ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs On the “roughing” the passer call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320727)

bobbything 01-21-2019 08:16 AM

On the “roughing” the passer call

Did they end up scoring a touchdown? I can’t remember. I asssume they did. This call, along with the botched no call in the Saints game, directly affected the outcomes. I hate that I’m forced to relive every single mistake my team makes while trying to figure out how they lost while officials get to hide behind that very same reasoning.

It’s bullshit. All of it. Tom Brady is the luckiest athlete to ever play this game. He tossed a game losing interception and won because of a technicality that had NOTHING to do with the play. He got a second chance on a drive because Chris Jones literally touched his arm. This guy has gotten so many second chances it makes me nauseous.

**** him. Oh, and the server for this site sucks shit.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 08:20 AM

They shoved us around all nite. Almost doubles us in yards and did double ya in plays and time of poss.

They weren’t lucky.

bobbything 01-21-2019 08:26 AM

Also, what down was it? Thought it was third but can’t remember.

They were lucky to win that game. We would have been lucky to win it too. It’s okay to admit it. I’m pointing out Brady got two second chances. He’s been the beneficiary of plenty if them over his career.

In58men 01-21-2019 08:27 AM

Bill was scared of our offense. He didn’t want Pat on the field. **** him, pussy.

Aspengc8 01-21-2019 08:28 AM

It was 3rd and 10 (or 9), and yes, they scored a TD to take the lead on that drive. I think KC was up by 4 at that point.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14060169)
Bill was scared of our offense. He didn’t want Pat on the field. **** him, pussy.

ROFL

Terrified!

bobbything 01-21-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14060173)
ROFL

Terrified!

My favorite thing that happens last night was Bill mouthing “that’s ****ing bullshit” after the Williams TD.

He’s such a doosh.

johnlocke 01-21-2019 08:36 AM

I haven't been here in a few years and had to register again cuz I couldn't remember my login so not being a troll at all.

This was an epic game and one for the ages. Mahomes may be the real deal. His fourth quarter was stellar.

On the phantom RTP play (only bad call against the Chiefs) Edelman was mugged downfield on the throw. Should have been DPI instead of RTP so KC actually got a break. Not that that helps much today.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-21-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 14060172)
It was 3rd and 10 (or 9), and yes, they scored a TD to take the lead on that drive. I think KC was up by 4 at that point.

No it was 2nd and 7 even if they didn’t call it the chiefs weren’t stopping them on 3-7

Red Dawg 01-21-2019 08:40 AM

Andy was not out coached. Our players are pussies who have no attitude on either side of the ball. OL and DL are soft like baby doo doo.

PAChiefsGuy 01-21-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14060193)
Andy was not out coached. Our players are pussies who have no attitude on either side of the ball. OL and DL are soft like baby doo doo.

That's Reid teams for you though, they like to play cute. Run college plays like a bunch of ****ing pussies until they make the playoffs and get punched in the ****ing mouth by smash mouth teams like the Pats and Steelers

POND_OF_RED 01-21-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnlocke (Post 14060185)
I haven't been here in a few years and had to register again cuz I couldn't remember my login so not being a troll at all.

This was an epic game and one for the ages. Mahomes may be the real deal. His fourth quarter was stellar.

On the phantom RTP play (only bad call against the Chiefs) Edelman was mugged downfield on the throw. Should have been DPI instead of RTP so KC actually got a break. Not that that helps much today.

Let’s not act like we don’t have the ability to rewatch the play. Brady threw it behind Edelman by about 5 yards. Just because Edelman bitched about it doesn’t actually make it pass interference. I know it’s a weird concept that Edelman would cry for a flag and not actually get it, but it was nowhere near a catchable pass. Whatever helps you sleep at night thinking you guys fully earned that one. Lol