ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   My new website (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158285)

kczoo 02-13-2007 04:45 PM

My new website

Check it out and tell what you think. PLEASE dont call and harrass my wife etc....I dont want to get all legal with weirdos.
www.kiblingerdesignerkitchens.com

Halfcan 02-13-2007 04:55 PM

Wow nice job-I bet it was cool working with Trent.

noa 02-13-2007 05:00 PM

Looks like some very nice stuff.

morphius 02-13-2007 05:01 PM

Did you test it in firefox? Some things are showing up a bit off.

noa 02-13-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
Did you test it in firefox? Some things are showing up a bit off.

Everything ran smoothly for me and I use firefox. :shrug:

morphius 02-13-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
Everything ran smoothly for me and I use firefox. :shrug:

I think it was that the Green piece took a long time to load, and the space between it and the bottom of the page was separated by a lot of white space.

kczoo 02-13-2007 05:15 PM

Thanks all...Not looking for business, just opinions, suggestions.

IA_Chiefs_fan 02-13-2007 05:24 PM

nice site, beautiful work - the text on the home page is a little difficult for me to read

bogie 02-13-2007 05:25 PM

Nice job. It looks like you do great work. JMO, I found this line a little confusing. "We believe here at KDK that the first person you speak to should be the only person you should speak to." I know what you're trying to say, the 1st person you speak with will work with you and give you personal attention throughout the project. I found the line confusing. Just my .02 worth. Otherwise it's very cool.

kczoo 02-13-2007 05:38 PM

Im going to work out the verbage..so thanks for the input.

StcChief 02-13-2007 05:41 PM

My firefox 2.0 worked funny
Page says javascript is off.
When it is NOT.

Simplex3 02-13-2007 05:42 PM

For this critique I was running Firefox 2 on Windows XP, both fully patched.

1. The graphics are a bit bulky, and there's a lot of whitespace, but you don't have much text, so it's kind of an Ok trade-off.

2. The changing background color on the menu is annoying.

3. The orientation changes on the main section from having a white background with vertical brown bars, to no vertical bars but still two columns (sort of), to a brown bordered box with no photos, to a BLUE BACKGROUND PAGE (emphasis intended) is distracting.

4. There is a LOT of dead space at the bottom of some of those pages.

5. The gallery page takes freaking forever to load. The scrolling thing of Trent and that stand is absurd. A photo or two is much better. I realize that's a big deal to you, but to the rest of the world it's just a stand for a football. A 1.3Mb file is WAAAAAY to big to embed in a page. I can't stress this point strongly enough.

6. The next and previous buttons on your slide show viewer don't work.

bogie 02-13-2007 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
For this critique I was running Firefox 2 on Windows XP, both fully patched.

1. The graphics are a bit bulky, and there's a lot of whitespace, but you don't have much text, so it's kind of an Ok trade-off.

2. The changing background color on the menu is annoying.

3. The orientation changes on the main section from having a white background with vertical brown bars, to no vertical bars but still two columns (sort of), to a brown bordered box with no photos, to a BLUE BACKGROUND PAGE (emphasis intended) is distracting.

4. There is a LOT of dead space at the bottom of some of those pages.

5. The gallery page takes freaking forever to load. The scrolling thing of Trent and that stand is absurd. A photo or two is much better. I realize that's a big deal to you, but to the rest of the world it's just a stand for a football. A 1.3Mb file is WAAAAAY to big to embed in a page. I can't stress this point strongly enough.

6. The next and previous buttons on your slide show viewer don't work.

Well, yea, I guess there's that too...

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-13-2007 05:52 PM

Firefox must really suck because it loaded right away and looked fine on my old fashioned internet explorer.

Nice work kczoo.

Simplex3 02-13-2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me
Firefox must really suck because it loaded right away and looked fine on my old fashioned internet explorer.

Nice work kczoo.

And how long did it take to actually start playing the scrolling thingy with Trent?