ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Believer is a self rightous fraud! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157515)

Reerun_KC 01-29-2007 10:23 PM

Believer is a self rightous fraud!

First off, I dont have a problem with Christianty or anything else.

I am a regular church attendee, but I am not perfect by any means.

So here is my beef, we have people post on here that ask for prayer or thoughts for themselves, family or time of crisis. We are a pretty tight knit bunch, regardless of the verbal attacks on this board. I doubt there is one of us that wouldnt lend a hand to another in time of need.

So believer post all this stuff but not once does he post or offer help or prayers to another.

Believer is a self serving glory hog... So typical of weak christians that feel they need to pursucute to make them feel closer to god....

I feel for you believer, I really do!

Believer 01-29-2007 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
First off, I dont have a problem with Christianty or anything else.

I am a regular church attendee, but I am not perfect by any means.

So here is my beef, we have people post on here that ask for prayer or thoughts for themselves, family or time of crisis. We are a pretty tight knit bunch, regardless of the verbal attacks on this board. I doubt there is one of us that wouldnt lend a hand to another in time of need.

So believer post all this stuff but not once does he post or offer help or prayers to another.

Believer is a self serving glory hog... So typical of weak christians that feel they need to pursucute to make them feel closer to god....

I feel for you believer, I really do!

I answered that very clearly last night.

knowing some of the people here, I knew that if I posted ANYTHING on one of the prayer request threads somebody would start an inapropriate line of posts just to get at me, which would only take away from the seriousness of the thread.

If you cant understand that then you are either ignorant at best or disingenous at worst

booger 01-29-2007 10:52 PM

when will this crap end.

BWillie 01-29-2007 10:55 PM

Is there an ignore button to all religious threads at the moment? Where do I go to ignore this erroneous BS.

Thig Lyfe 01-29-2007 10:56 PM

Good. We needed another thread about this.

kcfanintitanhell 01-29-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
Is there an ignore button to all religious threads at the moment? Where do I go to ignore this erroneous BS.

Maybe the world ended, and we were all suddenly whisked into the afterlife. If this is heaven, are you relishing the prospect of spending eternity with this moronic nonsense? Or if this is hell, then we are stuck with this schmuck, who was apparently totally wrong in the beliefs he was trying to smack everyone over the head with.

boogblaster 01-29-2007 11:06 PM

..believe or not believe its your choice, probably all end up in the same place anyway..

ChiefsCountry 01-29-2007 11:07 PM

I think I agree with reerun.

Logical 01-29-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
I think I agree with reerun.

Whether he is right or not, the one thing we know for sure is that Believer is more interested in his own agenda than other peoples welfare on this BB.

Reerun_KC 01-30-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
Whether he is right or not, the one thing we know for sure is that Believer is more interested in his own agenda than other peoples welfare on this BB.

That is my whole argurement, very well said Logical....

Saulbadguy 01-30-2007 09:47 AM

You are a tard.

Reerun_KC 01-30-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
You are a tard.

Your worship KU basketball