ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Eric Mangini disagrees with Nick on who will win Mahomes vs Brady matchup | NFL | FIR (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327117)

Lzen 12-04-2019 04:00 PM

Eric Mangini disagrees with Nick on who will win Mahomes vs Brady matchup | NFL | FIR

Mangini is such a tool. And if this is in a mega thread, so what.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wpK46xqH_TY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jerok 12-04-2019 04:05 PM

Yeah, I think Nick wanted to punch him. Also, Nick is ****ing spot on with his takes here.

ToxSocks 12-04-2019 04:23 PM

LMAO Nick Wright is awesome. I love his constant "are you ****ing reeruned?" look he has on his face when talking to mangina.

Frazod 12-04-2019 04:25 PM

It's almost like Mangina is bucking for Hoody's job when he finally rides off into the sunset. Or descends back into hell. Whatever.

ptlyon 12-04-2019 04:29 PM

To be the best you have to beat the best. Simple as that.

Imon Yourside 12-04-2019 04:30 PM

Eric is a giant douche, but Bradys center is out. GTFO our entire line minus RT has been injured this year.

comochiefsfan 12-04-2019 04:31 PM

There’s a reason that Mangini is on TV and not an NFL sideline.

DJ's left nut 12-04-2019 04:39 PM

Mangini is a douche canoe, but he's not ENTIRELY wrong on what he has to say at times there, critically that it's really fair to point out that Mahomes HAS struggled for a half each game against BB while he's trying to figure out what the hell's going on. Time to put in 4 quarters Pat. I think he can do it, but he's gotta show it.

And the OTHER dude really had a good point. BB is going to take away Hill or Kelce. It's what he does. And if Gilmour can slow down Hill with simple safety help (not even rolling coverage or a double), that frees up BB to put a LOT of pressure on Kelce. And without Williams out of the backfield and with a run game that his complete ass...now what?

{Dismissive Col. Jessup Voice}

"You, Demarcus Robinson? You, Sammy Watkins?"

{/Dismissive Col. Jessup Voice}

We can't run the damn ball and the WR corps after Hill has !@#$ing vanished. Unless Andy's been holding back, this team CAN be defended and if it can, BB is gonna be the man to get it done.

That said, Wright !@#$ing dunks all over them as that clip goes forward. He completely eviscerates the cannonization of Tom Brady and the excuse making. "With Patrick Mahomes we aren't complaining about an injured fullback..." Oh and the disdain in his voice when he says it.....{chef's kiss}

Clyde Frog 12-04-2019 04:43 PM

Mangina is such a ****ing douchebag.

DJ's left nut 12-04-2019 04:44 PM

What I don't get is how Mangini can go into conversations like that so unprepared time after time after time.

Like seriously - how do you even go down the "When he didn't have his weapons, all people did was talk about how challenging it was for him..." and NOT know that you're about to be bludgeoned to death. If he does ANY research he knows that Mahomes was dealing with a whole slew of shit and playing out of his mind for the first several weeks of the season. That's just leading with your chin.

If I can either sit ass and be embarrassed or actually do my homework and not say dumb shit like "Well what about when Hill was hurt?", man Imma do the research every time.

smithandrew051 12-04-2019 04:48 PM

There’s a reason Mangina could never keep a job in the NFL

DaFace 12-04-2019 04:50 PM

I'll never understand why anyone cares.

DJ's left nut 12-04-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14634157)
It's almost like Mangina is bucking for Hoody's job when he finally rides off into the sunset. Or descends back into hell. Whatever.

Well he's not gonna get it by admitting that the Patriots aren't the '85 Bears on defense anymore now that they're not facing PeeWee teams...

ThaVirus 12-04-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14634158)
To be the best you have to beat the best. Simple as that.

We already did that back in week 3 ;)

Halfcan 12-04-2019 04:55 PM

If the Chief's lose - Pat's fans will be here bragging like D bags.

If the Chief's win - Pat's fans will dismiss it an unimportant game and be bragging like D bags about their SB rings.