ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 16, 2023 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=351479)

KCUnited 12-20-2023 05:48 PM

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 16, 2023

Week 16

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
Thursday Night: New Orleans @ LA Rams (Amazon)
Saturday 4:30 PM ET: Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (NBC; Noah Eagle, Todd Blackledge)
Saturday 8 PM ET: Buffalo @ LA Chargers (Peacock; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
Christmas Eve (Sunday) 8 PM ET: New England @ Denver (NFLN; Rich Eisen, Kurt Warner)
Christmas (Monday) 1 PM ET: Las Vegas @ Kansas City (CBS; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo)
Christmas (Monday) 4:30 PM ET: NY Giants @ Philadelphia (FOX; Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston)
Christmas (Monday) Night: Baltimore @ San Francisco (ABC)

CBS Single

Fox Early

Fox Late

Streams
www.nflbite.com
www.streameast.eur

Bearcat 12-20-2023 05:52 PM

You'll need 8 streaming platforms and cable this weekend, and **** Arizona in particular.

Dicks.

KCUnited 12-20-2023 05:55 PM

11am Xmas game with zero family obligations, imma light up that GDT

Easy 6 12-20-2023 06:06 PM

Another predictable thursday snoozer
Cincy will slice and dice Pitt like a Ginsu knife
Smelling an upset in LA, with that interim coach bump
Belichick could easily out scheme Payton, fingers crossed
We got this at home, AOC isn't read for prime time deep waters
An embarrassed Philadelphia murders the New York Giants on live TV
Baltimore will absolutely keep this one interesting for most of it, then the Niners will win

As for the sunday games I get, it'll be a good day to wrap presents and prep the Christmas feast

ThaVirus 12-20-2023 06:09 PM

I really open this thread every week as if I won’t be watching Redzone all day anyway

scho63 12-20-2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17291591)
You'll need 8 streaming platforms and cable this weekend, and **** Arizona in particular.

Dicks.

I'm showing the game on. What gives?

Chief Pagan 12-20-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Dicks.

I hate how viewing is being segmented, but is this weekend that extreme compared to previous?

Assuming you have access to the standard OTA, CBS, FOX ABC, and NBC.

There is the standard Thursday game. From what's shown, I'm not clear if you even need ESPN for Monday or just OTA ABC.

The usual Sunday Ticket.

So basically you would need Peacock and NFLN for two, definitely not must see games.

:shrug:

Bearcat 12-20-2023 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 17291704)
I hate how viewing is being segmented, but is this weekend that extreme compared to previous?

Assuming you have access to the standard OTA, CBS, FOX ABC, and NBC.

There is the standard Thursday game. From what's shown, I'm not clear if you even need ESPN for Monday or just OTA ABC.

The usual Sunday Ticket.

So basically you would need Peacock and NFLN for two, definitely not must see games.

:shrug:

I see MNF on my YTT guide, so at least you don't need ESPN+.

And yeah, they were dicks before today, so requiring 4 platforms (Prime, NFLN, Peacock, OTA/basic cable) instead of the regular 2 or 3 isn't earth shattering in itself... but, remember in just a few weeks you'll need Peacock to legally watch a playoff game this year, too.

Hell, I probably laughed at people who years ago shouted at clouds because games were on NFLN or Prime or whatever, saying it's just a slippery slope before it got bad... and it's now pretty bad.

cmh6476 12-20-2023 07:59 PM

so there's your official divide between the bears and chiefs markets.

Titty Meat 12-20-2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Dicks.

Nah the streams are always eatin good anyone who needs one hit me up

FloridaMan88 12-20-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers (Post 17291611)
Another predictable thursday snoozer

Both the Rams and Saints are very much alive in the playoff race… that’s like a Super Bowl match-up compared to some of the other TNF games this season.

MMXcalibur 12-20-2023 10:50 PM

**** that Peacock-only game on Saturday night.

That's where I make my stand.

Eat shit.

FloridaMan88 12-20-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 17291898)
**** that Peacock-only game on Saturday night.

That's where I make my stand.

Eat shit.

A Wildcard Playoff Game is on Peacock so it’s only going to get worse.

Chief Pagan 12-20-2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17291719)
I see MNF on my YTT guide, so at least you don't need ESPN+.

And yeah, they were dicks before today, so requiring 4 platforms (Prime, NFLN, Peacock, OTA/basic cable) instead of the regular 2 or 3 isn't earth shattering in itself... but, remember in just a few weeks you'll need Peacock to legally watch a playoff game this year, too.

Hell, I probably laughed at people who years ago shouted at clouds because games were on NFLN or Prime or whatever, saying it's just a slippery slope before it got bad... and it's now pretty bad.

Oh I agree with the slippery slope bad.

I already had Amazon Prime and YouTube TV which included NFLN, so I was in pretty good shape.

My arbitrary old man yells at cloud...,

I will do add ons to YouTube TV but I refuse to sign up for a second streaming service even if it is free.

So, for instance, I haven't seen any KU basketball on ESPN+ and it has nothing to do with cost.

If KC plays a playoff game on Peacock, it will be the first significant KC game I will have missed in forever.

And no, I'm not into illegal streams nor going to a bar which defeats the point anyway. Because I ain't supporting that shit even indirectly.

mr. tegu 12-20-2023 11:15 PM

Lots of good matchups this weekend. Really the Broncos and Cardinals games are the only ones without anything intriguing going on.