili is going to smoke Chokeland and honestly, Tampa Bay is finding ways to win whereas The Pac is finding ways to lose. I like Tampa.

runnercyclist 09-23-2005 05:11 PM

Indy

tk13 09-23-2005 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviw
If you want to be gutsy (which you took KC @ OAK, so obviously you are), go with Buffalo at home over Atlanta with a-less-than-100-percent Vick.

If you want to be gutsy, pick Pittsburgh! :)

chiefs4me 09-23-2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Betting one's life on football games is stupid.

:rolleyes: it is a game on a message board...has nothing to do with real life. But that doesn't mean I wanna lose....ROFL But hell, if the lights keep flickering like thay are...I won't get to see any of the games anyway...:banghead:

Donger 09-23-2005 05:24 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: it is a game on a message board...has nothing to do with real life. But that doesn't mean I wanna lose....ROFL But hell, if the lights keep flickering like thay are...I won't get to see any of the games anyway...:banghead:

Are you really this stupid?

leviw 09-23-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

ROFL

chiefs4me 09-23-2005 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviw

sure I am....let's see... I don't ever feel safe picking Atlanta, and it would be bad karma to go against the bills....:hmmm: and that young rookie QB in buffalo wants a win...and he's actually pretty good...;) but there are other games I feel better on.....:thumb:

chiefs4me 09-23-2005 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
If you want to be gutsy, pick Pittsburgh! :)

ROFL.......I actually did, in a different bet with pat.

chiefs4me 09-23-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Are you really this stupid?

Honey you calling me stupid is like the 2 year old down the street saying it...:rolleyes:

Are you here to give your opinion on the game or to just bitch like always?

I am playing a game on a freaking board, like half the planet here is...it is not real life....:rolleyes: if I lose in the game I just don't play anymore...I don't actually really ****ing die you moron....:harumph:

Donger 09-23-2005 05:33 PM

Quote:

I am playing a game on a freaking board, like half the planet here is...it is not real life....:rolleyes: if I lose in the game I just don't play anymore...I don't actually really ****ing die you moron....:harumph:

Wow. That's one fucking definitive answer.