ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jared Allen Interview on 38 Sports (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184335)

BigChiefFan 05-05-2008 05:28 PM

Jared Allen Interview on 38 Sports

Just a head's up, but Jared Allen will be on the 38 the the spot at 7:00 with Jack Harry. Jared Allen explains how Carl bullshitted everybody-it should be a fun watch.

tomahawk kid 05-05-2008 05:33 PM

Great.

Are they going to pleasure each other while throwing darts at Carl's picture?

It's shit like this that makes me want to send Jack Harry about 6 cases of Marlboro's and let nature take it's course.

BigChiefFan 05-05-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomahawk kid (Post 4735405)
Great.

Are they going to pleasure each other while throwing darts at Carl's picture?

It's shit like this that makes me want to send Jack Harry about 6 cases of Marlboro's and let nature take it's course.

Sorry, but Carl is a freaking lying sack of crap. The truth should be told and not swept under the rug.

Mecca 05-05-2008 05:38 PM

Jared will explain how drinking and driving and being suspended really isn't that big of a deal.

tomahawk kid 05-05-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 4735410)
Sorry, but Carl is a freaking lying sack of crap. The truth should be told and not swept under the rug.

I'm not trying to defend Carl - I just think everyone needs to move on.

What's to come of this? People are going suddenly realize Carl's an ass?

Everyone knows that Peterson's an infantile dirt bag.

This is going is going to do nothing but give a crazy old man (who I hate almost as much as Carl) a platform to grandstand his equally worthless BS.

keg in kc 05-05-2008 05:40 PM

The truth may well be that Jared wanted out, but he has a business here, and what better way to snow over over the fans and customers than to pin this all on a guy they already hate (and with good reason).

tomahawk kid 05-05-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 4735414)
Jared will explain how drinking and driving and being suspended really isn't that big of a deal.

DUDE - he's been clean and sober for 12 MONTHS [End Sarcasm]

tomahawk kid 05-05-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 4735418)
The truth may well be that Jared wanted out, but he has a business here, and what better way to snow over over the fans and customers than to pin this all on a guy they already hate (and with good reason).

Ding, Ding, Ding.

And give that worthless bag of monkey shit Jack Harry an excuse to go on an hour long Chiefs rant.

veist 05-05-2008 05:43 PM

Yes, because we can honestly expect to get nothing but the truth from these two very unbiased sources. Its over, what exactly is there to gain from rehashing why Carl didn't give him the third highest paying contract ever? I mean considering thats what he wanted and Minny was willing to give up to give it to him I think we got the best possible outcome of the situation.

AustinChief 05-05-2008 05:50 PM

Wow, if he goes out of his way to trash Peterson and the Chiefs... he is truly classless. Thank god he is gone. What an immature move...

the Talking Can 05-05-2008 06:00 PM

Carl got the best years of his career, dangled a contract, humiliated him in public by labeling him a risk, traded his ass for a ransom to franchise with delusions of winning a superbowl, and then used the picks to have what may turn out to be the best draft in franchise history causing people to forget about Allen almost immediately...

yeah, he's probably gonna cry like a soft bitch about it....which would be what you expect of an alcoholic in denial....the same crying you'll hear when the Vikings fans start asking the question, "Why did we pay the highest salary to a defensive player ever for 11 sacks and a first round playoff loss?"...

The Bad Guy 05-05-2008 06:04 PM

I'm glad we have Glenn Dorsey.

I really hope Allen falls flat on his face. When he wasn't playing for his meal money, he was a top 10 defensive end. Now he's paid like he's the best defensive player in the league.

Let him be Minnesota's problem.

Mecca 05-05-2008 06:07 PM

He'll probably play well since he's not to the best DT tandem in the league...I'm just curious how long it will take before he's suspended.

Mr. Arrowhead 05-05-2008 06:09 PM

is Jared gonna explain himself to why he called us shitty fans.

Mecca 05-05-2008 06:12 PM

He's talking about being a big kid....that would make me real comfortable as a Vikings fan.