ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I just talked to Bob Dole at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175275)

Nzoner 11-25-2007 10:38 AM

I just talked to Bob Dole at Arrowhead

he's with Stevie and in his words,"the crowd is extremely light"

Who would've ever thought it for a Raider/Chiefs game...the times they are a changin'

Hammock Parties 11-25-2007 10:40 AM

****. Bunch of ****ing fairweather fans.

Bowser 11-25-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner
he's with Stevie and in his words,"the crowd is extremely light"

Who would've ever thought it for a Raider/Chiefs game...the times they are a changin'

It's just not a rivalry anymore. When you dominate a team in an era of parody, it just doesn't bring out the passion like it once did. The Broncos are much more of a rival to the Chiefs than the Raiders are this year.

dirk digler 11-25-2007 10:42 AM

Everybody is sleeping in because of the game last night.

Bwana 11-25-2007 10:43 AM

Thanks Carl!

Nzoner 11-25-2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
****. Bunch of ****ing fairweather fans.

As a previous season ticket holder of 13 years let me just say STFU it's the only true voice we have to show our displeasure and I for one hope it gets even worse so that Clark can't help but LISTEN!

siberian khatru 11-25-2007 10:44 AM

I'll watch the game, but honestly, after last night, I couldn't really give a shit about the Chiefs.

dirk digler 11-25-2007 10:45 AM

Quote:

As a previous season ticket holder of 13 years let me just say STFU it's the only true voice we have to show our displeasure and I for one hope it gets even worse so that Clark can't help but LISTEN!

I agree and I am not hoping for loss today but..

Bowser 11-25-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I'll watch the game, but honestly, after last night, I couldn't really give a shit about the Chiefs.

To watch both teams put forth the offensive show that they did last night, and then to turn around and watch what I fear is going to be a turd of a game today will be painful.

Nzoner 11-25-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
I agree and I am not hoping for loss today but..

sorry didn't mean I was hoping for a loss but in no way does it upset me that other fans are finally getting their fill as well and are ready to see change

Buck 11-25-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
It's just not a rivalry anymore. When you dominate a team in an era of parody, it just doesn't bring out the passion like it once did. The Broncos are much more of a rival to the Chiefs than the Raiders are this year.

You guys are lucky that your not 100 miles away from LA.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-25-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru

With the exception of watching Croyle, I completely agree.

I'm tired of dropping 2K a year to watch this asshat-led franchise.

Nzoner 11-25-2007 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
To watch both teams put forth the offensive show that they did last night, and then to turn around and watch what I fear is going to be a turd of a game today will be painful.

you still have time to drive up here and see 6 other games as well.

oh and my mrs made chocolate chip cookies :D

dirk digler 11-25-2007 10:50 AM

Quote:

sorry didn't mean I was hoping for a loss but in no way does it upset me that other fans are finally getting their fill as well and are ready to see change

I know you weren't hoping for a loss that is my subconscious talking.

Simply Red 11-25-2007 10:51 AM

Draft pick at this point.