Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2019, 03:29 PM  
BucEyedPea BucEyedPea is offline
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!
 
BucEyedPea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: None of your business
Casino cash: $70063
Miss ICE raids: Most illegal immigrants stole Americans’ identities

Most of the 680 illegal immigrants nabbed in August’s immigration raids at poultry plants in Mississippi worked under stolen American identities, the Department of Homeland Security’s top investigator told Congress Thursday, rebuffing Democrats who insisted the “undocumented” workers were doing no harm.

They stole the IDs of 400 U.S. citizens,” said Jere Miles, who leads Homeland Security Investigations’ New Orleans office. “Where’s their voice?”

Mr. Miles was defending the Aug. 7 operations against seven processing plants as both a success and a deterrent to future illegal immigrants, battling with Democrats on the House Homeland Security Committee who called a field hearing in Mississippi to criticize the raids.

More galling, according to the Democrats who convened the hearing, is that none of the managers at the poultry processing businesses has been charged.


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...migrants-stol/

BTW, don't think this isn't being done for voting either. In the Kentucky race, 175,000 names that were outdated were put back on the active rolls again at the last minute. That election margin was only something like 4000 votes.
Posts: 114,780
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:48 PM   #16
AdolfOliverBush AdolfOliverBush is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2019
Casino cash: $500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A group called Citizens for Election Integrity claims it will present evidence of voting irregularities at a press conference in Frankfort on Wednesday, ahead of Thursday recanvass for Kentucky's governor race.

CFEI claims to have results showing two counties had more votes counted for the governor's race than the total number of ballots actually cast.

According to a news release, CFEI says has affidavits from a Jefferson County family that say their son's signature was forged while he was away at college as well as tabulated results from two counties reflecting that the total number of votes counted for the Governor's race was greater than the total number of ballots that were cast.

While Bevin gears up for Thursday's recanvass, Beshear is planning his transition to office.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/group-plan...c7ce21255.html
I doubt this will change final election results but it still deserves attention.Let's hope it focuses on fractional voting inside machines so paper ballots can be the norm again.

Also:


So we're supposed to give a shit about the integrity of a governor's race in Kentucky, but when the entire intelligence community agrees that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, we're supposed to ignore it and call it a hoax. Makes sense.
Posts: 1,116
AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.AdolfOliverBush is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #17
NinerDoug NinerDoug is offline
MVP
 
NinerDoug's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $19775
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Most of the 680 illegal immigrants nabbed in August’s immigration raids at poultry plants in Mississippi worked under stolen American identities, the Department of Homeland Security’s top investigator told Congress Thursday, rebuffing Democrats who insisted the “undocumented” workers were doing no harm.

They stole the IDs of 400 U.S. citizens,” said Jere Miles, who leads Homeland Security Investigations’ New Orleans office. “Where’s their voice?”

Mr. Miles was defending the Aug. 7 operations against seven processing plants as both a success and a deterrent to future illegal immigrants, battling with Democrats on the House Homeland Security Committee who called a field hearing in Mississippi to criticize the raids.

More galling, according to the Democrats who convened the hearing, is that none of the managers at the poultry processing businesses has been charged.


https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...migrants-stol/

BTW, don't think this isn't being done for voting either. In the Kentucky race, 175,000 names that were outdated were put back on the active rolls again at the last minute. That election margin was only something like 4000 votes.
Well, there's identity theft, and there's identity theft.

I.e., there's the kind where someone steals your identity, and opens up credit card accounts, drains your bank account, etc.

And then you have the variety typically engaged in by illegals, which involves obtaining somebody's SSN, and working under it. Which, of course, does nothing to harm the "victim," unless paying FICA under someone's SSN harms them.

Both are illegal, of course, but certainly worth distinguishing.
Posts: 18,370
NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:57 PM   #18
banyon banyon is online now
Supporter
 
banyon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Hermosa, SD
Casino cash: $16716
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post
Well, there's identity theft, and there's identity theft.

I.e., there's the kind where someone steals your identity, and opens up credit card accounts, drains your bank account, etc.

And then you have the variety typically engaged in by illegals, which involves obtaining somebody SSN, and working under it. Which, of course, does nothing to harm the "victim," unless paying FICA under someone's SSN harms them.

Both are illegal, of course, but certainly worth distinguishing.
Ninerdoug, this screws up tax refunds, SSA benefits, all kinds of things. It's one of the quickest flags for the gov't to do when they see two ppl working under the same SSN.
__________________
"A well-constituted court for the trial of impeachments is an object not more to be desired than difficult to be obtained in a government wholly elective. The subjects of its jurisdiction are those offenses which proceed from the misconduct of public men, or, in other words, from the abuse or violation of some public trust... The prosecution of them, for this reason, will seldom fail to agitate the passions of the whole community, and to divide it into parties more or less friendly or inimical to the accused. In many cases it will connect itself with the pre-existing factions, and will enlist all their animosities, partialities, influence, and interest on one side or on the other; and in such cases there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt."- A. Hamilton, Federalist No. 65
Posts: 35,371
banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.banyon is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:59 PM   #19
NinerDoug NinerDoug is offline
MVP
 
NinerDoug's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Casino cash: $19775
Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
Ninerdoug, this screws up tax refunds, SSA benefits, all kinds of things. It's one of the quickest flags for the gov't to do when they see two ppl working under the same SSN.
Point taken.
Posts: 18,370
NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.NinerDoug threw an interception on a screen pass.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
Fort Worth Texas Process Servers
Covering Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie and surrounding communities.
Tarrant County, Texas and Johnson County, Texas.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.