ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Darrell williams (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319212)

chiefzilla1501 12-01-2018 08:27 AM

Darrell williams

What's done is done. So what do we have in Darrel Williams. Seems like he may be a good change of pace for ware. Especially now with a year with bienemys coaching. Seems like a power version of Spencer ware. And could be a weapon for us in the passing game.

notorious 12-01-2018 08:30 AM

Things will be fine. The Chiefs will fill the void. This kid might be a star waiting to shine, and just needs the chance.

chiefzilla1501 12-01-2018 08:35 AM

I think he could be a diamond in the rough. He's not shifty like kareem, but think this guy could be a bowling ball for us. And hunt was many things, but he was OK in the passing game. Ware and Williams are much better pass protectors and better receivers.

El Jefe 12-01-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13924828)
Things will be fine. The Chiefs will fill the void.

I agree, I have found it funny just the sheer terror some have. Yes, it will hurt losing him, but we will be fine. Losing Mabomes would end the season, losing Hill or Kelce would be more devastating. Losing Hunt doesn't mean that Mahomes can't throw anymore, people need to step back from the ledge. Hunt made his bed, and he is paying for it, we are the collateral damage.

notorious 12-01-2018 08:37 AM

Doesn’t hurt to have RBs that can protect the only irreplaceable member of the team.

notorious 12-01-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 13924837)
I agree, I have found it funny just the sheer terror some have. Yes, it will hurt losing him, but we will be fine. Losing Mabomes would end the season, losing Hill or Kelce would be more devastating. Losing Hunt doesn't mean that Mahomes can't throw anymore, people need to step back from the ledge. Hunt made his bed, and he is paying for it, we are the collateral damage.

I have found in my business, and business in general, that adversity pushes your team out of their comfort zone and forces growth.

I know vaginas are gushing with the force of 1000 Amazon rivers, but I believe this team will improve. Williams is possibly a key component.

chiefzilla1501 12-02-2018 08:48 AM

Call it... what should we expect from this guy?

Today & by the end of the season. Does he have potential to split carries with Ware or even top him on the depth chart?

Discuss....

penchief 12-02-2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 13924837)

Oh, the chiefs are deep enough at running back to survive, both by committee and scheme. But hunt was a mismatch for defenses. He was a bona fide playmaker that defenses feared and a vital ingredient to the team's chemistry. His style of play was an emotional spark. That is going to be hard to replace. We still got a shot but a championship is going to be considerably more difficult, IMO.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-02-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13924842)
I have found in my business, and business in general, that adversity pushes your team out of their comfort zone and forces growth.

I know vaginas are gushing with the force of 1000 Amazon rivers, but I believe this team will improve. Williams is possibly a key component.

Good post, lots of truth right here.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-02-2018 08:58 AM

Bump.

This thread isn’t getting the attention it deserves...

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-02-2018 08:59 AM

Teams are going to think all they need to do now is account for Kelce and play cover on Tyreek. Ware is going to blow that shit up!!!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-02-2018 09:00 AM

Tomorrows headline:

"Ware picks up where Hunt left off"

notorious 12-02-2018 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13927250)
Tomorrows headline:

"Ware picks up where Hunt left off"

“Ware did all the touchdowns come from?”

He is going to have a huge day, and this team is going to move on.

penchief 12-02-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 13924842)

I have also been pondering this. How the team deals with this loss is going to be telling. If this brings them closer and makes them a more determined bunch, it could be the intangible ingredient that helps mold a champion.

NJChiefsFan 12-02-2018 09:06 AM

I expect it to be one of two extremes for Ware today.