ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Did I hear boobirds? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147115)

dr00d 09-07-2006 06:27 PM

Did I hear boobirds?

Sounded like boobirds when they were bringing out the flag...WTF...

I was hoping it was because there were some players still on the field throwing around the ball or something, maybe they hit someone with part of the flag? That was just strange...

htismaqe 09-08-2006 07:04 AM

I heard a couple people that were at the game say they were booing the American soldiers...

:shrug:

Hound333 09-08-2006 07:11 AM

Thats pretty weak if they did. Hate on Bush all you want. If you want change get your ass to the voting booth. The soldiers are just doing what they are told.

KC-TBB 09-08-2006 07:12 AM

Amen to that Hound333!

KC-TBB 09-08-2006 07:15 AM

I'm a PROUD Viet Nam Vet, and although I didn't really support the war, I went and fought for the right of those assholes who gave me the dirty looks when I got off the plane in San Fransisco.

jspchief 09-08-2006 07:17 AM

I thought it sounded like they were booing too.

Hard to say. Just because the flag was what the TV was showing, that doesn't mean it was the only thing going on down on the field. I kind of assumed the Dolphins had just come out or something.

Personally, I didn't care for the shreds of fabric they used for the flag. I'd rather a smaller whole flag than a bunch of big strips of fabric.

greg63 09-08-2006 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I heard a couple people that were at the game say they were booing the American soldiers...

:shrug:

:shake:

greg63 09-08-2006 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I thought it sounded like they were booing too.

Hard to say. Just because the flag was what the TV was showing, that doesn't mean it was the only thing going on down on the field. I kind of assumed the Dolphins had just come out or something.

Personally, I didn't care for the shreds of fabric they used for the flag. I'd rather a smaller whole flag than a bunch of big strips of fabric.

Perhaps that's what they were booing. :shrug:

htismaqe 09-08-2006 07:24 AM

I was listening to Mancow this morning and people were calling in about it. A couple of people said they were probably booing the Dolphins.

And then a guy called in that was at the game and said the Dolphins weren't on the field, they were definitely booing the soldiers...

jspchief 09-08-2006 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I was listening to Mancow this morning and people were calling in about it. A couple of people said they were probably booing the Dolphins.

And then a guy called in that was at the game and said the Dolphins weren't on the field, they were definitely booing the soldiers...

I'm not sure I'm willing to put much stock into a caller from Mancow. Assuming it wasn't a fake call designed to give Mancow something to rail on, there's still a 75% chance that the caller was a moron or full of shit.

htismaqe 09-08-2006 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I'm not sure I'm willing to put much stock into a caller from Mancow. Assuming it wasn't a fake call designed to give Mancow something to rail on, there's still a 75% chance that the caller was a moron or full of shit.

The other 2 people weren't on Mancow...they were on NPR (i think that's what it was)

cadmonkey 09-08-2006 07:43 AM

I didn't hear the boos, but I heard the song the Steelers came out to. What the fuck was that all about?

ROFL

StcChief 09-08-2006 07:44 AM

Send the Boobirds to Iraq

Demonpenz 09-08-2006 08:45 AM

Gives me all the reason to go out of my way to thank people with actual balls that serve for this country. **** those pussies I still got love for ya.

jspchief 09-08-2006 08:48 AM

Maybe they were booing because that shemale Pink was trying to look sexy in the opener, and it came off like Butch in the San Francisco Rainbow Parade.