ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Injury update: Good News/ Bad News (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294516)

Chiefnj2 09-11-2015 02:32 PM

Injury update: Good News/ Bad News

Good news - Poe is Probable.

Bad News - Fisher is questionable.

Are we looking at Jah Reid playing RT??

Player Pos. Injury Participation Wednesday Participation Thursday Participation Friday Friday Status
Jeff Allen G Knee FP FP FP Questionable
Jason Avant WR Hip FP FP FP Probable
Chris Conley WR Knee FP FP FP Probable
Eric Fisher T Ankle FP FP FP Questionable
Demetrius Harris TE Foot FP FP FP Probable
Travis Kelce TE Ankle FP FP FP Probable
Josh Mauga LB Achilles FP FP FP Probable
Rakeem Nunez-Roches DE Ankle FP FP FP Probable
Dontari Poe NT Lower Back FP FP FP Probable
De'Anthony Thomas WR Calf FP FP FP Probable
Albert Wilson WR Shoulder FP FP FP Probable

Hammock Parties 09-11-2015 02:35 PM

Watch Jah Reid steal the RT job outright. LMAO

TEX 09-11-2015 02:58 PM

Fisher is such an injury-prone - pussy it wouldn't surprise me if he can't go and/or misses significant playing time in the game.

Titty Meat 09-11-2015 03:06 PM

Whatever happened to "If this were a regular season game" Fisher and Allen could play?

Hammock Parties 09-11-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11717498)
Fisher is such an injury-prone - pussy it wouldn't surprise me if he can't go and/or misses significant playing time in the game.

I think this is what's really going on.

Fisher's injury is lingering and he's not ready for the regular season.

Hence, Stephenson stays at LT.

Chiefs sign Jah Reid, and try to fake the Texans out by saying Fisher is the starter at RT.

Chiefnj2 09-11-2015 03:13 PM

Reid or a banged up Fisher next to a very raw RG. Wow. Could get ugly. Then again, a team like NE lines up rookies and they don't miss a step. Lets see how good KC's coaching staff is.

Buehler445 09-11-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 11717515)
Reid or a banged up Fisher next to a very raw RG. Wow. Could get ugly. Then again, a team like NE lines up rookies and they don't miss a step. Lets see how good KC's coaching staff is.

To be fair, Pitt's pass rush is not JJ Watt.

Hammock Parties 09-11-2015 03:16 PM

Quote:

Reid or a banged up Fisher next to a very raw RG. Wow. Could get ugly.

JJ Watt isn't even going to bother lining up on Grubbs side.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-11-2015 04:10 PM

It's misinformation to keep the Texans from nailing down their game plan.

TEX 09-11-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

THAT would be a DISASTER! :eek:

TEX 09-11-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11717510)

Chiefs sign Jah Reid, and try to fake the Texans out by saying Fisher is the starter at RT.

The thought did cross my mind, but then I remembered that NFL teams never try and trick their opponent, and dismissed it as me simply being paranoid that Fish wasn't ready to go (because of pussyidus) ...:rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave 09-11-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11717498)

You know who was even more injury prone? Yeah, Brandon Albert. I liked him, but **** that dude was always getting dinged.

Fisher didn't miss a start last season. He missed 2 his rookie season, but that could have been because he was sucking ass.

JFC if we could collect all of the tears that people have cried over Fisher, the drought in California would be over... :)

TEX 09-11-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11717571)
You know who was even more injury prone? Yeah, Brandon Albert. I liked him, but **** that dude was always getting dinged.

Fisher didn't miss a start last season. He missed 2 his rookie season, but that could have been because he was sucking ass.

JFC if we could collect all of the tears that people have cried over Fisher, the drought in California would be over... :)

Yep. To be fair, I'm just down on the guy because I've been on his side since day 1. This was to be his year..yada...yada...yada...He's now a RT and he's injured. Dude is soft.

mdchiefsfan 09-11-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11717510)

Quite possible.

BigMeatballDave 09-11-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11717614)
Yep. To be fair, I'm just down on the guy because I've been on his side since day 1. This was to be his year..yada...yada...yada...He's now a RT and he's injured. Dude is soft.

If he's a bust, he's a bust. Players bust all the time.

In fact, most Top 10 draft picks bust.