ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Im alrdeay looking at Mock Drafts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195544)

journeyscarab 10-30-2008 08:30 PM

Im alrdeay looking at Mock Drafts

The " experts " say we will have the third pick in the draft. We would either get Stafford, Bradford, or Larinitis. Who would you rather have?

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:32 PM

Quick tip there man...if we have the 3rd pick we won't be getting any of them cause the Lions are ahead of us and will take Stafford the other 2 aren't worth the pick and on top of it Bradford likely won't come out anyway.

journeyscarab 10-30-2008 08:33 PM

yes, the lions may get stafford..but if Tebow comes out..what happens, hell Colt McCoy could come out also

smittysbar 10-30-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5168747)
Quick tip there man...if we have the 3rd pick we won't be getting any of them cause the Lions are ahead of us and will take Stafford the other 2 aren't worth the pick and on top of it Bradford likely won't come out anyway.

Mecca who do you see as top 10 thus far. Maybe one with Jr.'s coming out, and one with no Jr.'s, or if you don't want to, that's fine too.

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 5168755)
yes, the lions may get stafford..but if Tebow comes out..what happens, hell Colt McCoy could come out also

Tebow is not a good NFL prospect.....and McCoy really isn't either and he has pretty much said he's not coming out..

After Stafford there's a giant dropoff at QB...the only other guy who'll get a good grade is Sanchez and he isn't likely to come out either.

journeyscarab 10-30-2008 08:35 PM

you havnt heard of Graham Harrell have you?

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar (Post 5168763)
Mecca who do you see as top 10 thus far. Maybe one with Jr.'s coming out, and one with no Jr.'s, or if you don't want to, that's fine too.

I'll do one with guys I expect to come out....this is in no particular order.

Matt Stafford
Michael Oher
Andre Smith
Eugene Monroe
Vontae Davis
Malcolm Jenkins
Michael Johnson
Brian Orakpo
Taylor Mays
Ray Maualuga

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 5168767)

He plays for Texas Tech..he's not big.....he doesn't have NFL tools.

You do know there is more than stats to projecting guys to the next level yes?

Reerun_KC 10-30-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Name me one QB under Leach from TT that has made any impact in the NFL?

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 5168787)
ROFL

Name me one QB under Leach from TT that has made any impact in the NFL?

I'd never draft a spread QB.....you know that's a good debate.

Someone give me a QB, or for that matter a good productive NFL offensive player from the spread offense...it's difficult to do.

Micjones 10-30-2008 08:40 PM

I'd definitely want Stafford of that bunch.

chiefs1111 10-30-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 5168794)
I'd definitely want Stafford of that bunch.

Yeah,well for that to happen the Chiefs need to keep losing and the Lions need to win a couple games so we can get the first pick. If the Lions get the first pick they would almost certainly take Stafford. To bad Millen isn't still with the Lions though,cause he would be dumb enough to take Crabtree number one if he was,lol.

Mecca 10-30-2008 08:45 PM

Oh by the way if anyone takes James Laurenitis with a top 10 pick I will laugh at them.

duncan_idaho 10-30-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5168820)
Oh by the way if anyone takes James Laurenitis with a top 10 pick I will laugh at them.

There's something we can agree on re: this draft, at least.

Oher and Jones both have Pro-Bowl potential.

And honestly, if Bradford is advised not to come out, he's getting bad advice. Oklahoma loses a ton of talent - skill position and OL - offensively. It's hard to imagine Bradford looking better next season than he does this year. If Bradford stays in, I think he's going to look back at it like Matt Leinart and wish he had taken the money when he had the chance...

sedated 10-30-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by journeyscarab (Post 5168755)

Quote:

wtf?

ROFL

this cannot be serious