ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Zarda Wants Me To Drop Dead! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328125)

gblowfish 01-15-2020 11:23 AM

Zarda Wants Me To Drop Dead!

1 Attachment(s)
As if the stress of last week's game wasn't hard enough on my system....now Zarda wants me to eat deep fried potato waffles drenched in cheese sauce and covered in bacon! Cruel.....evil....and I'm sure tasty! Must resist till March...

George Liquor 01-15-2020 11:25 AM

That looks pretty damn good

sedated 01-15-2020 11:27 AM

A place by work has the same thing, pretty good. I just don't like cheese sauce on those types of things when they could melt real cheese instead (same for nachos).

Discuss Thrower 01-15-2020 11:28 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gpKtarjTvqU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gblowfish 01-15-2020 11:30 AM

Zarda's not my favorite KC BBQ by a long shot, but they have a drive thru, and I like that a lot. Big T's has a drive thru too, but it's slooooooow. Never go there if you're pressed for time.

I think best fries for taste is Bryant's. Best value is Joe's KC. They give you a great big bag. Also like crinkle cut fries at Rosedale. They're the perfect french fry.

ReynardMuldrake 01-15-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14725515)
Zarda's not my favorite KC BBQ by a long shot, but they have a drive thru, and I like that a lot. Big T's has a drive thru too, but it's slooooooow. Never go there if you're pressed for time.

Except you can't buy brisket by the pound at the drive thru, which is bullshit. They make you walk inside.

gblowfish 01-15-2020 11:59 AM

You can buy fries by the pound at Rosedale. I've never done it but been tempted!

Beef Supreme 01-15-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14725576)
You can buy fries by the pound at Rosedale. I've never done it but been tempted!

Yeah, forget calories. I want to gain five pounds on volume alone!

srvy 01-15-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14725576)

Love their crinkle fries with the original sauce for dippin.

I am with you on Bryants wedges being good but damn an order is like eating 3 large baked potatoes I also remember when Gates also served the wedges.

I just like the lighter crispness of the a good crinkle fry. Wish Zardas was up here in the Northland never understood why. My kids would go crazy for those waffle fries I get tired of the line at Chick Fil A and the drive up to Liberty to them and their nugs.

xbarretx 01-15-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14725490)
As if the stress of last week's game wasn't hard enough on my system....now Zarda wants me to eat deep fried potato waffles drenched in cheese sauce and covered in bacon! Cruel.....evil....and I'm sure tasty! Must resist till March...

#FirstWorldProblems o:-)

gblowfish 01-15-2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbarretx (Post 14725643)
#FirstWorldProblems o:-)

Abso frickin' lootly!

I was also battling on the phone with Comcast over my TV flickering in and out for the last week. Over an hour on the phone with some ditzy chick from the Philippines. More first world problems. I hate those bastards, but they're the only cable choice we have in Glorious Independence, MO.

xbarretx 01-15-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14725648)
Abso frickin' lootly!

I was also battling on the phone with Comcast over my TV flickering in and out for the last week. Over an hour on the phone with some ditzy chick from the Philippines. More first world problems. I hate those bastards, but they're the only cable choice we have in Glorious Independence, MO.

no way man, A hole telecom companies are #@$%@#$%@#%$ The amount of enmity I have for that industry can not be over stated. (worked for telecom 13 years.....and on a side note.... I wonder if Morpheus is still there)

Don Corlemahomes 01-15-2020 12:49 PM

Obesity epidemic? What obesity epidemic?

jenksme 01-15-2020 12:50 PM

I love Zarda's wedge cut fries dipped in their regular sauce. Must get the round up brisket sandwich with them.

Hammock Parties 01-15-2020 12:52 PM

it's potato with shitty sauce and probably cheap bacon

no thanks