Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2019, 09:23 PM  
TLO TLO is offline
**** the Patriots
 
TLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Casino cash: $1
Enough of the negativity!

Next Monday night we're going to stomp a mud hole in the Chargers and walk it dry.

THEN - The most important week of the season comes.

The bye week.

We get healthy, and we steamroll to an 11-5 finish.

We somehow go into the playoffs relatively healthy, and then we **** some shit up!

Who's with me??
Posts: 7,350
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:55 AM   #76
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Has a particular set of skills
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: On the water
Casino cash: $39727
VARSITY
I've been on here for 16 years. I've never used this forum to come on here and vent after a tough loss. But, I totally understand why it happens.

We totally blew a game that we had won. After beating a playoff team with a QB under center that was coaching HS football when the season started. We thought that the defense and the team overall had turned a corner. Smooth sailing from here on out.

The Chiefs disappoint fans, your pissed and need to vent. We are all passionate Chief fans on here or we wouldn't have been here for a decade or more. I get all the front page venom. I have no memory in my life where I'm not a Chief fan. I've been disappointed hundreds of times. This is just another one.

Reid is frustrating. But, his #1 job was to take this raw recruit gunslinger and mold him into a NFL QB. MVP his first year starting. Check. Thats more important to our long term success that anything else we are talking about. If all NFL coaches became free agents immediately, Reid would go second even with his late game management issues.

We have improved the passing part of the defense. Thats good enough to get us a Super Bowl. We are still horrible at run defense. Cook with the Vikings is a top RB in the league. We did a good job keeping him in check. We can only hope that the run defense gets some consistently figured out. If they do, we are playing in a Super Bowl this year.
__________________
There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's quarterback.
FAX
Posts: 65,569
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #77
RaidersOftheCellar RaidersOftheCellar is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've been on here for 16 years. I've never used this forum to come on here and vent after a tough loss. But, I totally understand why it happens.

We totally blew a game that we had won. After beating a playoff team with a QB under center that was coaching HS football when the season started. We thought that the defense and the team overall had turned a corner. Smooth sailing from here on out.

The Chiefs disappoint fans, your pissed and need to vent. We are all passionate Chief fans on here or we wouldn't have been here for a decade or more. I get all the front page venom. I have no memory in my life where I'm not a Chief fan. I've been disappointed hundreds of times. This is just another one.

Reid is frustrating. But, his #1 job was to take this raw recruit gunslinger and mold him into a NFL QB. MVP his first year starting. Check. Thats more important to our long term success that anything else we are talking about. If all NFL coaches became free agents immediately, Reid would go second even with his late game management issues.

We have improved the passing part of the defense. Thats good enough to get us a Super Bowl. We are still horrible at run defense. Cook with the Vikings is a top RB in the league. We did a good job keeping him in check. We can only hope that the run defense gets some consistently figured out. If they do, we are playing in a Super Bowl this year.
Disagree that we are horrible at run defense. Pennel would have been a huge boost yesterday. And inexplicably Ragland barely played.

The pieces are there to stop the run. They did it masterfully last week vs a better rushing attack.
Posts: 1,659
RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #78
Nzoner Nzoner is offline
a haw haw haw
 
Nzoner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: MIZZOU
Casino cash: $19400002
All I know for certain is that 10 1/2 total wins that Vegas put out in August is going to have a lot of OVER bettors on the edge of their seats.
__________________
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Posts: 26,792
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:24 AM   #79
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Has a particular set of skills
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: On the water
Casino cash: $39727
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Disagree that we are horrible at run defense. Pennel would have been a huge boost yesterday. And inexplicably Ragland barely played.

The pieces are there to stop the run. They did it masterfully last week vs a better rushing attack.
we are horrible against the run. 1 good game against a top RB doesnt mean we no longer suck.
We need to blitz like we did for the previous two games. It puts pressure on the QB, occupy’s the RB to help block, fills up the running lanes with bodies as they rush the QB etc.
__________________
There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's quarterback.
FAX
Posts: 65,569
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #80
RaidersOftheCellar RaidersOftheCellar is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
we are horrible against the run. 1 good game against a top RB doesnt mean we no longer suck.
We need to blitz like we did for the previous two games. It puts pressure on the QB, occupy’s the RB to help block, fills up the running lanes with bodies as they rush the QB etc.
They were bad again yesterday, but when you decide to limit the snaps of your top run-stuffers and make one inactive, what would you expect?

Inexplicable.
Posts: 1,659
RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RaidersOftheCellar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:31 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.