ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   My sincerest thanks; this has been a big day for me (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154558)

Ultra Peanut 12-17-2006 10:44 AM

My sincerest thanks; this has been a big day for me

Or rather, it's been a big year for me. This has really been a turning point in my life, and I have trouble imagining how things would have gone without all of you. Your support enabled me to fight through the hard times and reach for the stars, and now, after all of this intense effort, I've reached those stars.

Though I've never wanted to admit it, even to myself, deep within me I've always known I was superior to everyone else. As a result, the accolades that are beginning to be bestowed upon me are really no surprise, but they are gratifying nonetheless. So, it is with great pleasure that I announce to you all that I've been named TIME magazine's Person of the Year. Again, you owe yourselves a nice pat on the back before offering up your hearty round of applause, because you played an integral role.

You were my training staff. You were my housekeepers. You were my rocks, upon which I was able to tread efficiently and smoothly.

Thank you.

Coach 12-17-2006 10:45 AM

Huh?

Demonpenz 12-17-2006 10:48 AM

signed Ryan Sims

Easy 6 12-17-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Huh?

Times "Person of the Year" issue cover is a mirror. So everybody in America is POY.

Ultra Peanut 12-17-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
Times "Person of the Year" issue cover is a mirror. So everybody in America is POY.

Yes, IF YOU ARE A PRE-SCHOOLER

Hammock Parties 12-17-2006 10:51 AM

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7...9ev3u50yp9.jpg

teedubya 12-17-2006 10:52 AM

I take it the nub is now meat curtains?

Easy 6 12-17-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Yes, IF YOU ARE A PRE-SCHOOLER

Okle-E-Doke.

mlyonsd 12-17-2006 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Or rather, it's been a big year for me. This has really been a turning point in my life, and I have trouble imagining how things would have gone without all of you. Your support enabled me to fight through the hard times and reach for the stars, and now, after all of this intense effort, I've reached those stars.

Though I've never wanted to admit it, even to myself, deep within me I've always known I was superior to everyone else. As a result, the accolades that are beginning to be bestowed upon me are really no surprise, but they are gratifying nonetheless. So, it is with great pleasure that I announce to you all that I've been named TIME magazine's Person of the Year. Again, you owe yourselves a nice pat on the back before offering up your hearty round of applause, because you played an integral role.

You were my training staff. You were my housekeepers. You were my rocks, upon which I was able to tread efficiently and smoothly.

Thank you.

You're very welcome for the help.

Most of us had given up on you but I must say that because of a few tenacious individuals they did succeed in forming a diamond out of a pile of dung whence you came.

Taco John 12-17-2006 11:17 AM

Psi...

There's no tactful way to give you this information.

Hmmm.... Actually, you know what? I changed my mind. This one stays on the ranch.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-17-2006 11:20 AM

Gee Taco, is that your kid in your sig. He's a cute little homo.

Hammock Parties 12-17-2006 11:21 AM

Oh boy. Stand back. The elastic waistband on this sucker's about to blow.

Hammock Parties 12-17-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer
He's a cute little homo.

Wait, you just mean homosapien, right?

Fairplay 12-17-2006 11:25 AM

Last i looked i thought i won the damn thing.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-17-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Wait, you just mean homosapien, right?

ROFL