ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Prayer Request To those who pray, my 3 month old great grandson ( Leo ) ...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347276)

ROYC75 01-30-2023 04:27 AM

Updated/ HOME/ To those who pray, my 3 month old great grandson ( Leo ) ......

was life flighted to Louisville this morning around 3 AM.

My grandson woke up to use the restroom at 1:30 am and walked into the room to check on him and realized he was not breathing. Neither my grandson nor his wife could get him to respond. They called 911 right away, luckily an ambulance was at the hospital having just went back on duty. Our hospital is only 10 blocks away.

Response time was quick, but we do not know how long he went without breathing on his own. Paramedics was able to get him breathing and transported him to our local hospital.

Doctors were able to find that he is diabetic, and his sugar was high ( 400 ). A helicopter was ordered, and he is headed to Norton Pediatrics in Louisville.

Leo is my 1st Great Grandson, I do have 1 Great Granddaughter, Leo's sister.

***** UPDATE *****

@ 5 AM, stable, breathing on his on, on his way to Nortons for further evaluation.

Daddy nor mother ( Mathew & Ann )could not do CPR on him very well but was able to keep air and blood flow moving. Leo did start breathing on own very lightly just as the paramedics pulled into the driveway.

Currently stable but awaiting testing to see the extent of the possible damage to his brain.

***** New UPDATE @ 1:30 pm in post 43 *****

ALL TEST ARE NEGATIVE / THE BOY IS NORMAL!

He is on his way home!

God is Great!

Thanks CP for all of the prayers, thoughts and good vibes!

PBJ PBJ PBJ

Nightfyre 01-30-2023 04:33 AM

Roy, I wish you and your family all the best during this terrifying ordeal. I don't know what else to say.

Mephistopheles Janx 01-30-2023 04:42 AM

Holy **** dude. I'm not one for prayers but my thoughts will be with Leo and your family.

scho63 01-30-2023 04:43 AM

May God lay his hand on your great grandson and heal him 100%.

Prayers for your family.

Pushead2 01-30-2023 05:06 AM

Thoughts headed your way for Leo.

Bump 01-30-2023 05:41 AM

that's terrible, I pray he makes a full recovery and I wish him the best.

Sassy Squatch 01-30-2023 05:48 AM

Sorry to hear that.

BlackHelicopters 01-30-2023 05:51 AM

May God’s healing hands be wrapped around you and your Family.

Reroka 01-30-2023 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 16777301)
was life flighted to Louisville this morning around 3 AM.

My grandson woke up to use the restroom at 1:30 am and walked into the room to check on him and realized he was not breathing. Neither my grandson nor his wife could get him to respond. They called 911 right away, luckily an ambulance was at the hospital having just went back on duty. Our hospital is only 10 blocks away.

Response time was quick, but we do not know how long he went without breathing on his own. Paramedics was able to get him breathing and transported him to our local hospital.

Doctors were able to find that he is diabetic, and his sugar was high ( 400 ). A helicopter was ordered, and he is headed to Norton Pediatrics in Louisville.

Leo is my 1st Great Grandson, I do have 1 Great Granddaughter, Leo's sister.

***** UPDATE *****

@ 5 AM, stable, breathing on his on, on his way to Nortons for further evaluation.

Daddy nor mother ( Mathew & Ann )could not do CPR on him very well but was able to keep air and blood flow moving. Leo did start breathing on own very lightly just as the paramedics pulled into the driveway.

Currently stable but awaiting testing to see the extent of the ossible damage to his brain.

Sorry to hear this, I pray for a speedy recovery. Very glad to hear that he started to breath on his own.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-30-2023 06:02 AM

Prayers sent

TwistedChief 01-30-2023 06:03 AM

So sorry you’re going through this but happy to hear that he’s at least stable for now.

Sending love your way.

irafreak 01-30-2023 06:05 AM

Glad your grandson got up and checked on him. Throwing up a prayer for little Leo.

MahomesMagic 01-30-2023 06:05 AM

Prayers and good thoughts for your family.

Rasputin 01-30-2023 06:30 AM

Man God Speed

God bless that child and you and your family. Prayers for a healthy bouncing baby.

kc rush 01-30-2023 06:47 AM

Prayers for your family.