ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Clitorides - yes, this is the plural of clitoris (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343860)

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:07 PM

Clitorides - yes, this is the plural of clitoris

I often wondered if other species had these.

Quote:

All female mammals have a clitoris – we’re starting to work out what that means for their sex lives
https://theconversation.com/all-fema...x-lives-114916

This might be fun, especially if the female Planeteers chime in.

Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05-17-2022 11:20 PM

There's female planateers?

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:24 PM

Ok, females that post on the CP.

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:28 PM

Whoopies

Quote:

planeteer
1. One of the five members of the planet-saving team in the animated series "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" who is given a special ring that grants power over one of five elements (i.e. earth, fire, wind, water, and heart) and the ability to summon Captain Planet when the power of his/her ring is combined with the powers of the other four ring-bearers.

2. Any person who works to help a planet ecologically (e.g. prevents pollution, conserves energy and natural resources, recycles, etc.).

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

There's female planateers?
I was hoping for a more erudite discussion.

Rasputin 05-17-2022 11:33 PM

first image shows a rapist dolphin how would I know the gender of it?

Do you Holladay have some sort of fetish with animals not in a round about way want to talk about animal pussy?

I really think this is a new one for CP? Animal bestiality not judging I'd jizz in Andy Reids AU gratin potatoes and maybe if I worked at Arby's jizz in a milk shake for a female customer and if she likes it I'll ask her out (if i was single)
Then I'd post and recommend Arby's as a great place to pick up chicks.

Rasputin 05-17-2022 11:40 PM

What's there to figure out? It means females enjoy getting ****ed by males and not just for mating. I've watched enough documentaries also that female animals can be quite bitchy to the male counter part just like humans. They decide when they want sex even if the male is really wanting it. I think there is animal rape proof because dolphins rape anything they can.

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:48 PM

Quote:

Do you Holladay have some sort of fetish with animals not in a round about way want to talk about animal pussy?
HUH?

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:49 PM

Quote:

animal rape
Huh?

Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05-17-2022 11:54 PM

I get zero replies in my Media Center thread. Not a single reply.

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:56 PM

An who is warped?

I understand the "males" of a species have a penis and "females" have a vagina. What I don't know is if the "females" of any species other the human had a clit. Do ant females have one? What about birds? The list goes on.

To draw upon my OP to imply animal rape and a fetish is by definition "warped".

So now I am wondering how a mind would jump to those conclusions?

Holladay 05-17-2022 11:59 PM

Quote:

I get zero replies in my Media Center thread. Not a single reply.
This is going to get interesting.

Holladay 05-18-2022 12:02 AM

Quote:

Good grief I watch one baseball game and this is what this place has become
Ah, I get it. That is what I intended. A cross thread reference.

Quote:

Would you take a bath with your best (male) buddy?
Quote:

Drunken posts. I love them! I am going to post a thread on clits.

Holladay 05-18-2022 12:12 AM

Well I was trying to stir the pot, but with an honest question about girls. Yes cats/dogs go into heat, think horses etc do to. Why? hormones? Do human females go into heat? Dunno.

Thus led to the thought about clits. We have dicks. Nothing about rape nor bestialities. Those thoughts are for weirdos.

Holladay 05-18-2022 12:26 AM

You are as bad as Tiity Meat and who ever Rabbi as to nefarious thoughts.