ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Nick Athan on Jack Harry (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=161580)

GoHuge 04-19-2007 10:58 PM

Nick Athan on Jack Harry

He named Trent the Dolphins new starting QB.

Also said we will be getting their 3rd and 6th round picks for Green :rolleyes: This makes no sense because they could just wait until he is released. I think it has been well documented that Miami is the only place he would consider going, so why give up the picks?

Also said KC will being strongly considering John Cornish from KU on the second day of the draft.

Reported Michael Bush was in town yesterday meeting with the Chiefs.

In the next 10 days LJ could be on the trading block rather than sign him to a long term deal.

Big surprise...Jared Allen may miss some time next season so the Chiefs may keep Eric Hicks.

Is this the kind of content one can get with a Premier membership? It looks like he gets his stories from the Planet and the rest he's just throwing darts.

I will apologize and sign up for the Premier membershop tomorrow if he is enen remotely close to hitting the Trent Green story. Personally I call :BS:

recxjake 04-19-2007 11:05 PM

big suprise that allen will miss games??? no

Hammock Parties 04-19-2007 11:05 PM

I can vouch with 100% certainty that you get much, much more with a premium membership.

Rausch 04-19-2007 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
I can vouch with 100% certainty that you get much, much more bull$#it with a premium membership.

FYP.

Hammock Parties 04-19-2007 11:11 PM

You guys really should give Nick more credit. He doesn't pull this stuff from his ass. He visits Arrowhead frequently and has sources.

Wilson8 04-19-2007 11:11 PM

Did they do a disclaimer and say, “The following information is for entertainment value only”?

That would be great to get a 3rd and 6th round pick for Trent.

I don't believe it though.

Hammock Parties 04-19-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoHuge39
I will apologize and sign up for the Premier membershop tomorrow if he is enen remotely close to hitting the Trent Green story. Personally I call :BS:

Uh, well I don't think the trade is going down TOMORROW, but I'll hold you to your post.

Rausch 04-19-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

You guys really should give Nick more credit. He doesn't pull this stuff from his ass.

No, he doesn't.

He's an illiterate tool used to push any and all info the team can talk him into typing.

He's a much cheaper Gretz...

nychief 04-19-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

You guys really should give Nick more credit. He doesn't pull this stuff from his ass. He visits Arrowhead frequently and has sources.

you are a ****ing moron.

Hammock Parties 04-19-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief
you are a ****ing moron.

You made me spit water all over my monitor. LMAO

Wilson8 04-19-2007 11:30 PM

It seems if the LJ rumor had merit, that the Chiefs would be looking at running backs in the early rounds. Michael Bush might be an early round pick but I’ve also read that he might fall to a 3rd or 4th round. Jon Cornish is a late round pick at best.

Did anyone find a good list of all of the pre-draft visitors the Chiefs have had?

Demonpenz 04-19-2007 11:30 PM

reading athan is like the first time i fingerbanged a girl, with less screaming.

Hammock Parties 04-19-2007 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilson8

Did anyone find a good list of all of the pre-draft visitors the Chiefs have had?

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=11...=1838&T=417870

GoHuge 04-19-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Uh, well I don't think the trade is going down TOMORROW, but I'll hold you to your post.

Hey man I said I will be the first one to apologize and sign up for the membership if he is right. I am a man of my wotd. That would be a great peice of reporting.

Halfcan 04-19-2007 11:36 PM

Hicks was on Harry a few days ago-said he is leaner and meaner and wants to get back to a 14 sack season.