ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs fans deserve what they get (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177303)

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-23-2007 08:32 PM

Chiefs fans deserve what they get

Just give up on the QB after 6 fucking starts. Seriously, noone has the patience to wait and let a QB go through growing pains. Yeah, the year has sucked. So fuckin' what. We've had a year like this coming for a long time.

Manning threw 28 picks and danced around like pirouetting bitch his first year. Croyle won't be Manning, but this talk of we need to draft a QB in the first and/or bring in a free agent is absolute insanity.

Give him a full year of starting, and if he sucks, then we can go after a QB. It's not like quarterback is the missing link on this team, we have holes at about 15 of 22 positions.

Demonpenz 12-23-2007 08:33 PM

croyle hasn't really showed anything that makes me think he is going to get better

blueballs 12-23-2007 08:35 PM

bitch about conservative Herm
then bitch about taking a chance at QB
loosing sucks

Mecca 12-23-2007 08:35 PM

Peyton Manning wasn't made of glass.....

Croyle has been starting less than half a season and that's 2 games already....I don't think Croyle could ever play 16 games. If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Demonpenz 12-23-2007 08:35 PM

maybe we can get a vet in here until croyle decides he is dedicated to football

chiefforlife 12-23-2007 08:36 PM

Most of the posts I read, people are willing to let him slide on his mistakes. Its just that when he slides he breaks.

FRAGILE-HANDLE WITH CARE.

KEEP QB RIGHT SIDE UP!

'Hamas' Jenkins 12-23-2007 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Peyton Manning wasn't made of glass.....

Croyle has been starting less than half a season and that's 2 games already....I don't think Croyle could ever play 16 games. If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Just give him time. They are handling him with the softest of kid gloves right now.

FringeNC 12-23-2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
croyle hasn't really showed anything that makes me think he is going to get better

Has Tavaris Jackson shown anything (other than bad taste for wearing the gold chain while playing)? Just wondering...he's another young quarterback and on TV right now. And to me, Brodie is much more impressive thus far.

TN_Chief 12-23-2007 08:37 PM

I have no problem with growing pains out of Croyle. I have a huge problem with the continued ineptitude from the front office and coaching staff.

sedated 12-23-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Just give him time.

...in the pocket

OnTheWarpath15 12-23-2007 08:38 PM

Damn, Hamas. You were reading my mind.

Quote:

This franchise needs a housecleaning from CP all the way down to some of it's reeruned ass fans.

**** it.

Let's spend a Top 5 draft pick on a QB, and after 5 games NEXT YEAR, we can throw him on the ****ing scrap heap too.

Some of you people deserve about five 2-14 seasons in a row.

Go root for the ****ing Patriots.

Mecca 12-23-2007 08:41 PM

It's nice to get indignant like that but what has Croyle done to show anything? He has a strong arm..he makes a play sometimes, he screws up sometimes, young QB traits.

But he still hasn't even remotely dispelled that he's injury prone, he's actually proving that more. I don't know about other people but I think building your team around an injury prone QB is asking for problems.

Demonpenz 12-23-2007 08:41 PM

we don't need to waste a pick we can get some o line help with pics bring in a vet until croyle is ready

MadMax 12-23-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
Just give up on the QB after 6 fucking starts. Seriously, noone has the patience to wait and let a QB go through growing pains. Yeah, the year has sucked. So fuckin' what. We've had a year like this coming for a long time.

Manning threw 28 picks and danced around like pirouetting bitch his first year. Croyle won't be Manning, but this talk of we need to draft a QB in the first and/or bring in a free agent is absolute insanity.

Give him a full year of starting, and if he sucks, then we can go after a QB. It's not like quarterback is the missing link on this team, we have holes at about 15 of 22 positions.

Yep yep and ****in yep, they deserve old back ups and turds forever...Maybe we shall call them " Carl's Kids " ya know like Jerry's kids... ROFL

Demonpenz 12-23-2007 08:46 PM

If we get mcnabb it will solidify the position and give croyle more time while giving us a big name to draw in fans